• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Fuzzy what a stinker we are putting together here. Very sad when neither of us is to 70 with only the Monday nighter left.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good luck today @leftypower ! :suds:

Oh, how I waffled on Eli and Wentz this morning. :scratch::scratch::scratch:

Sorry for the late response been distracted for the past few days, so haven't been on here much. Probably won't be here much this week either. Anyway, you obviously made the right choice. The 1.5 pts I got from Rudolph and 2.6 from Wood (BUF new #1 - not!) was very disappointing. .... oh well.

Once things settle here I probably will be looking to make some moves. .....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to sell Gore, in a package with one of the following.... in order of preference of sale and purchase price for an RB or WR

Stafford
Seahawks
Brees
Vikings

...also willing to one of each (QB/DST) with Gore for a BIG piece and some scraps.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking to sell Gore, in a package with one of the following.... in order of preference of sale and purchase price for an RB or WR

Stafford
Seahawks
Brees
Vikings
Just spit-balling... how 'bout Gordon Tyrell Williams and Cousins for Stafford, Gore and the Seahawks?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 Recap/Monday Showdowns

"Who dare enter Hell's Kitchen?"

e09b5ad2ec1f0087abf33e1a54e3cd17.jpg

Only two games completed this week, but tomorrow I'll be away most of the morning. Would you guys prefer this, or have me wait until the Monday games complete from now on?

Completed Games

Chef burns Lefty - 121.4 to 95.6

Master Chef at it again, with everybody paying dividends. McKinnon was the only single digit performer as Le and De continue to be a steady force on the ground. Newly acquired Cooper breaks out and Gronk is ready to play. Let this man eat! He's 5-0!
Lefty continues to get solid efforts from Carr and Marshall, with Gurley starting to look better and at least involved in the passing game. His dart throws did not pay off this week though, as Woods just missed a long TD and couldn't keep his feet in on another TD catch. Falls to 3-2.

Face deStaffords TKO - 117.9 to 89
Ben and Brown at it again, nothing to see here. Combined with the Cardinals and Riddick alone was enough to topple TKO. One more week and he should have his muscle hamster out of the cage. Climbs to 3-2.
TKO made a terrible error in judgement...again. Starting both Cardinals receivers not named Fitzgerald was avoidable, but I didn't have the sack to make the right moves. Banking on Charles to hold respectability. Falls to 3-2.

Monday Night Showdowns

Joe leading Ram - 117.3 to 97.7

Ram comes into the night needing 19.7 from Quizz Rodgers to overcome Joe. Making the right moves with Hoyer and sticking with Bennett, while Hilton and Nelson continue their assault, Ram did not expect having his disappointment being Lamar Miller (and Lat). Still a chance though, currently at 1-3.
Joe gets Rivers the stud this week, and Bell is a teen producer in non TD weeks. Gordon continues to find the end zone, if not as much green in between. Diggs hurt and ARob on a bye, Tyrell steps up. Holding on and currently at 1-3.

Bandit nudging Fuzzy - 68 to 67.9
Rodgers and Anderson not looking like studs, Freeman proving he's not a dud... but Fitz and Coleman on the bench is tough to swallow. Can't blame Bandit for benching Hopkins either, but he's hoping that Panthers' D shows up tonight, and knows Olsen will. Currently at 2-2.
Fuzzy thought he got some much needed spot starters in his two RB, but Dixon and Smallwood combine for 0.5 points! Brady and the Bills have kept him in it though, but he'll need a big night from Big Mike to have a chance. Currently at 1-3.

SP trampling Treff - 107.8 to 44.7
Pride continues to roll with David Johnson and the grey haired Kicker getting nearly half of his points. Lacy was having a nice day until he rolled his ankle. Green with a let down game, but Ryan does enough (for now) in a tough venue. Sitting at 3-1 (by a yard!)
Treff went into the week banged up badly, and is coming out of the week even more so, as Hill gets four carries before leaving with an injury. He'll need 63.2 from the Panthers' QB/K combo. Tough sell. Waiting on Dez and Eifert, he sits a 2-2.

...and the game of the week!

Milk holding Tlance - 120.8 to 87.6

Milk was chocolate good this week, with his loyalty to the Luck-Allen combo paid off. ODB gets something, but it's his RB powering the lead this week, as Hyde and Howard roll. Milk can only watch as he sits at 1-3.
Tlance takes Zeke #1 overall and he keeps getting better each week. Should we be shocked? Lovely pickup and play of Coates pays off big time (anyone else almost claim him off waivers?). Defending champ needs a victory tonight and has a chance with KB and Winston to Brate looking at a 33.2 deficit. Also sitting at 1-3, one of these teams will get an undeservedly 4th loss.

On a side note, very happy to hear of the safety of our two family members, and their families due to the hurricane.

Go Bills!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Stafford
Seahawks
Brees
Vikings

...also willing to one of each (QB/DST) with Gore for a BIG piece and some scraps.

Interested in a defense....

The QBs are probably more expensive than what i would be willing to pay.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 Recap/Monday Showdowns

"Who dare enter Hell's Kitchen?"

e09b5ad2ec1f0087abf33e1a54e3cd17.jpg

Only two games completed this week, but tomorrow I'll be away most of the morning. Would you guys prefer this, or have me wait until the Monday games complete from now on?

Completed Games

Chef burns Lefty - 121.4 to 95.6

Master Chef at it again, with everybody paying dividends. McKinnon was the only single digit performer as Le and De continue to be a steady force on the ground. Newly acquired Cooper breaks out and Gronk is ready to play. Let this man eat! He's 5-0!
Lefty continues to get solid efforts from Carr and Marshall, with Gurley starting to look better and at least involved in the passing game. His dart throws did not pay off this week though, as Woods just missed a long TD and couldn't keep his feet in on another TD catch. Falls to 3-2.

Face deStaffords TKO - 117.9 to 89
Ben and Brown at it again, nothing to see here. Combined with the Cardinals and Riddick alone was enough to topple TKO. One more week and he should have his muscle hamster out of the cage. Climbs to 3-2.
TKO made a terrible error in judgement...again. Starting both Cardinals receivers not named Fitzgerald was avoidable, but I didn't have the sack to make the right moves. Banking on Charles to hold respectability. Falls to 3-2.

Monday Night Showdowns

Joe leading Ram - 117.3 to 97.7

Ram comes into the night needing 19.7 from Quizz Rodgers to overcome Joe. Making the right moves with Hoyer and sticking with Bennett, while Hilton and Nelson continue their assault, Ram did not expect having his disappointment being Lamar Miller (and Lat). Still a chance though, currently at 1-3.
Joe gets Rivers the stud this week, and Bell is a teen producer in non TD weeks. Gordon continues to find the end zone, if not as much green in between. Diggs hurt and ARob on a bye, Tyrell steps up. Holding on and currently at 1-3.

Bandit nudging Fuzzy - 68 to 67.9
Rodgers and Anderson not looking like studs, Freeman proving he's not a dud... but Fitz and Coleman on the bench is tough to swallow. Can't blame Bandit for benching Hopkins either, but he's hoping that Panthers' D shows up tonight, and knows Olsen will. Currently at 2-2.
Fuzzy thought he got some much needed spot starters in his two RB, but Dixon and Smallwood combine for 0.5 points! Brady and the Bills have kept him in it though, but he'll need a big night from Big Mike to have a chance. Currently at 1-3.

SP trampling Treff - 107.8 to 44.7
Pride continues to roll with David Johnson and the grey haired Kicker getting nearly half of his points. Lacy was having a nice day until he rolled his ankle. Green with a let down game, but Ryan does enough (for now) in a tough venue. Sitting at 3-1 (by a yard!)
Treff went into the week banged up badly, and is coming out of the week even more so, as Hill gets four carries before leaving with an injury. He'll need 63.2 from the Panthers' QB/K combo. Tough sell. Waiting on Dez and Eifert, he sits a 2-2.

...and the game of the week!

Milk holding Tlance - 120.8 to 87.6

Milk was chocolate good this week, with his loyalty to the Luck-Allen combo paid off. ODB gets something, but it's his RB powering the lead this week, as Hyde and Howard roll. Milk can only watch as he sits at 1-3.
Tlance takes Zeke #1 overall and he keeps getting better each week. Should we be shocked? Lovely pickup and play of Coates pays off big time (anyone else almost claim him off waivers?). Defending champ needs a victory tonight and has a chance with KB and Winston to Brate looking at a 33.2 deficit. Also sitting at 1-3, one of these teams will get an undeservedly 4th loss.

On a side note, very happy to hear of the safety of our two family members, and their families due to the hurricane.

Go Bills!
Excellent work TKO! :suds:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will be looking to trade early next week. Everyone but Elliott will be available. Need to make a 2-1 kind of deal because now I want to keep the guys I added as spot plays. They both look pretty darn good.
EVERY person on my team is up for grabs. .Cam, Dez, Denver . .everyone

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome job, @TKOSpikes !

If you haven't done anything major by tomorrow, I'll be checking things out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.99
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
trying to move mathews, ertz, lacy, crowell, pryor. and ryan

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, pretty awful start for me.

Bucs take 9 minutes off the clock and Jameis does almost nothing.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Bucs game plan. Unless they open up the offense soon, they have no chance. Running the ball 75% against the Panthers will not work.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Bucs game plan. Unless they open up the offense soon, they have no chance. Running the ball 75% against the Panthers will not work.
Quiz is doing quite well. .between the 20's at least. excactly like I thought he would in Atlanta 3-4 years ago, but never did

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1st down run.

2nd down
Quiz is doing quite well. .between the 20's at least. excactly like I thought he would in Atlanta 3-4 years ago, but never did

It does not matter.

You can't win consistently in the NFL with such a conservative game plan. This likes like Jeff Fisher coaching. Have to take shots in the passing game.