• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barilko over Fuzz-Peterson's return is dominating
Bandit over Chef-The Packers duo v Chic is too much heat in the kitchen for Chef
Treff over Joe- if either TY or Evans don't play, I'll plug in Agholor and Decker, no worries. If Shady doesn't play. .well. .., say it ain't so Joe.
Lefty over Milk..lefty had to much firepower for Milk's WR's to overcome the deficiencies at RB
Tlance over Sam..neither team has RB's to speak of, T has the edge at WR and TE, more of an edge than Luck over Ben.
Ram over TKO-love Jeremy Hill this week. Don't care much for anyone else on the TKO side of the ledger

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangerous trade...

DANGEROUS TRADE...

However, I jus' cain't hep myself!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dangerous trade...

DANGEROUS TRADE...

However, I jus' cain't hep myself!
Nice doin' business with ya, as always, Chef.

For those not wanting to go look, or those who are following along and can't go look. ...
Chef trades
Tyler Eifert and
Andre Williams
To my Fudpuckers for,
Nelson Agholor and
Ladarious Green

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good doin' business with you as well, Treff.

And I was just throwing in a little hyperbole about the dangerous part (although it certainly could go one way or another...or both). I actually thought it was a very well thought-out and fair deal. And one which I would not have thought of.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping either Eifert or Ertz would stick around on waivers until after Gates returned, once you picked up both, figured why not. And was real disappointed when you took Andre Williams in the draft. .most others don't think much of him. .I see him being a strong RB2 eventually

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry @Barilko , sent you an offer and then pulled it. My bad...although you probably would've said no anyway.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
didnt see it was away all the long weekend

so ill say "no" just because No

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was hoping either Eifert or Ertz would stick around on waivers until after Gates returned, once you picked up both, figured why not. And was real disappointed when you took Andre Williams in the draft. .most others don't think much of him. .I see him being a strong RB2
eventually

About this: you may very well be right. At the very least, I think he's a strong goal line guy and if Jennings gets hurt, well, there we go. Unfortunately with the position I'm in, I felt I had to do something even if loading up on Eagles guys is a pretty risky crapshoot. Who knows, I might get lucky...:noidea:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About this: you may very well be right. At the very least, I think he's a strong goal line guy and if Jennings gets hurt, well, there we go. Unfortunately with the position I'm in, I felt I had to do something even if loading up on Eagles guys is a pretty risky crapshoot. Who knows, I might get lucky...:noidea:
I think there's at least a 50/50 chance he takes Jennings job outright at some point

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think there's at least a 50/50 chance he takes Jennings job outright at some point

I think it's not going to matter which one of them gets to run the ball since the offensive line can't run block anyway. I honestly think that Vereen will score the most fantasy points in that backfield this year.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it's not going to matter which one of them gets to run the ball since the offensive line can't run block anyway. I honestly think that Vereen will score the most fantasy points in that backfield this year.
That's one of the reasons I think Williams wins the job. If the Oline sucks, he's got a better chance at positive gains. As big of a guy as Jennings is, he sure runs like a pansy. Williams hurts people. Hoping he, and the Giants, surprise a few people this year

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this is closer to what will really happen in the end but Jennings will do OK until he gets, um, you know the word (don't want to jinx his owner)............

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance's picks:

Tlance over Sam: our strengths and weaknesses are similar, but matchups favor me. Luck vs. bills is bad "luck" for Sam/Will

Fuzzy over Barilko: Thursday night determines this one. I am thinking shoutout. If Fuzz gets 55+ from his quartet, he will win.

Bandit over Chef: chef's squad will be awesome when Bell returns. For now, they will lose to Bandit.

Joe over Treff: manning + the RBs will get it done for Joe

Lefty over Milk: too much dud potential from each of Milk's RBs

TKO over Ram: assuming Cobb plays here. Will be very close regardless.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance over Sam: our strengths and weaknesses are similar, but matchups favor me. Luck vs. bills is bad "luck" for Sam/Will
That's true. Hate to see your QB face your own DST. Can we hope for a return TD or two?

Happily Luck doesn't need much time to score points, cuz I think the Bills will try to eat clock like it was 'nilla wafers.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, in my 10 teamer PPR DMC is on the wire and I been thinking about who to drop for him (or if it's even worth it).........dude's looked good in preseason and is getting the start...........already stacked at RB but would you drop Vereen for him????? Bench is Gore, Martin, Vereen, JBrown and CJohnson (Vikes).............

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey folks! Sorry I haven't been around lately, having a few minor health issues... spent a couple fun nights in the hospital. Not sure if I'm out of the woods yet, so I may be a few more weeks of quiet.

Weird seeing so many threads I'm not involved in. My big mouth usually everywhere.

The Bills better not be serious about their reservations with Carpenter. He'll be fine, Rex. Leave him alone!

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey folks! Sorry I haven't been around lately, having a few minor health issues... spent a couple fun nights in the hospital. Not sure if I'm out of the woods yet, so I may be a few more weeks of quiet.

Weird seeing so many threads I'm not involved in. My big mouth usually everywhere.

The Bills better not be serious about their reservations with Carpenter. He'll be fine, Rex. Leave him alone!
Damn...............hope yer OK.............get well soon.........

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guise, in my 10 teamer PPR DMC is on the wire and I been thinking about who to drop for him (or if it's even worth it).........dude's looked good in preseason and is getting the start...........already stacked at RB but would you drop Vereen for him????? Bench is Gore, Martin, Vereen, JBrown and CJohnson (Vikes).............

For me Sam, this is all about upside. Vereen has a higher floor, but is his upside sufficient for you to ever start him in a 10 team league? Unless this is PPR, I would say no.

McFadden on he other hand has a lot more upside because of the line in Dallas. I don't think he will realize it, but I would rather take a shot on McFadden than hold Vereen who will likely be about replacement level all season.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get better soon TKO!

I dropped Carpenter in my $ league for what will likely become a weekly K stream. Nervous about his struggles in preseason.