• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wilwhite @TREFF @averagejoe @Barilko @leftypower @Chef99 @canesandfinsfanatic @TKOSpikes @Yellow Fuzzies @tlance @Reverend Jim @Microwahevo @MilkSpiller22 @HaroldSeattle

Hey guise (and I know I'm leaving some folks out, I just can't remember all) just a quick update on "My LIfe" written, produced and directed by Sam, oops I mean Ana..............so things are still kinda funky but the familia is getting used to being around each other again so that's a good thing. I have to get things straightened out with this family before I can get back to normal with my other family (that would be you knuckleheads). I know I have not contributed much if anything at all this season so far (and that includes and especially baseball Jim; you da man and I owe you one..............or 12)........anyway, I guess what I'm trying to say is I know as a member of the MBBRL in either fooseball or baseball you need to contribute and I just haven't YET this season but I plan on being back to my old smart assed self and on tBoards way more shortly but I have to kinda "ease" myself back in....................remember, Ana is the wife in MyWifeHatesSundays and as much as I want to change that it's not gonna happen so I need her to stay that wife rather than MyWIfeHatesMe..........and if I forgot to mention somebody it wasn't a slight in the slightest of slighting people who should be slighted, I just forgot. Again, special shout outs to Jim and Will! Thanks Fellas!:suds:

BTW, if you haven't checked out the new smileys lately you should...........they be funny and stuff.

I can't speak for everybody, but I completely understand Sam. Just post whenever you get a chance but it doesn't have to be a #1 priority, besides, we know your team is in good hands with Wil. Maybe too good of hands. Until then we'll miss your smartassedness. For some reason spellcheck says that isn't a word, but if it's not it really should be.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can I put in a waiver request for Ronnie Hillman in the B league?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get cake instead! ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I just went looking to see if Karlos was hangin' out. Nice pickup, Tlance.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, I just went looking to see if Karlos was hangin' out. Nice pickup, Tlance.

Bryce might get the start.... :gaah:

No takers on a Crowell/Martavis package for a good flex?

Also dangling the thought of a Gore/Martavis package...a little more expensive flex.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bryce might get the start.... :gaah:

No takers on a Crowell/Martavis package for a good flex?

Also dangling the thought of a Gore/Martavis package...a little more expensive flex.

Normally I would be yer huckleberry, but I got nothin'.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Brady playing, I now have two good QBs from day one.:yes:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys you got my predictions for the upcoming season. Can everybody else give their four playoff teams and Super Bowl champ predictions now that we are getting closer to the season starting?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys you got my predictions for the upcoming season. Can everybody else give their four playoff teams and Super Bowl champ predictions now that we are getting closer to the season starting?

I got Lefty winning it if he keeps his team and stays healthy...

....unless you change your mind on my last offer :)

@Yellow Fuzzies , I think we're too far away on what we want... for now

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, picking playoff teams is hard... there are a few teams I love there starting roster, but all those teams I think their bench is very weak... Football is the hardest sport to pick playoffs, just because everyone gets hurt, so the question is not what team stays healthiest, but what team compensates for their injuries the best... But that is what the waiver wire is for... Whoever gets that big waiver pick will probably win...

I have playoff teams being me, lefty, Bandit, Joe...

playoffs are won by the team with the best real life matchups, so once you make the playoffs anyone can win...
So just to be an optimist I see the championship game to be me and Joe and I Win...

But I would not put money on anything right now(unless of course we were a money league)...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I predict that I will not be up for relegation.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy in Athos, Lefty in Aramis, and Bandit/Sam out of Porthos. (I think Porthos is gonna be especially tough.)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I'm going with Bandit/Tlance, Barilko and Lefty.

Tlance does it again with Matt Jones and Karlos Williams usurping the starting roles, but the championship game is Bandit vs. Barilko.