• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Notables not drafted in KOTF-

QB's- Cam Newton (no Benji=no Cam, ouch), Jay Cutler, Keapernick, Carr

RB's- literally no one..the cupboard is bare unless you count Sproles, Sims, Taliafaro, Shoelace and CJ0K as "notables"

WR's- V. Cruz, Harvin K. Wright, Garcon, T. Williams, R. Randle

TE's- Allen, Rudolph, Donnell, VD, Fleener, Miller, Eifert, Reed, Rodgers, and Clay--no Maxx Williams also went undrafted, but I don't consider him notable

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam's Sportboys
QB: Luck
WR: AJ Green
WR: Maclin
Flex: Brandon Marshall
TE: Graham
DST: Bills
K: Hauschka

Oh, wait... were we supposed to draft RBs?

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Pros hates my team. Typical.
ESPN probably isn't far behind.
I dread the detailed (yet entertaining) synopsis from Bandit.

Here's my thought process:
If you want to painfully read my thoughts.
1> RB LeSean McCoy (9) Tweaked his hammy this week which dropped his stock. I know Treff had him pretty high. So did TKO. Dropped past both of them. Hope he's ok to go week 1.
2> RB Lamar Miller (16) Undervalued in my opinion. Wanted him all along.
3> WR Jordan Matthews (33) Was all set to go 3RB deep but Lefty stole Latavius Murray, TKO snatched Gore, and then Ram Tough sniped Forsett. The reverse trifecta caught me off guard and chaos ensued. If there was any satisfaction here, it was Milk who told me that he had Matthews all queued up.
4> WR Keenan Allen (40) Still reeling after not getting my 3rd RB, I felt it was too early to grab an unproven rookie. The last 2 picks are a blur. But at least they play for decent QB/offense.
5> TE Greg Olsen (57) RB & WR were getting very thin. I like Olsen & w/ Benjamin hurt, his targets might increase.
6> QB Peyton Manning (64) It's the 6th round, hard to pass up moldy, noodle arm. Omaha!
7> RB Tevin Coleman (81) Had David Cobb in the queue but Sam/Wil nabbed him 2 spots earlier. So I took a gamble that worked way back in the Suicide draft...
8> RB Devonta Freeman (88) ...and that was to try to get both Falcons RB on back-to-back picks. It worked. One of these guys has to start - right?
9> WR Steve Smith (105) His final season. Trestman offense. I just have a feeling.
10> WR Marques Colston (112) Older, yes, but still a reliable target, & with no decent TE, he could see a little more targets, seeing that he came into the league as a TE. Crazy?
11> D/ST New York Jets (129) Former Cards' DC Todd Bowles takes over as head coach and gets Revis back to join Cromartie in the secondary. Helps to know a little about IDP.
12> WR Eddie Royal (136) With rookie Kevin White's injury, this could be a real nice value here.
13> QB Joe Flacco (153) I truly believe he has a career year under QB guru Marc Trestman. Had to have him on the roster and avoid the battle on the waiver wire later.
14> K Matt Bryant (160) or in the sarcastic words of The Wedding Singer, "Whoopedie doo!"

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 teams doubled up their TE's--Lefty, Bandit, Ram and Barilko-16 TE's taken

ZERO teams backed up the defenses-obviously 12 taken

Only 4 teams backed up the QB--one of which was SSPD Brady backing up Matty Ice (Fuzzy)- Fuzz, Treff, Ram, and Joe-again, 16 QB's taken

5 teams took 4 RB's
3 teams took 5
3 teams grabed 6
but the medal goes to Sam of Willwhite taking SEVEN RB's. the entire bench is currently all RB

One thing I noticed as interesting, there were a few instances of the same teams making sure to grab both halves of a suspected straight up committee. Chef snagged both Mathews and D. Murray, JOe grabbed both T. Coleman and D. Freeman, TKO did it twice-Hill and Gio, and then Duke Johnson and Crowell. probably considering West with his first free agent move ;) SAm of WW took both the Titans duo of Cobb and Sankey,

60 RB's taken overall

1 team took only 3 WR's
6 teams choose 4
and 5 teams took 5 WR's
62 WR's taken

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 teams doubled up their TE's--Lefty, Bandit, Ram and Barilko-16 TE's taken

ZERO teams backed up the defenses-obviously 12 taken

Only 4 teams backed up the QB--one of which was SSPD Brady backing up Matty Ice (Fuzzy)- Fuzz, Treff, Ram, and Joe-again, 16 QB's taken

5 teams took 4 RB's
3 teams took 5
3 teams grabed 6
but the medal goes to Sam of Willwhite taking SEVEN RB's. the entire bench is currently all RB

One thing I noticed as interesting, there were a few instances of the same teams making sure to grab both halves of a suspected straight up committee. Chef snagged both Mathews and D. Murray, JOe grabbed both T. Coleman and D. Freeman, TKO did it twice-Hill and Gio, and then Duke Johnson and Crowell. probably considering West with his first free agent move ;) SAm of WW took both the Titans duo of Cobb and Sankey,

60 RB's taken overall

1 team took only 3 WR's
6 teams choose 4
and 5 teams took 5 WR's
62 WR's taken

Sam of WW had to take 7 RBs IMO... With no good #1 or even #2, depth was needed... That was my thing too with getting 6.... If i had one #1 i would not have drafted depth... But i think my RB depth is probably the best in the league as of now...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam of WW had to take 7 RBs IMO... With no good #1 or even #2, depth was needed... That was my thing too with getting 6.... If i had one #1 i would not have drafted depth... But i think my RB depth is probably the best in the league as of now...

I'd have to disagree..don't like Gordon, Hyde, Yeldon or Blue. Gordon is all hype, Hyde ins't what we thought he was going to be, the jury is out on Yeldon still but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's a starting caliber RB in the NFL, and Blue has pretty much proven he isn't. Like DMC for a handful of games, but not many.

You've got guys who will get carries but not many that have any chances of big success, they're all low ceiling guys..except Gordon and he's got the look of a college stud, NFL dud.

the only one I can't say anything bad about is Spiller..love him this year in NO

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fantasy Pros hates my team. Typical.
ESPN probably isn't far behind.
I dread the detailed (yet entertaining) synopsis from Bandit.

Here's my thought process:
If you want to painfully read my thoughts.
1> RB LeSean McCoy (9) Tweaked his hammy this week which dropped his stock. I know Treff had him pretty high. So did TKO. Dropped past both of them. Hope he's ok to go week 1.
2> RB Lamar Miller (16) Undervalued in my opinion. Wanted him all along.
3> WR Jordan Matthews (33) Was all set to go 3RB deep but Lefty stole Latavius Murray, TKO snatched Gore, and then Ram Tough sniped Forsett. The reverse trifecta caught me off guard and chaos ensued. If there was any satisfaction here, it was Milk who told me that he had Matthews all queued up.
4> WR Keenan Allen (40) Still reeling after not getting my 3rd RB, I felt it was too early to grab an unproven rookie. The last 2 picks are a blur. But at least they play for decent QB/offense.
5> TE Greg Olsen (57) RB & WR were getting very thin. I like Olsen & w/ Benjamin hurt, his targets might increase.
6> QB Peyton Manning (64) It's the 6th round, hard to pass up moldy, noodle arm. Omaha!
7> RB Tevin Coleman (81) Had David Cobb in the queue but Sam/Wil nabbed him 2 spots earlier. So I took a gamble that worked way back in the Suicide draft...
8> RB Devonta Freeman (88) ...and that was to try to get both Falcons RB on back-to-back picks. It worked. One of these guys has to start - right?
9> WR Steve Smith (105) His final season. Trestman offense. I just have a feeling.
10> WR Marques Colston (112) Older, yes, but still a reliable target, & with no decent TE, he could see a little more targets, seeing that he came into the league as a TE. Crazy?
11> D/ST New York Jets (129) Former Cards' DC Todd Bowles takes over as head coach and gets Revis back to join Cromartie in the secondary. Helps to know a little about IDP.
12> WR Eddie Royal (136) With rookie Kevin White's injury, this could be a real nice value here.
13> QB Joe Flacco (153) I truly believe he has a career year under QB guru Marc Trestman. Had to have him on the roster and avoid the battle on the waiver wire later.
14> K Matt Bryant (160) or in the sarcastic words of The Wedding Singer, "Whoopedie doo!"

Joe, i love the Olsen, manning and Mathews picks... I think those are the 3 picks that will make or break your season... If manning can be anything close to what he has been then this team can be scary...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd have to disagree..don't like Gordon, Hyde, Yeldon or Blue. Gordon is all hype, Hyde ins't what we thought he was going to be, the jury is out on Yeldon still but I haven't seen anything to suggest he's a starting caliber RB in the NFL, and Blue has pretty much proven he isn't. Like DMC for a handful of games, but not many.

You've got guys who will get carries but not many that have any chances of big success, they're all low ceiling guys..except Gordon and he's got the look of a college stud, NFL dud.

the only one I can't say anything bad about is Spiller..love him this year in NO

I dont disagree with your assessment on my RBs... that was my point... I don't have a solid number one... And because of that i had to go depth... But in depth, you have to go ceiling IMO... I have 6 RBs that all could easily be RB 2s or flexes this season... None are guaranteed, but most of them are the favorites to carry 15+ per game... I will take that any day... I love my depth, just hope i have enough that are startable...

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont disagree with your assessment on my RBs... that was my point... I don't have a solid number one... And because of that i had to go depth... But in depth, you have to go ceiling IMO... I have 6 RBs that all could easily be RB 2s or flexes this season... None are guaranteed, but most of them are the favorites to carry 15+ per game... I will take that any day... I love my depth, just hope i have enough that are startable...

and i really wanted Jordan mathews(the last WR i liked in that grouping)... Could have probably gotten a similar 6, but at least i would have had a better flex...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am probably screwed since fantasy pros liked my team so much but here it is:

QB - Aaron Rodgers (2nd round, 22nd pick) I had no plan whatsoever to draft a quarterback early, but Demarco Murray getting taken by Chef one pick before screwed up my plan and I didn't like anybody else right there. Honestly in this draft I would normally wait on a quarterback, but they were drafted a lot earlier this year by most than in the year's past so I'm happy with Rodgers where I got him.

RB - Eddie Lacy (1st round, 3rd pick) I really wanted Peterson or Charles, but since they went one, two I went with Lacy because I had another draft this morning and took Leveon Bell with the 3rd pick.

RB - Mark Ingram (3rd round, 27th pick) Best available running back came down to Ingram or Forsett for me and I went with Ingram.

RB - Andre Ellington (5th round, 51st pick) I stuck with my strategy of taking 3 running backs in the first 5 picks and Ellington was by far the best one left at this point I thought.

RB - Fred Jackson (10th round, 118th pick) The advantage to going with 3 running backs in the first 5 rounds is that then you can wait to get another one and not feel panicked with your running back situation.

WR - Emmanuel Sanders (4th round, 46th pick) Honestly I don't really like him that much this year, but I couldn't pass up the value with him falling this far.

WR - Desean Jackson (6th round, 70th pick) Best receiver available at this point.

WR - Golden Tate (7th round, 75th pick) I don't like him either as much this year with Megatron back, but once again liked the value at this point.

WR - Roddy White (9th round, 99th pick) As a fourth wide receiver I'm fine with him, but his lingering issues last year killed me in multiple leagues, hopefully he worked his shit out.

WR - Michael Floyd (11th round, 118th pick) Didn't really target him or anything, but even if he doesn't start the season, once he's back he'll be the #1 receiver and hopefully Carson Palmer will stay healthy. It was going to either be him or Victor Cruz.

TE - Martellus Bennett (8th round, 94th pick) Couldn't believe he was still there honestly. I always target Olsen, but wouldn't draft him before the 6th round and since Bennett ended up being there in the 8th I was glad I waited.

TE - Antonio Gates (12th round, 142nd pick) Wouldn't have made this pick if he didn't have the flex in the league, but I could see me using him there once he comes back and I have the backup for Bennett on his bye week. Thought of it as a win win.

D/ST - Cardinals D (14th round, 166th pick) I was actually the last one to take a defense and honestly there were already 9 teams with defenses by the end of the 11th round with the Cardinals, Lions, and Packers still on the board and I was going to be fine with any of those 3 and the Cardinals were still there as the 12th defense taken.

K - Stephen Gostkowski (13th round, 114th pick) I know he's a kicker but the nice thing about being the last one to take a defense was it allowed me to draft a kicker in the 13th round.

Overall I was very happy with the draft. The bad thing about taking a quarterback early is that you either get hurt at running back or wide receiver. By taking 3 running backs in the first 5 rounds to get with the quarterback I had to go with depth at wide receiver and I don't honestly think it ended up hurting me that much. Yes I didn't get one of the big stud wide receivers, but I have a more than capable collection and I'm really happy with the tight ends I got. I told myself before the draft if I had already drafted a tight end and Gates was available in the 12th round I was going to take him. Rivers just likes him way too much and I won't need him the first 4 weeks anyway.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I am probably screwed since fantasy pros liked my team so much but here it is:

QB - Aaron Rodgers (2nd round, 22nd pick) I had no plan whatsoever to draft a quarterback early, but Demarco Murray getting taken by Chef one pick before screwed up my plan and I didn't like anybody else right there. Honestly in this draft I would normally wait on a quarterback, but they were drafted a lot earlier this year by most than in the year's past so I'm happy with Rodgers where I got him.

RB - Eddie Lacy (1st round, 3rd pick) I really wanted Peterson or Charles, but since they went one, two I went with Lacy because I had another draft this morning and took Leveon Bell with the 3rd pick.

RB - Mark Ingram (3rd round, 27th pick) Best available running back came down to Ingram or Forsett for me and I went with Ingram.

RB - Andre Ellington (5th round, 51st pick) I stuck with my strategy of taking 3 running backs in the first 5 picks and Ellington was by far the best one left at this point I thought.

RB - Fred Jackson (10th round, 118th pick) The advantage to going with 3 running backs in the first 5 rounds is that then you can wait to get another one and not feel panicked with your running back situation.

WR - Emmanuel Sanders (4th round, 46th pick) Honestly I don't really like him that much this year, but I couldn't pass up the value with him falling this far.

WR - Desean Jackson (6th round, 70th pick) Best receiver available at this point.

WR - Golden Tate (7th round, 75th pick) I don't like him either as much this year with Megatron back, but once again liked the value at this point.

WR - Roddy White (9th round, 99th pick) As a fourth wide receiver I'm fine with him, but his lingering issues last year killed me in multiple leagues, hopefully he worked his shit out.

WR - Michael Floyd (11th round, 118th pick) Didn't really target him or anything, but even if he doesn't start the season, once he's back he'll be the #1 receiver and hopefully Carson Palmer will stay healthy. It was going to either be him or Victor Cruz.

TE - Martellus Bennett (8th round, 94th pick) Couldn't believe he was still there honestly. I always target Olsen, but wouldn't draft him before the 6th round and since Bennett ended up being there in the 8th I was glad I waited.

TE - Antonio Gates (12th round, 142nd pick) Wouldn't have made this pick if he didn't have the flex in the league, but I could see me using him there once he comes back and I have the backup for Bennett on his bye week. Thought of it as a win win.

D/ST - Cardinals D (14th round, 166th pick) I was actually the last one to take a defense and honestly there were already 9 teams with defenses by the end of the 11th round with the Cardinals, Lions, and Packers still on the board and I was going to be fine with any of those 3 and the Cardinals were still there as the 12th defense taken.

K - Stephen Gostkowski (13th round, 114th pick) I know he's a kicker but the nice thing about being the last one to take a defense was it allowed me to draft a kicker in the 13th round.

Overall I was very happy with the draft. The bad thing about taking a quarterback early is that you either get hurt at running back or wide receiver. By taking 3 running backs in the first 5 rounds to get with the quarterback I had to go with depth at wide receiver and I don't honestly think it ended up hurting me that much. Yes I didn't get one of the big stud wide receivers, but I have a more than capable collection and I'm really happy with the tight ends I got. I told myself before the draft if I had already drafted a tight end and Gates was available in the 12th round I was going to take him. Rivers just likes him way too much and I won't need him the first 4 weeks anyway.
Nice RB corp and Bennett in the 8th was a steal.:thumb:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. .guess what I was meaning was out of 6, I'd like to see one that had some real wow potential. Spiller might be that guy I guess for me

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. .guess what I was meaning was out of 6, I'd like to see one that had some real wow potential. Spiller might be that guy I guess for me

funny thing is, i am very low on TJ Yeldon, Carlos Hyde, Melvin Gordon and Blue too... And i am pretty sure i have bashed them in other threads and said i would never draft them... Thing here was, when you wait until the 3rd round to take a RB, you don't have the luxury to take RBs with high ceilings... you Need RBs that have the best chances to actually get the carries... I had to pass on players like Tevin Coleman, David Johnson, and others who IF they get the job they could be stud guys... Had to go with as many favorites to have the job guys...

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is, i am very low on TJ Yeldon, Carlos Hyde, Melvin Gordon and Blue too... And i am pretty sure i have bashed them in other threads and said i would never draft them... Thing here was, when you wait until the 3rd round to take a RB, you don't have the luxury to take RBs with high ceilings... you Need RBs that have the best chances to actually get the carries... I had to pass on players like Tevin Coleman, David Johnson, and others who IF they get the job they could be stud guys... Had to go with as many favorites to have the job guys...
In other words....you hate your RBs.:nod:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The build up for this particular draft is the best then it seems to just fly by.
Picking 11th I selected two near the end of every other turn and had a long wait in between.

Round 1- #11 Matt Forte: I planned on taking a RB as long as one of top 9 were available. Forte was the 9th RB off the board and I had him ranked 6th. Has some miles on him but his receiving ability will add to his scoring.
Round 2- #14 Antonio Brown: Thrilled that top 2-3 WR fell to me here. Should be a cornerstone for my squad.
Round 3&4- #35 & 38 Two rookie RBs, Todd Gurley and Ameer Abdullah: Might have reached on these guys but I love their talent and encouraged by the news related to Gurley's injury status...and I didn't think either would be availble at the next turn.
Round 5- #59 Charles Johnson: #1WR in Minnesota with 2nd year Teddy Bridgewater throwing to him. Needed a WR2.
Round 6- #62 My QB1 Matt Ryan: 5 QBs off the board at this pick. Didn't want to wait 20+ picks to grab a QB.
Round 7- #83 M Wheaton: Big Ben likes him and he makes a nice pair with Antonio.
Round 8- #86 Brady: QB is most important position in football. Decided to get a quality backup while he was still available.
Round 9- #107 Broncos DST: Love Wade Phillipps aggressive style and Bronc seem to have the personnel to execute his DST.
Round 10- #110 DeAngelo Williams: Plug in for Gurley while he is playing during L Bell suspension.
Round 11- #131 Delanie Walker: Good enough TE.
Round 12- #134 Dorial Green-Becham: My favorite sleeper this year. Freekish athletism, questionable off field judgement. Hope he stays out of trouble. My third rookie-what was I thinking?
Round 13- #155 Dan Bailey: Historically very acurate kicker-should translate well to new extra point rules.
Round 14- #158 Knile Davis: Backup RB with talent.

Overall pleased with my draft. If I had thought it out better during the draft, I would have landed Matt Jones and/or Tre Mason- both grabbed by Tlance between my picks at the end of the 7th and 11th rounds.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The build up for this particular draft is the best then it seems to just fly by.
Picking 11th I selected two near the end of every other turn and had a long wait in between.

Round 1- #11 Matt Forte: I planned on taking a RB as long as one of top 9 were available. Forte was the 9th RB off the board and I had him ranked 6th. Has some miles on him but his receiving ability will add to his scoring.
Round 2- #14 Antonio Brown: Thrilled that top 2-3 WR fell to me here. Should be a cornerstone for my squad.
Round 3&4- #35 & 38 Two rookie RBs, Todd Gurley and Ameer Abdullah: Might have reached on these guys but I love their talent and encouraged by the news related to Gurley's injury status...and I didn't think either would be availble at the next turn.
Round 5- #59 Charles Johnson: #1WR in Minnesota with 2nd year Teddy Bridgewater throwing to him. Needed a WR2.
Round 6- #62 My QB1 Matt Ryan: 5 QBs off the board at this pick. Didn't want to wait 20+ picks to grab a QB.
Round 7- #83 M Wheaton: Big Ben likes him and he makes a nice pair with Antonio.
Round 8- #86 Brady: QB is most important position in football. Decided to get a quality backup while he was still available.
Round 9- #107 Broncos DST: Love Wade Phillipps aggressive style and Bronc seem to have the personnel to execute his DST.
Round 10- #110 DeAngelo Williams: Plug in for Gurley while he is playing during L Bell suspension.
Round 11- #131 Delanie Walker: Good enough TE.
Round 12- #134 Dorial Green-Becham: My favorite sleeper this year. Freekish athletism, questionable off field judgement. Hope he stays out of trouble. My third rookie-what was I thinking?
Round 13- #155 Dan Bailey: Historically very acurate kicker-should translate well to new extra point rules.
Round 14- #158 Knile Davis: Backup RB with talent.

Overall pleased with my draft. If I had thought it out better during the draft, I would have landed Matt Jones and/or Tre Mason- both grabbed by Tlance between my picks at the end of the 7th and 11th rounds.
A. Brown in the second was awesome. Like everyone else high on Abdullah, but like all rookies....you never know. good luck in your league! Looks really really competitive.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"The horror...the horror..."
911.png

Drafted in the 4 hole. Pretty good spot, right?

1) Le'veon Bell - Like the others, wanted AP or Charles. Love Bell except for the two game thing.
2) DeMarco Murray - Not crazy about this pick unless I get Mathews. Drafted RB instead of WR here to cover for Bell's suspension.
3) Brandin Cooks - Mmm...not in love here, but the friggin' elite WRs are FLYIN' off the board at this point. I thought he was best available, which might be kinda sad in the 3rd round.
4) Ryan Mathews - This is bittersweet. Happy that I got him for the Murray connection, not happy that I went a round or 2 early to do it. But at least there's one thing I don't have to worry about...
5) Jordy Nelson - And there's the boom. No excuses, had Kelce ready to pick, didn't bother to move Jordy out of the way and made a wrong click. Bad move. Just can't get rattled...
6) Phillip Rivers - QBs are moving now and it's between Rivers and Eli for me. Dunno why a lot of people don't value Rivers more, I like him. Still, would rather have gone WR here.
7) Devin Funchess - I am rattled.
8) Andre Williams - See above.
9) Mike Wallace - Trying to recover. Need a WR and Wallace at least has a chance to be good. Not in love here.
10) ASJ - Like his potential even this season. Crapshoot, but I like him.
11) DeVante Parker - Crapshoot redux.
12) Ronnie Hillman - Decide to grab another RB. I had Matt Jones on my radar, but I think Tlance had grabbed him at this point.
13) Vikings D - All Zim and a homer pick on this one.
14) Mason Crosby - Good as any other on the board, I guess.

Very disappointed in myself. Like the song goes, "We got some work to do now..."