• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
little surprised the Texans and Bills went before them, and was totally targeting the Broncos..but it was that time in the draft where all RB's and WR's looked the same, and they were still there, so I took 'em
it was hawks or Texans and i homered maybe Brees1 rubbed off on me

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta go put this league on FantasyPros. I'm betting I'm ranked close to last.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bad news for me. Very bad news.

I drafted everyone I wanted/planned for, other than my two Cleveland RB in the 8th and 9th, which I didn't plan on. Still got my QB/TE I targeted later.

QB - Tannehill (11th)
RB - Hill (1st)
RB - Gore (3rd)
WR - Cobb (2nd)
WR - John Brown (7th)
TE - Daniels (12th)
FX - Stewart (4th)
DST - Dolphins (10th)
K - Carpenter (14th)

Bench - Gio (5th), Marty Bryant (6th), Crowell (8th), Duke J. (9th), Brandon Coleman (13th)

Love Hill, had to handcuff him early though. Big on Gore and Stewart this year. Cobb is huge on my board, even more so now. Didn't expect to get Marty B in the 6th, was planning on Blount, and love John Brown's 7th round value, as I expect 1400 and 7. And of course my man crush on Coleman the Giant. Didn't care which QB I got out of Eli, Tanny, Palmer and Newton as he fell. Dolphins D has a great start, but it is a lot of road games, so the hype might be too high. Still pretty solid though.

Great job gentlemen! Can't wait to get this party started!

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
milk 6 straight Rbs no wonder everyone was gone

the hand i was dealt... Honestly, it is hard to pick late in the first round in a league that is dominated by RBs... Probably harder in a 2 QB league, when all draft a QB...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@MilkSpiller22 , I think they like you a little better:

Rank Team Rating
Badass Bandits
100%
Barilko's Oilers
99%
Ram Tough
99%
Treff's Fudpuckers
97%
Smoking Milky
94%
Team LeftyMBBRL
94%
Yellow Fuzzies
94%
TKO of Spikes
93%
Windy City Sloths
93%
Tlance TD Makers
91%
Soggy Bottom Boyz
91%
Team THE Sportsboys
89%

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ranking is the combination of all 52 or so analysts.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And this is the consensus of the top 15 ranked analysts:

Rank Team Rating
Badass Bandits
100%
Ram Tough
99%
Barilko's Oilers
99%
Treff's Fudpuckers
97%
TKO of Spikes
94%
Yellow Fuzzies
94%
Team LeftyMBBRL
94%
Smoking Milky
94%
Windy City Sloths
93%
Tlance TD Makers
92%
Team THE Sportsboys
90%
Soggy Bottom Boyz
89%

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking good for the Sportboys!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And to top it all off, the pilot episode of Fear the Walking Dead sucks! :gaah:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- Stafford Not at all thrilled here, but a healthy Calvin, a now known threat to defenses in Golden Tate, Ebron in his second year could be a real weapon. The pieces are there for Stafford to have a possible top 5, at least top 10 season.
RB1- Charles 2nd pick, only AP gone..IMHO I couldn't have gone wrong with Lacy Bell or Charles. Can't see how anyone would complain about getting Charles, so I sure won't
RB2-Joseph Randle I'm not exactly high on the guy as I foresee and bigtime three headed committee, but as a #2 in the 4th, with this group of guys, behind the best Oline in the league, I can't complain much, especially since one third of that committee is only good for about 8 games a year or so.
WR1- TY Hilton If the Colts felt like he was worth a huge contract, surely he can be my WR1, right?

WR2- MIke Evans Really really really was planning on taking Abdullah here in the third, as I knew damned good and well he wouldn't come back to me in the 4th, but I remembered the advice I gave Chef--"don't overthink and try to get too cute". So I stuck to my rankings and got one of the most electrifying young WR's in the game as my #2

FLEX- Sammy Watkins I honestly don't care who the QB is between Cassel or Taylor, Watkins is always open, and with defenses constantly having to bank on McCoy in Ryan's ground and pound, there will be ample opportunities for one on one play action big plays to this guy..and he's my flex!

TE- Ladarius Green So as I stated after the BATG draft, I was planning on waiting on the TE position, it's just way too deep. So I waited till the 12th, and for at least four games, I've got the starting TE for a QB who loves his TE. After that four games, we'll see. But with names like Fleener, Allen, MIller, Donnell, Cook, CLay, Reed, and Rudolph all still sitting on waivers, I"m not too concerned if I need to make a change

K- Blair Walsh A top kicker a couple years ago with AP on the team, a year without AP and he falls from Grace. Ap is back..so is Walsh's status as a top kicker, not bad for the last kicker to be drafted me thinks!

D/ST- Seattle Rarely do I intentionally target a top D, but they fell just enough this year to enter that part of the draft I like to call the twilight zone-where all the remaining RB's and WR's look the same, so why not blow a pick on a D? Bills and Texans had already been taken, and even though I was targeting the Broncos later on, I knew the run would happen soon, so why not?

BENCH--

Legarrette Blount- even though this pick is where I really wanted Marty B, TKO stole him a few picks before me. But I'm still very pleased to have a guy who averages 70+ yards and just under 1 TD a game in each and every games he's ever played in a Patriots uni. Jonas Gray, enjoy your 1 game, you won't be on the field much after that. Excellent bye week/injury fill in, or situational flex option.

Roy Helu My one and only "homer" pick, and it satisfies both my Raiders and my Huskers desire. Besides, he's easily the passing down, 2 minute offense option in Oakland, and they'll be doing a lot of catching up, they aren't ready for real competitive expectations just yet. Won't feel too terrible at all if ever pressed into starting him.

Nelson Agholor- JOrdan Mathews may get the hype, Agholor is the one taking Maclin's position on the field. Personally I think this one is right up there with the steal of the draft. A top 15 WR (imho) in the 7th round. If Winston leads Evans into the tank, or Watkins becomes lost in the ground and pound, no problems sticking Agholor in.

Eric Decker- the Jets might have a crap passing game, but Decker still gets his catches, and in the 11th round, he was probably the most proven WR on the board. Not flashy by any means, but steady 5 points anytime I need him. Better than a potential zero

Andy Dalton- Something tells me a healthy AJ Green and a healthy Marvin Jones return this poor ginger into the realm of fantasy respectability. Might even develop into a matchup play with Stafford, or replace him outright.

Overall I'm really liking this team, outside of TE, I see no glaring weaknesses, like my depth, even if I would normally like to have one more RB..the ones I have aren't really injury prone so I should be alright. Stuck to my plan, didn't panic when my targets were sniped, and took value at every pick..imho.

I'm happy

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QB- Stafford Not at all thrilled here, but a healthy Calvin, a now known threat to defenses in Golden Tate, Ebron in his second year could be a real weapon. The pieces are there for Stafford to have a possible top 5, at least top 10 season.
RB1- Charles 2nd pick, only AP gone..IMHO I couldn't have gone wrong with Lacy Bell or Charles. Can't see how anyone would complain about getting Charles, so I sure won't
RB2-Joseph Randle I'm not exactly high on the guy as I foresee and bigtime three headed committee, but as a #2 in the 4th, with this group of guys, behind the best Oline in the league, I can't complain much, especially since one third of that committee is only good for about 8 games a year or so.
WR1- TY Hilton If the Colts felt like he was worth a huge contract, surely he can be my WR1, right?

WR2- MIke Evans Really really really was planning on taking Abdullah here in the third, as I knew damned good and well he wouldn't come back to me in the 4th, but I remembered the advice I gave Chef--"don't overthink and try to get too cute". So I stuck to my rankings and got one of the most electrifying young WR's in the game as my #2

FLEX- Sammy Watkins I honestly don't care who the QB is between Cassel or Taylor, Watkins is always open, and with defenses constantly having to bank on McCoy in Ryan's ground and pound, there will be ample opportunities for one on one play action big plays to this guy..and he's my flex!

TE- Ladarius Green So as I stated after the BATG draft, I was planning on waiting on the TE position, it's just way too deep. So I waited till the 12th, and for at least four games, I've got the starting TE for a QB who loves his TE. After that four games, we'll see. But with names like Fleener, Allen, MIller, Donnell, Cook, CLay, Reed, and Rudolph all still sitting on waivers, I"m not too concerned if I need to make a change

K- Blair Walsh A top kicker a couple years ago with AP on the team, a year without AP and he falls from Grace. Ap is back..so is Walsh's status as a top kicker, not bad for the last kicker to be drafted me thinks!

D/ST- Seattle Rarely do I intentionally target a top D, but they fell just enough this year to enter that part of the draft I like to call the twilight zone-where all the remaining RB's and WR's look the same, so why not blow a pick on a D? Bills and Texans had already been taken, and even though I was targeting the Broncos later on, I knew the run would happen soon, so why not?

BENCH--

Legarrette Blount- even though this pick is where I really wanted Marty B, TKO stole him a few picks before me. But I'm still very pleased to have a guy who averages 70+ yards and just under 1 TD a game in each and every games he's ever played in a Patriots uni. Jonas Gray, enjoy your 1 game, you won't be on the field much after that. Excellent bye week/injury fill in, or situational flex option.

Roy Helu My one and only "homer" pick, and it satisfies both my Raiders and my Huskers desire. Besides, he's easily the passing down, 2 minute offense option in Oakland, and they'll be doing a lot of catching up, they aren't ready for real competitive expectations just yet. Won't feel too terrible at all if ever pressed into starting him.

Nelson Agholor- JOrdan Mathews may get the hype, Agholor is the one taking Maclin's position on the field. Personally I think this one is right up there with the steal of the draft. A top 15 WR (imho) in the 7th round. If Winston leads Evans into the tank, or Watkins becomes lost in the ground and pound, no problems sticking Agholor in.

Eric Decker- the Jets might have a crap passing game, but Decker still gets his catches, and in the 11th round, he was probably the most proven WR on the board. Not flashy by any means, but steady 5 points anytime I need him. Better than a potential zero

Andy Dalton- Something tells me a healthy AJ Green and a healthy Marvin Jones return this poor ginger into the realm of fantasy respectability. Might even develop into a matchup play with Stafford, or replace him outright.

Overall I'm really liking this team, outside of TE, I see no glaring weaknesses, like my depth, even if I would normally like to have one more RB..the ones I have aren't really injury prone so I should be alright. Stuck to my plan, didn't panic when my targets were sniped, and took value at every pick..imho.

I'm happy
Rookies are a crap shoot, but I like Agholor chances. 7th round is a great value IMO.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That ranking is the combination of all 52 or so analysts.

Middle of the road. .... If the ACL news on Nelson is true they might like me a little better. ....

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take a BB defense any day.