• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha, very nice. :clap:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no its not... If the reward of the B-league is not taken or is allowed to be declined, then the reward aspect loses its weight, and will never be taken again... having 2 set leagues who don't want to rise or fall makes the whole ONE league aspect moot...
Milk respectfully I think you should step back from this post I think the A leaguers who have been around long before any B even started do not need to be told what the MBBRL's philosophy's may or may not be
Of course all opinions are welcome. Yet.....

Winning isn't moot. It is pride it is bragging rites which is what the 2 nd B in MBBRL stands for

It is simply one league. Which now has been expanded to 2 levels.

I know when I won the B I was very proud in earning the Bragging rights
Especially being a glorified figure skater and not a down south football guy

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Milk respectfully I think you should step back from this post I think the A leaguers who have been around long before any B even started do not need to be told what the MBBRL's philosophy's may or may not be
Of course all opinions are welcome. Yet.....

Winning isn't moot. It is pride it is bragging rites which is what the 2 nd B in MBBRL stands for

It is simply one league. Which now has been expanded to 2 levels.

I know when I won the B I was very proud in earning the Bragging rights
Especially being a glorified figure skater and not a down south football guy

Pretty sure what you understood from that comment is not the way i intended it...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresher... is our draft order predetermined? Or do we go random...if random, can't wait to find out!!!

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refresher... is our draft order predetermined? Or do we go random...if random, can't wait to find out!!!

I'm pretty sure we do random each year, sometime before the draft

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wilwhite, since Treff is now going to remain an A leaguer... Do you have interest in being my proxy on draft day?? would prefer not to be autodrafted... But if I am, so be it...

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@wilwhite, since Treff is now going to remain an A leaguer... Do you have interest in being my proxy on draft day?? would prefer not to be autodrafted... But if I am, so be it...
Y autograft Mlk we didn't even set a date. Appears to be around Aug 15 but not etched in yet

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice where ya headed

Japan... normally I don't mind doing the drafts away because I find on vacation I can make time... But the time difference is too much... Wont even try nor pretend to try...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap!! I guess I should have checked the message board, looks like a missed a shitstorm last week. Glad everything got resolved and not to bring it back up, but how did the vote turn out? I know that Chef decided to stay in the A league and I'm glad he did, he earned it. And don't count me out on the trade front, I'll be happy to do some wheelin' and dealin' with you also this year. Calendar is creeping toward August and I'm getting excited.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy Crap!! I guess I should have checked the message board, looks like a missed a shitstorm last week. Glad everything got resolved and not to bring it back up, but how did the vote turn out? I know that Chef decided to stay in the A league and I'm glad he did, he earned it. And don't count me out on the trade front, I'll be happy to do some wheelin' and dealin' with you also this year. Calendar is creeping toward August and I'm getting excited.
The votes came out in favor of allowing owners to choose whether or not to accept a promotion, or to stay in B.
the second bite came out that basically the next B leaguer in line, based on the same criteria used to determine who moved up in the first place, will be the ones to fill any potential vacancy created by a promoted owner disappearing/retiring or refusing the promotion. .whew

Now we've just gotta decide whether or not to drop the axe on Duff...

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Japan... normally I don't mind doing the drafts away because I find on vacation I can make time... But the time difference is too much... Wont even try nor pretend to try...
If I remember correctly, draft is likely to be Sunday evening... probably around 8 or 9 am Monday morning in Japan. And it's usually over in an hour.

Last edited: