• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we ever get anywhere on establishing a MBBRL draft date ??? Early, but just wondering. All the dynasty discussions have dominated lately. ....

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@TKOSpikes @Barilko and anyone I've missed...

Happy Canada Day!

200_s.gif

@TKOSpikes @Barilko and anyone I've missed...

Happy Canada Day!

200_s.gif

Hey Thank you Chef. and it is also Free Agency day

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Canada- I am so bummed. Eugenie out in fist round of Wimbledon. :gaah:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did we ever get anywhere on establishing a MBBRL draft date ??? Early, but just wondering. All the dynasty discussions have dominated lately. ....

Well, ignored again. .... someone (not me) starting a discussion on this but it seems to have fallen by the way-side. .... just FYI, on the dynasty thread there were a number of guys laying out timeframes in July and August that they would not be available. ...

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, ignored again. .... someone (not me) starting a discussion on this but it seems to have fallen by the way-side. .... just FYI, on the dynasty thread there were a number of guys laying out timeframes in July and August that they would not be available. ...
Sure seems like august 15th-16th..was gonna work. .only Milk had an issue. ..but now we're stuck waiting on Duff

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure seems like august 15th-16th..was gonna work. .only Milk had an issue. ..but now we're stuck waiting on Duff

Thanks Treff - mid-august is probably a good time - was beginning to think everyone had me on their ignore list. .....

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy 4th Gentlemen! Stay safe and have fun!

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much activity on here lately. ......

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HI @leftypower @The Foot @TREFF @averagejoe @wilwhite @TKOSpikes @Microwahevo @MilkSpiller22 @Yellow Fuzzies @Barilko @SmokingMonkey @SteelersPride @Scapegoat

Don't forget me me gusie! I just finished my midpoint assessment and finished in the top 4 out of 20 peeps...........what made it even better is all but 2 passed so this was a very strong group.............should be finished in the beginning of August

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Chef had presented me with an interesting scenario which will scramble the A and B league owners a little. ..plus I still haven't heard anything from Duff despite espn emails, personal emails (thanks Joe), and pm's. We may not have anyone related to B, losing an "original", and in a first. .an owner turning down an A league invite to stick with the barbarians.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well...Chef had presented me with an interesting scenario which will scramble the A and B league owners a little. ..plus I still haven't heard anything from Duff despite espn emails, personal emails (thanks Joe), and pm's. We may not have anyone related to B, losing an "original", and in a first. .an owner turning down an A league invite to stick with the barbarians.

The Duff situation has me perplexed. It is a given for this forum, that you must participate. Now I know it's the off season and all, but total silence for a very long period seems to go against the spirit or guidelines here. In the meantime the A and B leagues members need to get settled, because a draft date that works for all needs to be decided on. I've heard last two weeks of August works for some, only to hear the last two weeks just doesn't work for me from another poster, the clock is ticking and were sitting here waiting on one guy that hasn't checked in, hasn't checked his Emails of any sorts etc. time to quit holding things up for one guy, that isn't participating here.

Interesting news about the first ever thing. Got to say it puts a smile on my face if it's who you imply, because I was going to miss the heck out of him in the B league.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Duff situation has me perplexed. It is a given for this forum, that you must participate. Now I know it's the off season and all, but total silence for a very long period seems to go against the spirit or guidelines here. In the meantime the A and B leagues members need to get settled, because a draft date that works for all needs to be decided on. I've heard last two weeks of August works for some, only to hear the last two weeks just doesn't work for me from another poster, the clock is ticking and were sitting here waiting on one guy that hasn't checked in, hasn't checked his Emails of any sorts etc. time to quit holding things up for one guy, that isn't participating here.

Interesting news about the first ever thing. Got to say it puts a smile on my face if it's who you imply, because I was going to miss the heck out of him in the B league.
Hard to argue any of that. ..guess we just going on previous time served and goodwill. But can't argue the active board member point. .especially without any reasoning given.

I'm personally torn on this one, as I consider Duff a friend and don't want to just cut him out, especially without him having a chance to say anything in his defense, but at the same time, I've always been a big proponent of the "must be an active board member" part of the rules. ..hard for me to make that call

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to argue any of that. ..guess we just going on previous time served and goodwill. But can't argue the active board member point. .especially without any reasoning given.

I'm personally torn on this one, as I consider Duff a friend and don't want to just cut him out, especially without him having a chance to say anything in his defense, but at the same time, I've always been a big proponent of the "must be an active board member" part of the rules. ..hard for me to make that call

Since the clock is ticking and things need to be settled, a alternative would to just count in him the A league and get on with settling members of both leagues, so a draft date can be decided on. I like Duff myself, so for me it's about getting things moving here, so we can all make adjustments as needed to our schedules.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did those two get relegated to the B league?
Dude, all I can say is they won't be having any fun with this........................they have to go in front of the "Firearm Board" and retake the 4473 test over while all the LP higher ups are in the room...............no bueno.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Harold, I agree with your comments but I'm also in Treff's corner. Part of the reason we want to see participation is to make sure of a candidate's credibility and enthusiasm. In a sense, Duff has already passed that dating back to the CeeBS days.
Duff has had some serious personal obligations going back to last summer. When he needed assistance last year, he let us know. I'm sure Duff will keep us in the loop.
If not, well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Who wants to be held back?

Last edited:

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Since the clock is ticking and things need to be settled, a alternative would to just count in him the A league and get on with settling members of both leagues, so a draft date can be decided on. I like Duff myself, so for me it's about getting things moving here, so we can all make adjustments as needed to our schedules.

Harold, I agree with your comments but I'm also in Treff's corner. Part of the reason we want to see participation is to make sure of a candidate's credibility and enthusiasm. In a sense, Duff has already passed that dating back to the CeeBS days.
Duff has had some serious personal obligations going back to last summer. When he needed assistance last year, he let us know. I'm sure Duff will keep us in the loop.
If not, well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it.

Joe, I'm not trying to give Dawg the heave yo. Trying to find a way that we can get a move on to settling members of both leagues here, thus my second comment of just assuming Dawg is in. Lots to do yet. Like a vote on who in the B league is in. Then setting a date for a draft, which could take time. I don't think it's to early to start moving on these important decisions.

Last edited: