• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey I knew if we worked together we could get you that first win. I've been picking you to win for the last 5 weeks. Congratulations. Now just hoping to not kicked get kicked to the B league.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Monkey I knew if we worked together we could get you that first win. I've been picking you to win for the last 5 weeks. Congratulations. Now just hoping to not kicked get kicked to the B league.

No worries there bandit you gotta go through me to get there

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what's worse, a first-round pick who underperforms for a few weeks and then clogs up your bench while you wait for him to get healthy (Ball), or a first-round pick who underperforms while staying healthy on an explosive offense who you feel you can never bench (McCoy)?

Well let's see I have Shady and never received an offer strong enough to deal him also I couldn't bench him. And Treff had Ball and is ahead in the standings. Ergo it is worse to have Shady:omg::wtf2:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what's sad. . Even if I had Gray and his 43, I'd still need 25 from Suisham and Bryant tonight. My Raiders..MY Raiders, fucked me, but they still couldn't win. I'm beside myself with the way most of this season is going.

At least from here on out I go from Ball/Tate/Sankey/Sproles to Ivory/Gray/whatever I can salvage from the scrap heap/whatever I can get from Peterson. Trying to find a silver lining here

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Bradshaw out, I am back in the market for a RB. Anyone interested in Big Ben for a reasonable RB option?

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well here is Hoping that Antonio gets a TD and 90 Yards im sure all you guys at the top (all but Sam ) will love it...
and hey im trying for 7-7 :doh::yahoo:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 MNF look ahead

After a one week hiatus, I'm back. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but here we go.

2 official finals in KOTF-

Fuzzy bests Lefty, 96-84. Andrew lUck, Brandon Marshall, and the ball hawking SF defense pushed Fuzzy over the top in this one. Goose eggs from Rainey and Rudolph didn't help Lefty much.

Duff takes down Ram, 84-65. Jamaal Charles was the start of this matchup, while only Brees and Sanders, with 16 each, reached double digits for Ram.

2 others are basically decided, but not official-

TKO is kicking the bejeesus outta Treff, 118-51. My team has just utterly imploded, and to make matters worse, I grabbed Jonas Gray on a whim early in the week then left him on the bench in favor of montee Ball and Ben Tate, both zero's! TKo was lifted with a HUGE day from Mike Evans. I still have Marty Bryant and Suisham tonight, but hope left town awfully early yesterday afternoon. Thankfully TKO is out of ammo

And Monkey posts his first win this season, defeating Bandit, currently 86-80. The Bandit is finished, but Monkey still has the Steelers D going tonight. Congrats on getting in the W column Monkey, we all know how frustrating that can be and you never mailed it in on any single week.

And 2 games with the results still up in the air-
Tlance currently leads Joe by 10, 75-65, but Joe has Bell tonight to try to overcome that 10 point advantage.

And Sam has a lead over Barilko, 74-62, but Barilko has Antonio Brown tonight, and he's more than capable of putting up 14 or more any given day.

BATG

3 games are official here-
SMitty over TK, 84-62. SMitty rode an unlikely Bears dou, well, unlikely lately anyways, of Forte and B. Marshal to victory in this one, while TK was hit with bad performances pretty much all around save the Niners, and a double digit kicker in Mike "don't call me Ted" Nugent.

Chef rebounds to beat Miro, 90-63. No outstanding performances for either team really, but better than average for everyone on Chef's team outside of D. Allen. The poor showing from Peyton sure left a Micro in a big hole.

Harold in a close one over OBX, 113-103. Luck, Lacy, Morris, Maclin and Mathews all in double digits for Harold. OBX countered with big ones from Charles, Jeffrey and Benji, but fell short with only a combined 25 from the rest of his position players.

1 game decided but not over-
MIlk is leading Foot, 75-61. Foot is already prepping for week 12, while Milk is still hoping to pile on a little more with Sankey tonight

and 2 that are still to be determined-
Steelers is currently trailing BK 59-81, and has Big Ben going, while BK will counter with Suisham

Trudem is clinging to a small lead over Shady, 69-62. SHady has numbers on his side with the Steelers WR's duo of Brown and Bryant, while Trudem leaves his hopes up to Le'veon Bell.

In the race for relegation, the A leauge is leading the week by 20, 942-922.
Both leagues have five players tonight, the differences being Steelers D for the A, and Bishop Sankey for the B.

Good luck to everyone with guys going tonight, and to everyone else, good luck next week

Barilko

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After a one week hiatus, I'm back. Not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing, but here we go.

2 official finals in KOTF-

Fuzzy bests Lefty, 96-84. Andrew lUck, Brandon Marshall, and the ball hawking SF defense pushed Fuzzy over the top in this one. Goose eggs from Rainey and Rudolph didn't help Lefty much.

Duff takes down Ram, 84-65. Jamaal Charles was the start of this matchup, while only Brees and Sanders, with 16 each, reached double digits for Ram.

2 others are basically decided, but not official-

TKO is kicking the bejeesus outta Treff, 118-51. My team has just utterly imploded, and to make matters worse, I grabbed Jonas Gray on a whim early in the week then left him on the bench in favor of montee Ball and Ben Tate, both zero's! TKo was lifted with a HUGE day from Mike Evans. I still have Marty Bryant and Suisham tonight, but hope left town awfully early yesterday afternoon. Thankfully TKO is out of ammo

And Monkey posts his first win this season, defeating Bandit, currently 86-80. The Bandit is finished, but Monkey still has the Steelers D going tonight. Congrats on getting in the W column Monkey, we all know how frustrating that can be and you never mailed it in on any single week.

And 2 games with the results still up in the air-
Tlance currently leads Joe by 10, 75-65, but Joe has Bell tonight to try to overcome that 10 point advantage.

And Sam has a lead over Barilko, 74-62, but Barilko has Antonio Brown tonight, and he's more than capable of putting up 14 or more any given day.

BATG

3 games are official here-
SMitty over TK, 84-62. SMitty rode an unlikely Bears dou, well, unlikely lately anyways, of Forte and B. Marshal to victory in this one, while TK was hit with bad performances pretty much all around save the Niners, and a double digit kicker in Mike "don't call me Ted" Nugent.

Chef rebounds to beat Miro, 90-63. No outstanding performances for either team really, but better than average for everyone on Chef's team outside of D. Allen. The poor showing from Peyton sure left a Micro in a big hole.

Harold in a close one over OBX, 113-103. Luck, Lacy, Morris, Maclin and Mathews all in double digits for Harold. OBX countered with big ones from Charles, Jeffrey and Benji, but fell short with only a combined 25 from the rest of his position players.

1 game decided but not over-
MIlk is leading Foot, 75-61. Foot is already prepping for week 12, while Milk is still hoping to pile on a little more with Sankey tonight

and 2 that are still to be determined-
Steelers is currently trailing BK 59-81, and has Big Ben going, while BK will counter with Suisham

Trudem is clinging to a small lead over Shady, 69-62. SHady has numbers on his side with the Steelers WR's duo of Brown and Bryant, while Trudem leaves his hopes up to Le'veon Bell.

In the race for relegation, the A leauge is leading the week by 20, 942-922.
Both leagues have five players tonight, the differences being Steelers D for the A, and Bishop Sankey for the B.

Good luck to everyone with guys going tonight, and to everyone else, good luck next week

nice work Treff thanks for the Read

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Addendum to Week 11 MNF look ahead

In addition to the five players going for the Barbarians tonight, they also have Big Ben..so they do have the numbers advantage as they look to slice into that relegation cushion.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Joe. I don't think either of us deserves to win this week. I will be rooting for Leveon to get exactly 10 points so we can tie. That would be fitting.

Nice game t.

I think I lost all of my MBBRL pick ems, except for Treff.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the writeup Treff good work as always. Just out of curiosity, what is the tiebreaker if two teams are tied in power rankings at the end of the year? For instance, in the A league let's say that the last place team has a 3 power ranking and then two teams tie with a 9 power ranking, what is the tiebreaker to get sent down? It's probably never come up, but I was just wondering.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks for the writeup Treff good work as always. Just out of curiosity, what is the tiebreaker if two teams are tied in power rankings at the end of the year? For instance, in the A league let's say that the last place team has a 3 power ranking and then two teams tie with a 9 power ranking, what is the tiebreaker to get sent down? It's probably never come up, but I was just wondering.
Good question. . One I don't have an answer for. I know I'd like it to be head to head record between the two teams. .. always my favorite tie breaker, followed by most points overall.. but again, I'm just talking off the top of my head, if there's a concrete answer, it lies within the human filing cabinet that is WW

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
strange-brew-3.png

Wil "The Evil Brewmeister Smith" White surveying the results of his latest victory as Head Czar of Team DilWuff White Beers.

Good game this week, Ram. Sorry we had to throw you in the vat and brew up some RamTough Red Ale out of you. By the way, there are free tasting samples if anyone is interested.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's a photo from the Team DilWuff Front Offices from earlier in the season after injuries forced a certain team owner to cut a certain underperforming QB for desperately needed RB help.

300x300.jpg

You did WHAT with Tom Brady!?!?!?!?!?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good question. . One I don't have an answer for. I know I'd like it to be head to head record between the two teams. .. always my favorite tie breaker, followed by most points overall.. but again, I'm just talking off the top of my head, if there's a concrete answer, it lies within the human filing cabinet that is WW

Okay while were at it. I'm working on the recap and what is the seeding tiebreaker for division champs. Right now Joe, Ram, and Sam all lead their divisions at 7-4. I know you always break the division tiebreakers first to get your division leaders and then move on to the wild card, but if there is a 3 way tie for best record, does head-to-head still apply or does it go straight to points? Head-to-head between those 3 is Ram (2-0) Joe (1-1) Sam (0-2) but points would go Joe (1102), Sam (1089), Ram (1062). Which one of these fine gentleman do I give the #1 seed to? Same thing if there is a three way tie for the wild card, does head-to-head still apply or does it go to points?