• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering what you guys think of this...Pianowski just released his ROS rankings and has Mark Sanchez valued at number 7 - over RGIII, Romo, Big Ben and Rivers among a few other notables.

You buying into this? He played well, but I didn't think he was anything spectacular...is the Eagles O so good that he's a top guy?

I did enjoy the 25 points, even though I lost.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to the line. ;)

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wondering what you guys think of this...Pianowski just released his ROS rankings and has Mark Sanchez valued at number 7 - over RGIII, Romo, Big Ben and Rivers among a few other notables.

You buying into this? He played well, but I didn't think he was anything spectacular...is the Eagles O so good that he's a top guy?

I did enjoy the 25 points, even though I lost.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get back to the line. ;)

I think that's fairly close. I'd put him ahead of RGII, but not Romo, Rivers, Ben.. but right there along with them.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would pick this as the week that any lingering Sanchizeness reveals itself. He stepped in nicely, then showed that he can lead this team as a starter; now is the time to be himself.

If he has a good week this week, I'll think maybe Sanchez is truly better than the Sanchize.

RGIII is in the opposite situation, needing to step up for the whole remainder of the season to justify his existence (at least until a patella goes flying into the stands like a hockey puck).

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Forgot all about my picks this week:

Monkey over Bandit - I have no shot this week unless Peyton throws 7 touchdowns.

Tlance over Joe - Tlance's team looks pretty damn good.

TKO over Treff - I think TKO's running backs run all over Treff.

Fuzzy over Lefty - too much firepower now that Megatron is back

Sam over Barilko - My gut tells me that Barilko should win, but when the team getting the most breaks play the team getting the least breaks, you go with the former.

Dilwuff over Ram - I think the streak continues in the best game of the week.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TKO over Treff- this one will be a close defensive struggle, but TKO will pull it out
Tlance over Joe- I think it will be close, but RG3 is going to carry me to the win.
Fuzzy over lefty- Fuzzy's team looks awesome with Calvin in there
Barilko over Sam- Murray and foster have carried Sam, and they are not walking through that door this week.
Wilduff over Ram- another close battle, but I like Wilduff's matchups better
Monkey over Bandit- monkey gets in the win column this week.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy is on fire. With his two straight weeks of the highest score in the A league Fuzzy is now in the lead in the power department even though he doesn't lead his own division as he is the leader in points and breakdown.

too much firepower now that Megatron is back

Fuzzy's team looks awesome with Calvin in there

Thanks fellas-

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 11 Picks
Not looking at rosters, which probably wouldn't matter...

tlance over Joe
TKO over Treff
Lefty over Fuzzies
Spamboy over Bar
Ram over WilDuffbeast
Bandit slaps Monkey

So yeah, I have our whole division losing.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jostradamus wk 10

3-3 was the theme of the week with most everyone this week. Treff being the only dissenter from the .500 club at 4-2. The difference maker? picking Tlance to win over Ram, 5 of 6 missed that one.

Fuzzy 39-21
Bandit 35-25
Tlance 35-25
SAm 31-23
Treff 29-31
Joe 23-31

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wk11

Tlance over Joe-I assume Joe will fill the Frenchie hole in his lineup, but that spot regardless of fill in will be his downfall. BTW, it can't be said often enough that the ESPN projections are a joke. but Frenchie projected at 2 when he's been declared out is just classic. Wonder if TO and Moss are projected for 5 or more?

Fuzzy over Lefty- the Lynch question mark makes me lean towards the Fuzzter

Barilko over SAm-with Brady back in the saddle and Sam starting a trio of RB's that are only marginally better bets than my rag tag bunch, Barilko should score a W.

Treff over TKO-I know I may be smoking some sweet stinky weed, but hey, I'm in Colorado, that's my choice! Rivers will be a man possesed to get rid of that awful taste of Wk 9 out of his mouth and who better to do it against than my pathetic Raiders. That and Ball begins his road to redemption by regaining his job by halftime and running away with it.

Ram over DW..how they project a measly 17 for Brees against the 20th ranked passing D is beyond me. Bress for 300+ and 3

Monkey over Bandit-call it a hunch, or a pipe dream that the Broncos actually rush for more TD's than they pass for. And Cutler just had the bad week of his standard bad week/good week, a good week is due

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit, before I forget yet again, excellent write up. Can tell that you really look beyond the scores.

Got a question on the first picture (upper left)... was the actor Edward Norton the driver? Also... the picture of Lefty and his brother... is this part of a ventriloquist act? Just asking - the placement of Lefty's arm.... the plaid suit his brother has.... the bow tie...

All_Pictures_Together.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit, before I forget yet again, excellent write up. Can tell that you really look beyond the scores.

Got a question on the first picture (upper left)... was the actor Edward Norton the driver? Also... the picture of Lefty and his brother... is this part of a ventriloquist act? Just asking - the placement of Lefty's arm.... the plaid suit his brother has.... the bow tie...

No wonder they call him Lefty. In each of these photos his left hand is at work.:lol:

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So is Lefty really Jeff Dunham?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Almost forgot.....................

Sam over B- Well, the back up RB's come together an save my ass.
Tlance over Joe-T needs to keep pace and does going away..........
TKO over TREFF-THink its close but TKO gets his 4th
Fuzzy over Lefty-Ryan out duels Luck this week but those WR's/TE do a number on the Pronstache
Ram over Dill- Wish I could go the other way on this one but just don't see it.
Smoking Monkey over Son of Pronstache-This is the week that the stars align, the Heavens fall and the earth shakes.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, who came up with "The Commissioner's List" instead of "Oblivion"?

It just seems so perfect...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note, the Rams are bringing the pain to Denver..Orange julius, Sanders, Welker, Ball...all have at minimum missed time already. .Thomas and Ball likely done for the day

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a related note, the Rams are bringing the pain to Denver..Orange julius, Sanders, Welker, Ball...all have at minimum missed time already. .Thomas and Ball likely done for the day

Ball could be out for the season now. He officially goes down in history as one of the biggest fantasy busts of all time.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCleod just put the hardest hit I've seen all year on E. Sanders.. if he comes back in the game after that he becomes my new favorite player. . Man what a shot

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ball could be out for the season now. He officially goes down in history as one of the biggest fantasy busts of all time.

Yep!!! :doh:

He's still "questionable" for the game, but he looked exactly like he did 5 weeks ago after the initial injury. . He's done. And now rumblings that Hillman might miss 6 weeks. . The Broncos "hot hand" may simply end up being "last man standing"

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How 'bout them Rams!