• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:yahoo:

Not only that, you sent Sam to his second straight defeat, keeping him from the 30-win milestone - and letting Lefty win 2 and snag it first! Congratulations, Lefty, on being the first in the MBBRL to reach 30 regular-season A-league wins.

Lefty: 30-22-0
Sam: 29-22-1
Fuzzies: 29-23-0

Monkey on the other hand has matched Treff's record for 10 losses on a season. With almost 100 more points allowed than anyone else, he should get some pointers from Sam on fantasy defense.

Great job Lefty, Sam and Fuzz!!

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would love to keep Percy Harvin, but given my bye/injury status, I may be forced to move on.

If you want him, make an offer.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good game Joe and good job Leftage...............I had a feeling I was through when the score was like 31-7..............so I went to sleep...........lol.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent out 5 trade offers..if you've got more than 2 capable Rb's I probably sent you an offer..don't shoot me..all are opening salvos, all are negotiable if you should so choose.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sent out 5 trade offers..if you've got more than 2 capable Rb's I probably sent you an offer..don't shoot me..all are opening salvos, all are negotiable if you should so choose.

wow that was fast..guess I offered too much on that one..nice dealing with ya TKO.

One thing though..I can see why Will needed the break after this commish gig. I just made a deal for a RB on a bye, when I needed to have a RB this week :L:L:L:L anyone want Chris Ivory??

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm always looking at depth charts for potential trades. Man this A league can get Ya. Now I'm more than aware that I do not have the best team but the more I look the more I know I'm snake bitten My roster matches up against enough to say that I deserve to be better than 3--7. Well here is to fighting for 7--7

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dah Dah duh, dah dah duh. (ESPN jingle) plays on my phone when trades are offered. Not a Sankey fan, but Ivory's schedule is tough...and Roddy has played well since I dealt him.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LEFTY PULLS AN ADRIAN PETERSON ON HIS SON

All_Pictures_Together.jpg

I don't know what to tell you . . . you knock your son out of the playoff race and you get goofy pictures of you posted on the message board. Let that be a lesson to all of you as hell hath no fury like a son that got his ass kicked by his father. In the first of many epic showdowns between father and son in the MBBRL, Lefty reigned supreme beating his son with an Adrian Peterson switch 127-114. The first showdown lived up to the hype with them scoring the 2nd and 3rd most points in the league this week, but the 40 that Lynch put up just turned out to be too much for Bandit to overcome. Lefty greatly improved his playoff chances at 6-4 only a game behind Ram and Bandit falls to 5-4-1 and has to hope for a Tlance or Sam collapse.

Ram gets Garbage Timed

Normally when garbage time costs you a victory it's because the other teams has a wide receiver or quarterback that piles up yards in the last couple of minutes of a blowout. Ram's garbage time loss can be chalked up the Broncos defense who donated 97 yards and 7 points to the Raiders on the last drive of the game knocking 4 points off the score of the Denver defense and giving Tlance the 2 point victory. The 54 Tlance got out of Romo and Dez gave him a big lead and Ram tried to fight back with Brees, Denard Robinson, and Emmanuel Sanders, but the Reggie Bush over Brandin Cooks in the flex spot really killed him and Tlance won 105-103 tying him for the division lead at 7-3 and taking over the wild card spot all alone. Ram falls to 7-3 but still has a one game lead over Lefty in the division.

Monkey flings more poo

This is the 2nd straight week that the team that scored the most points played the team with the least amount of points. The common denominator was Fuzzy scoring the most points in the league for the 2nd straight week with 134 this week crushing the most unlucky monkey since King Kong, who finally found somebody to date him and then gets killed. What's funny about this is that ESPN had Monkey as a 6 point favorite. Good call ESPN. I really feel bad for you this year as you have had some tough breaks. I will see what I can do next week to keep my losing streak going and give you your first win. Fuzzy moves to 6-4 tied with Joe for the division lead but Joe has the tiebreaker. Monkey falls to 0-10. With the last two impressive weeks, Fuzzy takes over the points and breakdown lead of the A league.

The best defense really is a good defense

TKO thought he blew it by not starting the Browns defense and their 24 points. Little did he know that would be a great call as his Cardinals D put up 30 points leading him to the unofficial Canadian championship victory 99-86 over Barilko. Barilko finally got a decent game out of Matthew Stafford and made a good call with Terrance West, but once again Lesean Mccoy hurt him and for the first time all year Antonio Brown was a huge disappointment. 6th in breakdown and points doesn't deserve a 3-7 record. TKO moves up to 3-7 and Barilko falls to 3-7.

Aaron Rodgers beats the toughest defense in history

No, of course I don't mean the terrible Bears defense, I mean Sam's fantasy defense. Somehow Aaron Rodgers managed to put up as many points as most teams score against Sam leading Joe to the 100-92 victory. If he would have just kept throwing the ball to Jordy Nelson Sam could have kept up, but Nelson only managed 27 to Rodgers 48. Sam got another disappointing game out of Kaepernick and I now Demarco Murray scored 13, but let's face it that was a huge disappointment. Look at the bright side though it's not like you had better options on your bench Sam. Sam falls to 7-3 and is still leading the division on a tiebreaker with Tlance and Joe falls to 6-4 tied for the lead in his division with Fuzzy but holding that tiebreaker.

Surprise!!

Going into the Monday night game, Treff had an 82-69 lead over Dilwuff. Dilwuff had Mark Sanchez going and Treff had two of his receivers going including the best receiver on the team and possibly in fantasy this year in Jeremy Maclin. Sanchez managed to throw for 332 yards and 2 touchdowns and the two receiver Treff had managed to combine for 55 yards and no touchdowns giving Dilwuff the surprising 94-86 victory. Carson Palmer's injury certainly didn't help Treff's cause any either but it's not like he had any other options on his bench either. Dilwuff is now riding a 4 game winning streak making it all the way back to 5-5.

Notes from the A league

Fuzzy is on fire. With his two straight weeks of the highest score in the A league Fuzzy is now in the lead in the power department even though he doesn't lead his own division as he is the leader in points and breakdown.

The A league as a commanding 195 point lead, so the B league will need to average making up about 85 points a week for the next 4 weeks to move more than two teams up.

Last week before division showdowns which should all be good since nobody has more than a one game lead in any division.

Teams with winning records facing off this week are Joe against Tlance and Fuzzy against Lefty.

Your playoff teams as of this week:

#1 Ram 7-3 (has the head-to-head victory over Sam who has the division tiebreaker over Tlance)
#2 Sam 7-3 (has the head-to-head victory over Tlance and a better division record)
#3 Joe 6-4 (has the head-to-head tiebreaker over Fuzzy for division)
#4 Tlance 7-3 (best remaining record)

Outside looking in:

#5 Fuzzy 6-3 (hasn't played Lefty yet but has more points)
#6 Lefty 6-3 (less points than Fuzzy)
#7 Bandit 5-4-1 (needs a lot of help)

Here are your standings and as usual, the B league recap will follow.

MBBRL_WEEK_10.jpg

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice hard fought game Bandit - but it always is. Nice write up - I knew it was a mistake to pass along those photos - but the memories of our epic wrestling matches, whiffle ball & side yard football games will live forever.
The garbage time points from Benjamin + Lynch + Crosby got me the win since most of my other guys were average, crappy or nonexistent.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome picks!

Now, I imagine Lefty might just have a few good ones of his own if the shoe is ever on the other foot.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice hard fought game Bandit - but it always is. Nice write up - I knew it was a mistake to pass along those photos - but the memories of our epic wrestling matches, whiffle ball & side yard football games will live forever.
The garbage time points from Benjamin + Lynch + Crosby got me the win since most of my other guys were average, crappy or nonexistent.

That's an awesome pronstache there Lefty...............

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
B League Recap

Got it Made with the Shady Bunch

Shady put another notch on his victory belt with a 118-71 win over TK. Shady also benefited from the 40 that Lynch put on the board and threw in 20 from Martavis Bryant and another 15 from Mason Crosby. It didn't even matter that he left an extra 15 points on the bench starting Tannehill over Romo. Shady moves to 5-5 and TK falls to 3-7.

Micro not playing small at all

Micro kept the momentum going defeating Milk 110-98 winning his 4th straight game. He got another great game from Manning with 39 and double digits from Denard Robinson, Demaryius Thomas, Mychal Rivera, Golden Tate, and the Seahawks D. Milk got 27 out of Dez, 18 out of Russell Wilson, 17 out of Megatron and 14 out of his Bills D, but it wasn't enough. Micro moves to 8-2 and Milk falls to 6-4.

Not a good week for the Steelers

Not only did the NFL team lay an egg, but Steelers Pride followed suit only putting 64 on the board against Smitty and losing 86-64. Smitty would have lost against 7 other teams, but the schedule maker was kind to him since he had 5 guys on bye. He got 15 out of Derek Carr (yes that Derek Carr) 15 out of Terrance West, 17 out of Brandon Marshall and another 23 from defense and kicker. Smitty moves to 8-2 and Steelers falls to 3-7.

That's one impressive Foot

Chef put 111 points on the board and the most Foot had scored in any week this season was 97 so easy victory for Chef right. Not so fast my friend, that's why they play the games. Foot puts up 128 behind Brees 23, Graham 19, Forsett 23, Mike Evans 18 and the mighty Eagles D put up 35. He did have Chris Johnson in his lineup though so as we all know Foot will probably say that Chris Johnson led them to victory being a leader in the clubhouse even though he only put up 3 points himself. Foot skips his way to 6-4 and Chef falls down to line cook at 7-3.

Good Time for a Winning Streak

OBX notched his 2nd straight victory 117-84 with good games from Kelvin Benjamin, the Cardinals D, Stafford (finally), Jamaal Charles and Frank Gore. Cheesehead got hurt by the Carson Palmer injury & the weak games by Demarco Murray and Leveon Bell. OBX moves up to 3-7 and Cheesehead falls to 4-6.

Okay so this week he was the best

BK put up the most points in the B league with 133 behind Aaron Rodgers 48 and nobody on his roster scoring less than 7. Haroldseattle scored 100 again, but Rodgers monster game was just too much to overcome. BK moves to 4-6 and Haroldseattle falls to 3-7.

Notes from the B league

What a division!!!

We thought we had some tough divisions in the A league. In the Visigoths division every team has at least 973 points and is in the top 6 in points, every team has at least 64 breakdown wins in the B league and is in the top 5 in breakdown, and every team is at least 22 games over .500 in the MBBRL wide breakdown. No other division can come close to those numbers. BK is 4-6 with the 6th most points and the 4th best breakdown record at 64-43-3. He seriously needs to have a talk with his schedule maker.

It's all over but trying to stay out of the bottom 2

If my calculations are corrrect (and let's face it they are) OBX and Steelers have been eliminated from playoff contention because they can't win the division and even if one of them wins their next 4 they could only tie Chef and he defeated both of them. Haroldseattle and TK also are eliminated from the wild card possibility but they still hold on to a slim hope of winning the division if Milk collapses.

Playoff rankings

#1 Smitty 8-2 based on his head-to-head win over Micro
#2 Micro 8-2
#3 Milk 6-4 still leading the division by 2 games
#4 Chef 7-3 Foot's win was huge though as he now hold the tiebreaker over Chef
#5 Foot 6-4 Heating up at the right time
#6 Shady 5-5 Going to be tough to move up in the brutalist division
#7 BK 4-6 ditto
#8 Cheesehead 4-6

Breakdown leader

Right now the only team guaranteed to move up would be Micro who is leading in breakdown by 6 games over Chef. So it would be Micro and the Super Bowl champ.

#1 Micro 73-37
#2 Chef 67-43
#3 Shady 65-42-3
#4 BK 64-43-3
#5 Smitty 64-44-2

The two teams going into the cuddly arms of a supermodel would be:

Tk (4.5 power ranking)
Steelers (7.5 power ranking)
OBX (8.5 power ranking)

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LEFTY PULLS AN ADRIAN PETERSON ON HIS SON

All_Pictures_Together.jpg

I don't know what to tell you . . . you knock your son out of the playoff race and you get goofy pictures of you posted on the message board. Let that be a lesson to all of you as hell hath no fury like a son that got his ass kicked by his father. In the first of many epic showdowns between father and son in the MBBRL, Lefty reigned supreme beating his son with an Adrian Peterson switch 127-114. The first showdown lived up to the hype with them scoring the 2nd and 3rd most points in the league this week, but the 40 that Lynch put up just turned out to be too much for Bandit to overcome. Lefty greatly improved his playoff chances at 6-4 only a game behind Ram and Bandit falls to 5-4-1 and has to hope for a Tlance or Sam collapse.

Ram gets Garbage Timed

Normally when garbage time costs you a victory it's because the other teams has a wide receiver or quarterback that piles up yards in the last couple of minutes of a blowout. Ram's garbage time loss can be chalked up the Broncos defense who donated 97 yards and 7 points to the Raiders on the last drive of the game knocking 4 points off the score of the Denver defense and giving Tlance the 2 point victory. The 54 Tlance got out of Romo and Dez gave him a big lead and Ram tried to fight back with Brees, Denard Robinson, and Emmanuel Sanders, but the Reggie Bush over Brandin Cooks in the flex spot really killed him and Tlance won 105-103 tying him for the division lead at 7-3 and taking over the wild card spot all alone. Ram falls to 7-3 but still has a one game lead over Lefty in the division.

Monkey flings more poo

This is the 2nd straight week that the team that scored the most points played the team with the least amount of points. The common denominator was Fuzzy scoring the most points in the league for the 2nd straight week with 134 this week crushing the most unlucky monkey since King Kong, who finally found somebody to date him and then gets killed. What's funny about this is that ESPN had Monkey as a 6 point favorite. Good call ESPN. I really feel bad for you this year as you have had some tough breaks. I will see what I can do next week to keep my losing streak going and give you your first win. Fuzzy moves to 6-4 tied with Joe for the division lead but Joe has the tiebreaker. Monkey falls to 0-10. With the last two impressive weeks, Fuzzy takes over the points and breakdown lead of the A league.

The best defense really is a good defense

TKO thought he blew it by not starting the Browns defense and their 24 points. Little did he know that would be a great call as his Cardinals D put up 30 points leading him to the unofficial Canadian championship victory 99-86 over Barilko. Barilko finally got a decent game out of Matthew Stafford and made a good call with Terrance West, but once again Lesean Mccoy hurt him and for the first time all year Antonio Brown was a huge disappointment. 6th in breakdown and points doesn't deserve a 3-7 record. TKO moves up to 3-7 and Barilko falls to 3-7.

Aaron Rodgers beats the toughest defense in history

No, of course I don't mean the terrible Bears defense, I mean Sam's fantasy defense. Somehow Aaron Rodgers managed to put up as many points as most teams score against Sam leading Joe to the 100-92 victory. If he would have just kept throwing the ball to Jordy Nelson Sam could have kept up, but Nelson only managed 27 to Rodgers 48. Sam got another disappointing game out of Kaepernick and I now Demarco Murray scored 13, but let's face it that was a huge disappointment. Look at the bright side though it's not like you had better options on your bench Sam. Sam falls to 7-3 and is still leading the division on a tiebreaker with Tlance and Joe falls to 6-4 tied for the lead in his division with Fuzzy but holding that tiebreaker.

Surprise!!

Going into the Monday night game, Treff had an 82-69 lead over Dilwuff. Dilwuff had Mark Sanchez going and Treff had two of his receivers going including the best receiver on the team and possibly in fantasy this year in Jeremy Maclin. Sanchez managed to throw for 332 yards and 2 touchdowns and the two receiver Treff had managed to combine for 55 yards and no touchdowns giving Dilwuff the surprising 94-86 victory. Carson Palmer's injury certainly didn't help Treff's cause any either but it's not like he had any other options on his bench either. Dilwuff is now riding a 4 game winning streak making it all the way back to 5-5.

Notes from the A league

Fuzzy is on fire. With his two straight weeks of the highest score in the A league Fuzzy is now in the lead in the power department even though he doesn't lead his own division as he is the leader in points and breakdown.

The A league as a commanding 195 point lead, so the B league will need to average making up about 85 points a week for the next 4 weeks to move more than two teams up.

Last week before division showdowns which should all be good since nobody has more than a one game lead in any division.

Teams with winning records facing off this week are Joe against Tlance and Fuzzy against Lefty.

Your playoff teams as of this week:

#1 Ram 7-3 (has the head-to-head victory over Sam who has the division tiebreaker over Tlance)
#2 Sam 7-3 (has the head-to-head victory over Tlance and a better division record)
#3 Joe 6-4 (has the head-to-head tiebreaker over Fuzzy for division)
#4 Tlance 7-3 (best remaining record)

Outside looking in:

#5 Fuzzy 6-3 (hasn't played Lefty yet but has more points)
#6 Lefty 6-3 (less points than Fuzzy)
#7 Bandit 5-4-1 (needs a lot of help)

Here are your standings and as usual, the B league recap will follow.

MBBRL_WEEK_10.jpg

This is classic

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome as always, Bandit!

OBX and Steelers have been eliminated from playoff contention because they can't win the division and even if one of them wins their next 4 they could only tie Chef and he defeated both of them.

But if Shady or somebody else is at 7-7 also, there may be hope with three-way or four-way H2H. (Steelers got the lamest victory of the season over Shady when Shady was SFNL and started Lynch and Gio on byes.)

"Chef falls down to line cook." :lol:

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit I'm unwinding after a perfect evening of Fogerty at the Bell Center and this is just a wonderful read. Thanks Bandit. Amazing as always. Nice Stach Lefty

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks:
Fuzz over Lefty- because I need the win
Tlance over Joe- because I need Joe to lose
TKO over Treff- Ouch on RBs there Treff
Bar over Sam- Sam got the Bye week blues
Ram over White Beers- Ram stops the streak
Badass smokes Monkey- Peyton vs Cutler, how do you think this plays out?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks:
Fuzz over Lefty- because I need the win
Tlance over Joe- because I need Joe to lose
TKO over Treff- Ouch on RBs there Treff
Bar over Sam- Sam got the Bye week blues
Ram over White Beers- Ram stops the streak
Badass smokes Monkey- Peyton vs Cutler, how do you think this plays out?

Yea I know. .. I'm praying more than a little but, both should have no problem exceeding the projections

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome write up Bandit. Nearly sprayed my computer with coffee looking at those pictures.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up. I obviously have some bad luck.

Solid roster but wrong division unfortunately