• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy drills Ram. Fuzzy might have my new favorite team.

Thanks Tlance- that makes me feel good. If you look at my history, I seem to be a builder of a team- my teams seem to get better as the season progresses. My drafts are mediocre and I try to correct my mistakes with trades and waiver pickups.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Lefty- I never considered offering Heath Miller for Keenan Allen. Would you have accepted? Maybe I could have saved my waiver order?
I am hopeful that Allen and his meat hook hands start to perform with the change of fantasy teams.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Scape posting/reading.

Stop it.

C'mon! The WilDuffbeast Hilton just burned me for 28 points!

Fine.

My week 6 picks.... And I don't care if I'm wrong...

WilDuffbeast kills Joe
TKO top-shelfs an upset over tlance
Lefty drills Barilko
Ana adds to Monkey's woes (Still want you to lift your self-imposed ban, Smo.)

And the game of the Week

Treff & Bandit play to tie - yep - a tie.

Hey Joe- No opinion on the Fuzzy/Ram game? :noidea:

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy drills Ram. Fuzzy might have my new favorite team.

Thanks Tlance- that makes me feel good. If you look at my history, I seem to be a builder of a team- my teams seem to get better as the season progresses. My drafts are mediocre and I try to correct my mistakes with trades and waiver pickups.

I can relate to that

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not for me..................hell. I started Britt over him in the Suicide League....................not my finest moment..........................lol

Too bad about Johnson but hope you are right about Britt. I am starting him over Hawkins in another league

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad about Johnson but hope you are right about Britt. I am starting him over Hawkins in another league

The pisser of it is I took him out of all 3 of the teams I have him on as I really thought he wasn't gonna play, got home kinda late, replaced him on one team, started messing around and forgot to put him back in on the MBBRL teams..............I should be fired......................lol.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Lefty- I never considered offering Heath Miller for Keenan Allen. Would you have accepted? Maybe I could have saved my waiver order?
I am hopeful that Allen and his meat hook hands start to perform with the change of fantasy teams.

Might have but was really looking for a better WR. ..... good luck with him, perhaps you can guess when he will get touches over Gates, Royal, Floyd and the RBs. I had none.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Treff's picks
TKO over Tlance-just can't bring myself to expect a win from an Eli Manning led team, and Wilson should carve up the 'Boys

W/D over Joe-honestly I was going to go this way before Thursday night, if for no other reason than to break the jinx we hexed Joe with last week

Lefty over Barilko-REALLY like Ryan at home in a dome vs the Bears, REALLY don't like McCoy and Jackson this week

Fuzzy over Ram-but I'll be pulling for Ram to take the upset with a big day from Antone Smith..I'm playing him elsewhere this week as well!

MOnkey over SAm-I like Monkey to get off the schnide this week. Cutler should have a great day, I like Jeremy Hill given the injuries to Cincy's receivers, and Murray has a terrible matchup

Treff over Bandit-honestly Bandit should win this game, but I'm showing blind faith in my guys. The status of Shonn Green and lack of attractive alternatives helps. I think I may even toss in a last minute hail mary, something that could be a big fat zero, but could be a nice 15-20 points

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. . Big deal in KOTF today. I'll give it few minutes in case the two teams involved would like to be the ones to break the news

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright TKO I accepted it. Now you can have my disappointments and I'll take over yours. Shonn Greene being out this week put it over the top for me since it will be nice to have 2 running backs that are actually playing. Maybe the change in scenery will do some good for Bush, Crabtree, Colston, and Spiller.

The trade in case you guys would like to know was Bandit sending Reggie Bush and Michael Crabtree to TKO for C.J. Spiller and Marques Colston

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was weary at first about Crabby's ankle, but he's practicing in full and says he's fine. Players never lie, right?

Good luck with Colston (who seems to be glacier like) and Spiller (who just had his worst game of his career, IMO). And I'll try to rumble through these ankle/foot issues.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Joe- No opinion on the Fuzzy/Ram game? :noidea:

Oops.
Fuzzy slaughters Ram.
Thanks Treff for going oppo.
In other scores that matter... Hawks & Habs win their openers. Sabres not so much.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright TKO I accepted it. Now you can have my disappointments and I'll take over yours. Shonn Greene being out this week put it over the top for me since it will be nice to have 2 running backs that are actually playing. Maybe the change in scenery will do some good for Bush, Crabtree, Colston, and Spiller.

The trade in case you guys would like to know was Bandit sending Reggie Bush and Michael Crabtree to TKO for C.J. Spiller and Marques Colston

Crap.. even with a successful hail mary, I don't like my chances

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey everyone very busy these days but i will start logging on more frequently

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Safe to say i can drop adrian now.. What a mess this whole situation is.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey guys, i have a WSIS question...

start 1 WR, 1 RB and 1 Flex out of these 4

Eddie Royal, Andre Holmes, Storm Johnson, and Jerrick Mckinnon

No making fun of the choices...

TKOSpikes