• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome stuff Bandit, just awesome!

Yes, I will not be carrying my DC on my shoulders anytime soon. Slow down boys, save your points for another day please!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who should i add this week??

Storm Johnson or CJ anderson.... Likely wont start either this week, so i guess i am looking for the immediate future(REDRAFT league)

CJ Anderson for me..everytime a new report comes out of Denver, Ball is out longer and longer

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CJ Anderson for me..everytime a new report comes out of Denver, Ball is out longer and longer

So of course he picked up Storm Johnson. :pound:

Awesome stuff, Bandit! Look forward to reading yer stuff. :clap:

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wasnt talking for MBBRL, i was asking for my money league... MBBRL, i was looking for the playoffs with that move...

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy made a trade to improve his running backs and his wide receivers turned out to be what killed him
...and the WR I traded got one point. This was a no win week. It didn't stop Badass from scoring 134 even with the one point WR in his lineup.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and the WR I traded got one point. This was a no win week. It didn't stop Badass from scoring 134 even with the one point WR in his lineup.

What trades have you guys made lately? Didn't we have a thread for MBBRL trades last year? Maybe we should pull that out of the mothballs...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy and Bandit swapped Smitty and Bradshaw respectively.
Fuzzy also dealt me Colston for Ridley (had my choice to give him Pierce instead) :L

Treff and Bar had one too, Stafford for Gates and CPat... I think?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 6 Predictions

TKO knocks out Tlance - I just like his running back matchups a lot more than Tlance and Dallas plays at Seattle this week which is not good for Romo or Dez.

Joe over Dilwuff - We might jinx him again, but his lineup just looks too strong, especially having Sanu with A.J. Green possibly out.

Bandit over Treff - The big difference maker will be how many touches C.J. Anderson gets in this game which is unknown. Don't think Peyton outscores Rivers by 13 points either this week. It will be a close game.

Barilko over Lefty - This guy has to catch a break sometime but he will need Stafford and Mccoy to have good games to pull this one off.

Fuzzy over Ram - Ram's Saints being on bye just make him way too thin this week.

Sam over Monkey - this one will be closer than the experts think as i think Cutler has a big game against the Falcons lack of a defense.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit over Treff - The big difference maker will be how many touches C.J. Anderson gets in this game which is unknown. Don't think Peyton outscores Rivers by 13 points either this week. It will be a close game.

Ugghh..I hadn't even looked to see who I played yet. .. was hoping I had a bye

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks
Fuzz over Ram- and so starts life without Calvin
Tlance over TKO- WRs for Tlance have not changed
Joe over Duffwill- Joe is just too powerful
Bandit over Treff- even with Shonn Green in his lineup
Bar over Lefty- this is Bar's week- McCoy actually out scores Hillman
Sam over Monkey- RBs make the difference

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks
Fuzz over Ram- and so starts life without Calvin
Tlance over TKO- WRs for Tlance have not changed
Bar over Lefty- this is Bar's week- McCoy actually out scores Hillman
Sam over Monkey- RBs make the difference

Heh.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah I already dropped him once, but I need somebody that is actually going to play in my lineup since my other RB's are Reggie Bush and Pierre Thomas. But believe me when I say that it physically pains me to see him in my lineup every time I look at it.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Awesome is right..I am convinced Lefty and WW.dreamed up WW.s retirement and that you really are WW incognito.....

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome is right..I am convinced Lefty and WW.dreamed up WW.s retirement and that you really are WW incognito.....

Now that is the compliment of all compliments. Appreciate that Barilko.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Picks

Sam over Monkey-Think it will be close..................
Tlance over TKO-This one has trap game all over it................but Tlance holds on in the end.
Joe over Willbo Duffins-Joe gets redemption over last week
Bandit over TREFF-Looks like the game of the week here..............should be a high scoring affair
Lefty over B-Lefty looks to get back on track after last week.
Fuzzy over Ram-Fuzzy's band of RB misfits have really good games..........

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 5 Recap

Thanks for the Jinx Guys

Oh how everybody praised Joe's team and then of course we cursed him into only putting up 83 points this week and falling to Ram 109-83 behind solid games from Brees, Andre Ellington (who caught the one completion that the backup, backup quarterback had for an 81 yard touchdown), and 21 from his freaking kicker. Joe and Ram are both sitting at 3-2 now. Joe I'll try and reverse the trend for you. YOUR TEAM SUCKS!!

The Century Mark means nothing

Tlance and Barilko both scored over 100 this week with Tlance pulling out the victory 112-101. It is the 3rd straight week that Tlance has scored over 100 points and he is on a 3 game winning streak because of it. Barilko on the other hand has scored at least 100 points 3 times this year and he is 1-2 in those games. No love for Canada I guess. Tlance is looking pretty strong right now finally getting a good game out of Demaryius Thomas and getting solid games out of Romo and Dez. He's done really well on the waivers this year also getting Asiata, Mckinnon, the Lions D, and Kelce. That's some mighty fine GM work Tlance. Barilko would be 4-1 instead of 1-4 if Lesean Mccoy would have a decent game, but unfortunately he's the worst kind of fantasy player, one you feel like you can't sit, yet he continues to underperform. He did get great games out of Golden Tate, the Steelers D, and Josh Brown. Tlance moves to 3-2 and Barilko falls to 1-4.

Manning the Packers

Best waiver wire pickup of the week might have been the Packers defense which pulled 26 points for Bandit along with the 24 from Lacy, the 12 from Nelson, and the 39 from Manning. That was enough and Bandit put up the highest score in the A league this year with 134 points defeating TKO 134-90 and that was with Kendall Wright's 20 and Pierre Thomas's 22 on his bench. TKO had the only quarterback to matchup with Manning this week as Russell Wilson put 38 on the board, but other than strong games out of Forte and Gore, he got little help from anybody. He continues to get killed by his wide receivers. In week 1 Roddy White had 13 points. He hasn't had that much combined by both his wide receivers in any week since then. His 2 wide receivers have combined for 13, 4, 9, 12, & 8 points in the first 5 weeks. Bandit moves to 4-1 and TKO falls to 1-4

Sammy runs all over Fuzz

Sam's running backs and flex combined for 59 points between Murray, Foster, and Forsett. Fuzz only got 22 combined from Ridley, Bradshaw, and Megatron who once again tried to play hurt and ended up coming out of the game and that was the difference with Sam picking up the 110-91 victory. Sam continues to shine despite Kaepernick at quarterback. I still hate that guy. Fuzzy made a trade to improve his running backs and his wide receivers turned out to be what killed him as Brandon Marshall, Andrew Hawkins, and Calvin Johnson combined for 6 points. Sam moves to 4-1 and Fuzz falls to 3-2.

Thank God I was playing that Guy A version

In the lowest scoring game of the week, in fact they had the two lowest scores in the A league by 14 points, Dilwuff gets his (it's???, their???) first win of the season 69-65 over Lefty who gets knocked off the undefeated pedestal. Disappointments all over both teams, but the Bengals defense (or lack thereof) turned out to the difference pulling -5. If Lefty would have started the Dolphins or Raiders defenses (who were on bye) he would have won by 1 point. I know this will just make you love team defense even more. Lefty falls to 4-1 and Dilwuff improves to 1-4.

Treff's Chargers smoke Monkey

Led by the Phillip Rivers and Antonio Gates's combined 45 points, Treff got by Monkey 102-88, although if Monkey had played Brian Quick instead of Deandre Hopkins they would have tied. Treff also got consistent play from Ben Tate, Julio Jones, and Jeremy Maclin, while Monkey got good games from Cutler, A.J. Green and the Chargers D but it wasn't enough. Jimmy Graham getting hurt didn't help Monkey, but Treff lost Ball also. Well have to see how much the Ball injury hurts Treff in the long run, although it's not like he was lighting things up before the injury either. Treff moves to 3-2 and Monkey falls to 0-5.

There are 8 teams over .500 in the A league right now, so the 4 playoff spots will be tough to come by this year.

Joe relinquished the A league breakdown lead to Bandit this week but he is still holding on to the coveted (Keep in mind that I made this category up so you guys might not covet it at all) MBBRL wide breakdown lead at 76-38-1.

Joe and Bandit are now tied for the lead in points at 499. Last year's leader (Lefty) had 628 points after week 5 last year.

The Athos division continues to dominate as all are still in the top 6 in points and breakdown, but Barilko just has no luck this year in his matchups.

Great write up

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see Scape posting/reading.

Joe over Dilwuff - We might jinx him again, but his lineup just looks too strong, especially having Sanu with A.J. Green possibly out.

Stop it.

C'mon! The WilDuffbeast Hilton just burned me for 28 points!

Fine.

My week 6 picks.... And I don't care if I'm wrong...

WilDuffbeast kills Joe
TKO top-shelfs an upset over tlance
Lefty drills Barilko
Ana adds to Monkey's woes (Still want you to lift your self-imposed ban, Smo.)

And the game of the Week

Treff & Bandit play to tie - yep - a tie.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance picks:

Tlance takes out TKO thanks to a Friday QB switch
Bandit edges Treff as Peyton does his best 2013 impression
Joe edges Wilduff despite 28 from Hilton
Lefty beat Barilko as Mccoy's struggles continue
Sam tops Monkey with his amazing RBs
Fuzzy drills Ram. Fuzzy might have my new favorite team.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Big games for Hilton, Luck and Foster owners. .... and Andre showed up.