• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They obviously did in the Detroit/GB game. Of all the games 8 was expecting a shoot out on that one the most. What a let down that was

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utterly disgusted with myself.

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a fighting chance against Fuzz. I'm up 12 and have Bennett going tonight. But he has Marshall.

I'm ready to cut Freeman loose though. In garbage time, he's not making a very good case for himself.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MNF look ahead

This was a pretty brutal week as far as I'm concerned, surely half of you feel differently, but man, nothing went as I expected it to this week, and it shows in my record. Whatever, enough belly aching from me!

Heading into Monday Night Football, the A leaguers, looking to add to the small 34 point advantage in the battle of regulation, hold a 62 point advantage this week, 1003-941. B league does have a chance to close that gap a little tonight though, as they hold a 9-7 player advantage, with the only two differences being the B league played Gould and Decker, while the A league did not.

Two finals in KOTF
Barilko over Treff 103-81, this game is over for both teams, Nice win Barilko! wihs my guys had put up more of a fight

Sam over Bandit 78-73, a game projected for both to be over a 100, both team owners have already expressed their disappointments with their respective offensive coordinators...and in Bandits' case, even his defensive coordinator

Lefty 88, TKO 60: TKO has Forte, Lefty still with Ivory and Jeffrey..and a 28 point head start, tough assignment for Forte.

Joe 99, Fuzzy 87: Joe and M. Bennet vs Fuzzy's B. Marshall -12..Marshall's scored more than that before!

Tlance 100, Will/Duff 79; Tlance is in the film room scouting his matchup next week, while D/W is hoping for at least 21 from CJ?K, stranger things have happened

Ram 88, Monkey 67; Ram has joined Tlance in the film room, while Monkey is giving Jay Cutler a little pre game pep talk

BATG-
Only one final in the BATG

Milk over TK- 106-94 Kirk Cousins and Maclin proved to be better than Matt Ryan and Julio, at least this week

Chef 92, SFNL 58; SFNL has little hope with only Bennet going. Unfortunately SFNl failed to adjust his lineup and left in RGIII and Foster. We'll give him another week, but if some active ownership isn't shown, we'll be forced to find a replacement.

Bk 86, Smitty 55; For Smitty, the bad news is Smity is down 33, the good news is BK is out of bullets, and Smitty has Forte, IVory, Marshall and Decker (if he plays, no available replacement currently on the roster if he doesn't)

Harold 104, Trudem 54; Harold most likely has this one in the bag, but Trudem does have Cutler going, chip and a chair as the poker players say.

SP 105, Micro 52; As stated above, this one is most likely over, but then again, never say never, even if it is Chris Johnson vs a 53 point deficit

Foot 81, OBX 51; just to be a broken record, again, the result of this one is pretty much a given, just the score remains to be seen. Foot has 30pts and Gould, OBX has Jeffrey..theres a chance, just not a strong one.

Good luck to everyone

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tlance 100, Will/Duff 79; Tlance is in the film room scouting his matchup next week, while D/W is hoping for at least 21 from CJ?K, stranger things have happened

...especially this week.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up Treff thanks for the shout out and im happy to survive Julio's onslaught even if Stafford didnt show and Ball and Sproles and McCoy and Gates...Crazy week

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love the write up Treff!

Also loving that the Bears are up 14 early. Jest less likely to ground and pound. But wait, maybe that is good for Chris Johnson? Oh well. If CJ0K gets 21, I may be destined for 0-13.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have a fighting chance against Fuzz. I'm up 12 and have Bennett going tonight. But he has Marshall.

Bennett into the end zone-Marshall into the locker room.
good game Joe

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got some serious bye week blues going on here for week 4.

If anybody is interested in swinging a minor WR for WR deal, Brian Quick is available. I only ask that the player I acquire in return be slightly better than what is on waivers and likely to play in week 4!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that at 1-2, I don't really feel the need to make any waiver moves, perhaps I'm kidding myself, but regardless. .. I have the #1 waiver pick, anyone out there who does feel the need to make a move and doesn't want to chance not getting their guy want to make a deal? Can obviously make it much bigger if anyone is interested. Just throwing it out there.

Btw... why is it no one else has a trade block filed out? Chef would have a conniption

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else notice that the lowest scoring team in the Athos division has scored more points than all other 8 teams? At least, we aren't going to beating each other this week as we start inter division games.

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working on the recap, but I wanted to post this separately so you guys can see what a huge difference there is between last year and this year. We seriously suck right now. I was looking over Wil's recap from last year and after week 3 the A league had 3586 points and the B league had 3459 points. This year the A league has 3203 points and the B league has 3113. That's 383 points lower for the A league and 346 points lower for the B league. I know some of the owners are different and there have been injury issues, but man what a huge difference that is. So I think we should all get our heads out of our asses and be the MBBRL before we have to change our name to the MBHHISL (Message Board Heads Hung In Shame league). Here is Wil's sheet from last year so you can compare it to this year's later on. After week 3 last year, there were 5 A leaguers with more than 300 points and 4 B leaguers. This year we have 0 in both leagues.

Keepers of the Flame

Barbarians at the Gate

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm working on the recap, but I wanted to post this separately so you guys can see what a huge difference there is between last year and this year. We seriously suck right now. I was looking over Wil's recap from last year and after week 3 the A league had 3586 points and the B league had 3459 points. This year the A league has 3203 points and the B league has 3113. That's 383 points lower for the A league and 346 points lower for the B league. I know some of the owners are different and there have been injury issues, but man what a huge difference that is. So I think we should all get our heads out of our asses and be the MBBRL before we have to change our name to the MBHHISL (Message Board Heads Hung In Shame league). Here is Wil's sheet from last year so you can compare it to this year's later on. After week 3 last year, there were 5 A leaguers with more than 300 points and 4 B leaguers. This year we have 0 in both leagues.

Keepers of the Flame

Barbarians at the Gate

I'm just guessing. . But I think that can be attributed to player performance more so than anyone's heads up their asses. No Peterson, Charles, Lacy and McCoy aren't scoring, Manning Isn't blowing everyone away, Brees is down, Rodgers is down, touchdowns are being hoarded by no names that would never enter anyone's mind to start.

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did the MBBRL get signed up on DUB's thingy?

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just guessing. . But I think that can be attributed to player performance more so than anyone's heads up their asses. No Peterson, Charles, Lacy and McCoy aren't scoring, Manning Isn't blowing everyone away, Brees is down, Rodgers is down, touchdowns are being hoarded by no names that would never enter anyone's mind to start.

I agree with all that, but 383 points in 3 weeks!! I mean last year you had Doug Martin, C.J. Spiller, Ray Rice, and Trent Richardson that were first round picks and equally terrible. I'd be curious to see what the number of points was in season 1 after week 3 if Wil still has his archives from the days of "the website that will not be named".

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of it this year has to do with me and my WR2 streaming fail. Three weeks, total of 1 point. So far, each week has had my bench RB's out perform my starters. And a little fault goes to the Niners. Why they try to change who they are is beyond me. Run Gore will ya! Hyde will be there if you need him, but Gore is still in great shape and is still a tough runner and needs more than 10 carries! Heads out of your asses coaches (me too!)!!!