• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't have anything beyond the whole season stats for the first two years... but per-week per-team averages look like this:

2011: 94.7 (no flex)
2012 (A): 93.5 (no flex)
2013 (A): 95.2
2014 (A): 89.0 (so far)

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 3 Recap

Lefty, Sam, and Milk lead the way
So it only took 3 weeks to be down to 3 undefeated teams and Milk is on his way to a Triple Crown. As you saw by my previous post, the scoring is way down this year compared to last year and there are several reasons for that including top picks not producing and guys that nobody would possible start scoring a lot of touchdowns this year, but whatever it is, it is a huge difference. In the NFL, they are also already down to 3 undefeated teams and it's the Bengals, the Eagles, and the Cardinals. Who had that in their suicide pool? Now on to the Week 3 recaps.
Keepers Recap

Week 3 is in the books and the scoring is still just as sad as in weeks 1 and 2. In the A league, the "game of the week" between undefeated Bandit and undeated Sam was a crapfest that Sam pulled out 78-73. Sam moves to 3-0 and Bandit falls to 2-1. Bandit gets -4 out of the Panthers defense and outsmarts himself by benching Reggie Bush.

Tlance got in the victory column with a 100-82 win over Dilwuff moving his record to 1-2 and dropping Dilwuff to 0-3. Tlance got 23 from Jennings, 19 from Romo, 12 from Lamar Miller, and 14 from Dez and the Bengals D which was enough to offset the 32 Wilduff got out of Foles.

Joe exploded for the most in both leagues and beat Fuzzy 116-87 getting consistent play across the board even though Fuzz had the highest scorer for the week in Andrew Luck's 39 points, but the rest of his team was a disappointment. Both teams move to 2-1 on the year.

Treff started off with a bang getting 28 out of Julio on Thursday, he also got 21 out of Maclin, but the 3 from Stafford and the 1 from Ball were just too brutal for him to overcome and Barilko got his first victory 103-81 behind the 33 of Kirk Cousins, the 21 of Antonio Brown, and the 16 of Fred Jackson. That was some damn fine lineup setting Barilko.

Lefty finally got over the century mark and cruised to a victory over TKO 108-67 keeping him undefeated at 3-0 and dropping TKO to 1-2. Lefty had 29 out of Ryan, 24 out of Lynch, and 20 out the Colts D which was the savviest pickup of the week. TKO got a good game out of Russell Wilson but the rest of his team disappointed again.

In the closest game of the season so far, Ram held off Monkey 88-87 with Monkey getting 20 when he needed 22 out of Cutler on Monday night. Monkey could have started any of the four active players that were on his bench over James Jones in the flex and won, but Ram had just enough to move to 2-1 and drop Monkey to 0-3 on the year.

Notes for the A league:

Athos domination - The Athos division continues to dominate, not having the four teams with the most points, including Barilko who is the leader in breakdown, but is 1-2. That is bad luck.

Is Sam putting a hex on all of us? - Sam has the greatest fantasy defense of all time. Teams have only scored 187 points against him this year. That's an average of 62.33 points a week. Everybody else in both leagues has had at least 230 points against to this point.

Overall leader - Joe might not be the leader in breakdown for the A league, but he is the overall leader across the MBBRL. Way to go Joe, your Bears hold off the Jets for their 2nd straight road win and you are reigning supreme right now. Joe is also the closest in the whole league to 300 points with 298.

Lefty undefeated again - Some things never change as Lefty is undefeated through 3 weeks again and this week he did it with authority not relying on somebody else to not score points putting 108 on the board for the 2nd highest score in the MBBRL. At least somebody in this family knows what they are doing.

Barbarians Recap -

Bk beat Smitty 86-72 getting 15 from Leveon Bell and 14 from Emmanuel Sanders and getting a hand from Smitty getting injuries from both Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker who combined for 1 point. Bk moves to 2-1 and Smitty falls to 2-1.

Chef beat SFNL 92-75 which was made much easier by the fact that SFNL had Robert Griffin as his quarterback and Arian Foster as a running back. Some pretty bad managing going on there with SFNL, hopefully this isn't a trend and was just a one week fluke. Chef got 20 out of Kaeps, 21 from Antonio Brown, and 15 from his kicker to lead him to victory.

Milk stayed undefeated with a 106-94 victory over TK despite starting off in a 75-0 hole after Thursday night, but TK could only muster 19 more points from his other 5 starters. Milk was led by Kirk Cousins and Jeremy Maclin. He goes to 3-0 on the year and TK falls to 2-1.

Haroldseattle gets his first win of the season over Cheesehead 104-77 behind the 39 from Andrew Luck and the 17 from Desean Jackson.

Steelers destroyed Micro in the blowout of the week 105-55 and that was with Fred Jackson and Legarrette Blount on his bench. Other than Peyton, Micro had huge disappointments in Gore, CJ700, Demaryius, and Gates who all combined for 9 points. Both teams move to 2-1 on the season.

Foot got 23 out of Brees, 17 out of Knile Davis, 19 from Pierre Garcon, and 10 from Steve Smith and Robbie Gould to defeat OBX 91-62. OBX was really hurt by Stafford's terrible game. Foot moves to 2-1 and Obx falls to 0-3.

Notes for the B league:

Hope the B League isn't lactose intolerant - Milk is currently sitting with the triple crown in his lap leading in breakdown and points and he is the only undefeated team in the B league for a perfect 36 power ranking.

500 is easy - There are 8 teams over .500 in the B league and at this pace there will be some pretty disppointed teams not in the playoffs.

Here is your breakdown sheet for week 3

MBBRL_Week_3.jpg

So as you can see, the A league has extended their points lead to 3203-3113 which is 90 points.

Teams moving up: possibly 2 (Milk, super bowl champ) correct me if I'm wrong Wil, but since Milk has the breakdown lead and the best record, if he won the Super Bowl he would be the only team that moved up.

Teams disappearing into oblivion: OBX and Cheesehead based on power rankings

Teams moving down from the A league: Monkey and Dilwuff based on power rankings​

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams moving up: possibly 2 (Milk, super bowl champ) correct me if I'm wrong Wil, but since Milk has the breakdown lead and the best record, if he won the Super Bowl he would be the only team that moved up.

He'd have to not only win the SB but also hold on to (in order) breakdown, top seed, power rankings lead, and points for. Essentially if somebody is the SB champ and also wins the triple crown, that's the only team to move up. But if he's short on one of those, whoever passed him gets that other slot.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well its now repetitive but Bandit amazing job

Congrats

but mostly Thank You...:suds:

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Joe exploded for the most in both leagues...

Overall leader - Joe might not be the leader in breakdown for the A league, but he is the overall leader across the MBBRL. Way to go Joe, your Bears hold off the Jets for their 2nd straight road win and you are reigning supreme right now. Joe is also the closest in the whole league to 300 points with 298.​

Part of me wants to gloat. Especially since ESPN graded my team with a C and I'm still using all of my starters (except for D/ST & K). The view is nice from here.

I'd also like to point out that I'm also tied for the most "Points Against" with 305. Sam may have the best D with fewest points allowed, but I seem to have the worst.

Bandit, nice creative write up, especially after a tough loss (which would've sapped any creativity).

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me wants to gloat. Especially since ESPN graded my team with a C and I'm still using all of my starters (except for D/ST & K). The view is nice from here.

I'd also like to point out that I'm also tied for the most "Points Against" with 305. Sam may have the best D with fewest points allowed, but I seem to have the worst.

Bandit, nice creative write up, especially after a tough loss (which would've sapped any creativity).

If i remember, my team was Ranked in last place... HaHA, doesnt that ranking feel silly now!!!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think we've all been there..and then the fantasy gods smack the bejeesus out of us the next five weeks for gloating

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odd that at 1-2, I don't really feel the need to make any waiver moves, perhaps I'm kidding myself, but regardless. .. I have the #1 waiver pick, anyone out there who does feel the need to make a move and doesn't want to chance not getting their guy want to make a deal? Can obviously make it much bigger if anyone is interested. Just throwing it out there.

Btw... why is it no one else has a trade block filed out? Chef would have a conniption

Nah, it doesn't seem to matter much...matter of fact, I think a lot of people prefer to keep their motives hidden. Makes perfect sense, just not as much fun for me. :noidea:

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw... why is it no one else has a trade block filed out? Chef would have a conniption

1) I didn't think anyone would want any of my players.
2) None of them are untouchable. And I was too lazy to update the block.
3) If Chef had a conniption, would he start throwing things?

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1) I didn't think anyone would want any of my players.
2) None of them are untouchable. And I was too lazy to update the block.
3) If Chef had a conniption, would he start throwing things?

3) if he's a decent chef he would!

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I finally got the right Manning in my lineup. Thank you for being on bye this week Peyton.:lol:

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my work league my opponent, who is yet to win a match, started Eli and Donnell. I think he will get his first win this week!

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I played Eli and Donnell in my money league too. Tough hill to climb.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Ram? Your flex is on a bye.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 4

TKO buffaloes Joe (I have a chance, but his matchups look better).
Bandit puts a Texan-size whoppin' on Barilko.
Ram could squeak past Treff (if he swaps out his flex) Earth to Ram?
WilDuffbeast gets their first win over Fuzzies
Monkey also gets in the win column over tlance
Game of the Week - 2 undefeated teams
Lefty beats up on Ana (who's already limping into the weekend)

WilDuffbeast dropped Brady!? Stop the presses. Whoa.

averagejoe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should've looked at this Thursday afternoon, but these are ESPN's picks (barring any roster changes).

TKO over Joe by 8
Bandit over Barilko by 3
Treff over Ram by 37
Fuzz over WilDuff by 12
tlance over Monkey by 1
Sam over Lefty by 9

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks:
Fuzz over DuffWil- DuffWil team is reeling as they drop Brady
Bandit over BarOil- That Bandit he is a badass
Treff over Ram- Bye week issues for Ram
Tlance over Monkey- more bye week issues
Joe over TKO- hard to call, but I'll take Rodgers over Bridgewater
Lefty over Sportsboys- game of the week, act 2- Surely Sam can't take down the entire family?

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam over Lefty- I never vote agaisnt myself...........that said, this is gonna be a tall order this week thanks to DJax's zippo
Bandit over Sgt. Bilko
Fuzzster over HillDuff
TKO over Joe of Self Doubt
TREFF over Ram
Monkey over Tlance.............upset special