• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, it's a lot of work but you are handling it well.

It actually ain't much. . Especially with Bandit doing what he does. Its the pressure of " I'm hoping to not let anyone down" that I'm putting on myself. . Lol. . That's what bugs me every now and then.

Btw... someone give Andrew's ankle a little twist.. nothing major, just enough to put him the bench for the second half

averagejoe

You fell victim to one of the classic blunders.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, but they have most of those players too. Treff was just talking about the differences.

Just realized that I took TRich out of my lineup. So it looks like KOTF Parkey has to match or do better than BATG TRich. Might be a bad week for the the KOTF.

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzz, you whipped my ass already this week by knocking me out of the baseball playoffs. . You could have at least given me this one

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peterson, Rice, Mathews, Ingram, Charles, Moreno... Some one has to want Sproles/Martin/Rainey...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done deal Fuzzy.

Ridley to you, Colston to me.

Is it irony that to stop the bleeding of my 0 point WR2 both weeks, I traded for one who had a 0 last week?

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't blame ya for declining that one Fuzz, especially a after I saw the deal with TKO, but had to try. Would offer Sproles, but I know no one in this league is crazy enough to buy high like that, yet I can't rationally sell very low on the current #1 scoring RB either. . so. .. shit:noidea:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 2 Recap

Week_2_Recap_Photo.jpg

Survival of the fittest??

What a massacre it was out there on Sunday as everybody's bench exploded because everybody's starters were injured, and I didn't even have time to add Mark Ingram to an ambulance after we found out he broke his hand also. Injuries to Jamaal Charles, A.J. Green, Knowshow Moreno, Ryan Matthews, Desean Jackson, and Robert Griffin during the games. At least Doug Martin, Adrian Peterson and Carson Palmer had the decency to be inactive so you could at least put somebody else in your lineup. Not to mention that most people couldn't put Brandon Marshall, Alshon Jeffery or Jay Cutler in their lineups since neither Marshall or Jeffery were supposed to play even though they did. And now we find out about Ingram. The Barbarians chose their lineups much better than the Keepers did this week outscoring them 1048-986 which cut the overall lead for the Keepers down to 39 points. Still only two teams would be moving up, but more weeks like that and the divisions might just be changing places next year. Let's see who thrived the most in the blood bath that was last week:​

Fuzzy Fudpucks up Treff

Despite big fat zeroes from 3 skill position players (Bishop Sankey, James Starks, and Marques Colston) and 1 point from Allen Hurns, he also had Brandon Marshall's 22 points on the bench, yet Fuzzy somehow manages to beat Treff 85-78 making him 2-0 and dropping Treff to 1-1. Fuzzy got 24 from Luck and the Bills D and 19 from Dan Bailey. If Treff would have gotten an average game from Stafford or Ball or if the 49ers D had shown up, he would have won, not to mention the 70 points on his bench between Sproles, Rivers, and Rainey. If he would have played either Sproles or Rainey in the flex he would have won, but as you know, hind sight is 20-20.​

Chicago takes down Canada

Barilko is off to a hard luck start in the A league, although he started off last year rough in the B league also before turning around late. He's 15-7 in breakdown and has the 4th most points but he runs into the highest score in the league once again this week and loses to Joe 104-93 falling to 0-2 on the year. His weekly rent a quarterback let him down as Locker could only manage 11 against the pitiful Dallas secondary. He did get 20 out of Delanie Walker and the Cardinals D, but it wasn't enough to beat Joe and Aaron Rodgers this week. Joe moves to 1-1.​

Bandit gets by Tlance

Bandit got great games from Manning, Nelson and the Panthers D and mediocre at best games from everybody else, but it was enough to get by Tlance whose wide receivers woke up this week, but Toby Gerhart killed him. If he had stared Ingram instead we would have tied. He is in serious trouble at running back and that's with 7 on his roster. Bandit moves to 2-0 and Tlance falls to 0-2.​

Duff you better hurry

After a respectable 96 points in the first week, dilwuff puts up a MBBRL worst 48 in week 2 spearheaded by 0 from the injured Jamaal Charles and Knowshon, 2 from Chris Johnson, 2 from Gronk, 1 from the Seattle D and 0 even from his kicker. Sam would have won just starting a Kaepernick, Murray, and Foster, who combined for 53 points. Sam goes to 2-0 and Wilduff falls to 0-2.​

Lefty dodges Ram

Lefty is having the complete opposite luck of Barilko as he goes to 2-0 with a 76-73 victory over Ram in a game that neither wanted to win. Lefty is 2-0 with a losing record in breakdown, but hey all that matters is winning your game each week. Peterson sitting really killed Ram especially since Tlance swiped both his backups on waivers. Both Vereen and Michael Floyd were big disappointments this week dropping Ram to 1-1.​

TKO knocks out Monkey

TKO and that stellar Patriots defense beat Monkey 95-65. Monkey had another disappointing week with the injuries to A.J. Green and Ryan Matthews killing him. Although he certainly could have made things more interesting since his bench scored the exact same amount as his starters with 65. TKO is still getting by despite no production out of his wide receivers. TKO goes to 1-1 and Monkey falls to 0-2.​

Keepers of the Flame Observations:

The Athos division is killer with all teams above .500 in breakdown and in the top 6 in points.​

On the flip side, is the Aramis division in which no team is above .500 in breakdown and all teams are in the bottom 6 in points.​

The only two teams with more than 200 points are in the A league with Fuzzy and Treff.​

Biggest point difference between week one and two: On the up side Joe went up 26 points for the highest increase in the A league. On the down side Treff went down 47 points and Dilwuff went down 48 for the lowest decreases.​

And now on to the B league:​

Itty Bitty Smitty gives SFNL a fitty

Smitty was smart enough to play Brandon Marshall and he got helped out by the 3 from Robert Griffin before he got hurt and pulled out a 108-97 victory raising his record to 2-0 and dropping SFNL to 0-2, who, much like Barilko in the A league, is 3rd in breakdown and 4th in points yet is 0-2.​

Chef flame broils BK

Chef was savvy enough to pick up and start Bobby Rainey and he also got good games out of Alfred Morris and Jordy Nelson which led him to the 103-97 victory over BK raising his record to 1-1. Chef actually had 5 running backs that scored in double digits with Ahmad Bradshaw, Zac Stacy, and Matt Asiata on his bench. The 33 that Aaron Rodgers put up for BK just wasn't enough with Knowshow getting hurt and that glaring 23 points that Sproles had sitting comfortably on his bench. The good news for BK is that he holds the coveted breakdown lead right now which is the only guaranteed ticket to the A league.​

Milk wins the battle of dairy products

In the closest matchup of the week and the closest products to each other at your grocery store, Milk beats cheese 96-94 behind the monsterous 30 points from the Pats D. Cheese had Jay Cutler's 33 points on his bench would would have given him the victory but that would have been an amazing call with both his receivers hurt. Milk moves to 2-0 and cheese falls to 0-2.​

TK over Haroldseattle in the lowest scoring game of the week in both leagues 71-65. TK moves to 2-0 and Harold falls to 0-2.​

Micro over Obx 82-66 behind Manning's 27. Obx got screwed by Jamaal Charles and had Jeremy Hill and Michael Crabtree on his bench. Micro moves to 2-0 and Obx falls to 0-2.​

Foot stomps Steelers 97-72 to go to 1-1 and drop Steelers to 1-1 also. Foot got good games out of Graham, Brees, West, and the Panthers D, but I do have a question for you, why in the hell do you have 2 backup quarterbacks when you have Drew Brees as your starter? Steelers highest scorer was his kicker, never a good sign.​

Observations from the B league:

Bk holds the ultimate title right now as he is the leader in MBBRL breakdown at 34-9-3.​

Biggest jump from week one belongs to Chef who went from the lowest scoring team in week 1 with 63 points to 103 points this week and the 2nd highest score. On the flip side, Steelers went from 110-72 and TK went from 111-71 for the biggest drops of the week.​

And here are your standings:​

MBBRL_Week_2.jpg

As of right now there would still only be two teams heading up as the Keepers hold a 39 point overall lead.​

Teams heading up would be BK (breakdown leader) and Smitty (best record)​

Teams going down right now based on the power rankings are Tlance and Monkey with a 6.5, but Dilwuff is close ahead with a 7.​

Bottom two teams heading into oblivion would be Haroldseattle and Obx based on the power rankings in the B league.​

Okay that should do it. Hope you all enjoy.​

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like my battle with Dilwuff will be the early season toilet bowl.

Even with Charles and Moreno out, his RBs are still better than mine.

Wil, if you start Knowshown, I will start Gerhart again. Sound fair?

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a grade A, high quality piece of ace, bandit!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Excellent work Bandit. Not really sure why they keep me around ;).

Speaking personally, it is for weeks like this...first round win in MBBRL FBB and Monday night rally in MBBRL KOTF. Sorry Treff- your turn for revenge!!!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Done deal Fuzzy.

Ridley to you, Colston to me.

Is it irony that to stop the bleeding of my 0 point WR2 both weeks, I traded for one who had a 0 last week?

OMG I have a running back! Now if Hoody Sr. can just stay out of the way!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great job, Bandit.

(FYI, the breakdown champ moves up, but the other spot goes to the league champ. Best record only matters if the breakdown champ and league champ are the same....)