• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuzzy picks
Fuzz over Treff- Fuzzies continue to learn how to play without RBs
Sam over WilDuff- by a whisker
Monkey over TKO- the three G's- Green, Garcon and Graham
Tlance over Bandit- Still like those thre WRs
Ram over Lefty- very close, Brees/Cooks makes the difference assuming Haden is on Colston
Oilers over Sloths- Locker cancels out Rodger and Cordarelle plays big.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
-Bandit over me- I don't like my chances this week unless Romo can somehow outscore Peyton.
-Sam over Dilwuff- Foster and Murray are going to carry Sam this week.
-Monkey over TKO- Dalton and Green will feast on the Falcons. This one will be close, but the hookup is the difference
-Treff over Fuzzy- Ball carries Treff to victory
-Ram over Lefty- Ram rolls, despite the loss of AP
- Barilko over Joe- Locker and the Cardinals D carry Barilko to the win.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam just barely by Dilwuff--Foles chasing Luck will keep this close however i also like the Murray/Foster combo-and Tuckers early 14 sure helps

Monkey over TKO - i like Dalton/AJ at home and Jimmy G should not be silent again

Fuzz over Treff but way closer then espn figures (closest of the week)

Bandit over TLance-with a late add on Greene score after a terrible inside the 20 Romo int(he is on my pine) Go Locker!!

Ram gets by Lefty in the battle of the road qbs--Brees outscores Ryan..another close one

Myself ( i need it 0-2 in A too scary ) over Joe if Fitz compensates for the Rb deficit and Locker stays close to Rodgers

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm trying to see a scenario where I don't trade Spiller for a WR next week. Not coming up with anything. Bring on the offers.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not happy with my starter selection. 9, 11, 16 on the bench... 6 in the flex. WR2 = 0 for the second week in a row! (After a switch...let's watch Streater go off now!)

Ridley, Pierce, Stewart and Spiller available for a WR.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Barilko, who would have thought that Walker was the wrong choice for TE!

Wow on the Chargers! (Hope they're still on a high next week in Buffalo!)

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Barilko, who would have thought that Walker was the wrong choice for TE!

Wow on the Chargers! (Hope they're still on a high next week in Buffalo!)

Was surely a good pick up for a few hrs

hey anyone want to overpay for Gates...

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully somebody in the B league got to triple digits since none of us did, since none of us did. I know a few of you still have a shot with some good games tomorrow, but overall those injuries were just killer today and don't you just love when their backups blow up.

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully somebody in the B league got to triple digits since none of us did, since none of us did. I know a few of you still have a shot with some good games tomorrow, but overall those injuries were just killer today and don't you just love when their backups blow up.
Chef put up 103, Bk, Foot and SFNL were all very close at 97, all 4 of em are in the clubhouse. Both Trade and Milk have realistic shots with 2 each tomorrow and both in range of 100

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DilWuff started Charles and Moreno this week.

Duff, come save your team!

Last edited by a moderator:

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My 'Ice' melted - but Alf saved me. .... Coma team put up more points than my MBBRL - sad. ....

With all the injuries I bet the waiver-wire will be buzzing come Wednesday. ...

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my car salesman pitch.

Spiller - explosive, his problem is he tries to break it wide too much...started going downhill in the 4th quarter and looks good hitting holes. His role will only keep growing.

Ridley - in hindsight, I should have seen this game coming. For those interested, think of him as the hammer he is when the Pats are leading.

Pierce - he showed Thursday, he can be this team's main ball carrier. You can give me the Forsetts and unpronouncable rookie names all you want.

Stewart - okay, didn't light the field on fire, but proved his goal line worth (as I claimed Tolbert wasn't locked in).

Who has extra WR going to waste? I know you're out there!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't deserve to win, but I still have a chance to win this week against TREFF in spite of two bad moves:
-dropped McFadden before I know MJD was out.
-benched BMarsh (and his 3 TDs) before I went to the Bronco game when I thought he was not going to play.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's my car salesman pitch.

Spiller - explosive, his problem is he tries to break it wide too much...started going downhill in the 4th quarter and looks good hitting holes. His role will only keep growing.

Ridley - in hindsight, I should have seen this game coming. For those interested, think of him as the hammer he is when the Pats are leading.

Pierce - he showed Thursday, he can be this team's main ball carrier. You can give me the Forsetts and unpronouncable rookie names all you want.

Stewart - okay, didn't light the field on fire, but proved his goal line worth (as I claimed Tolbert wasn't locked in).

Who has extra WR going to waste? I know you're out there!

Well I did until DJax went down.................now I'm down to the old farts, Edleman and Decker (who I had on my bench for DJax.......shit I could have broke 100 easily) which is probably not good for our match with the B League

Last edited by a moderator:

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't deserve to win, but I still have a chance to win this week against TREFF in spite of two bad moves:
-dropped McFadden before I know MJD was out.
-benched BMarsh (and his 3 TDs) before I went to the Bronco game when I thought he was not going to play.

Man Fuzz, part of me wishes we would have made that trade but I think we are both better off (well, besides one of the guys getting hurt already) but if you're gonna have either Megatron or Marshall going off each week...........................what happens the week when they both go off........................lol

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So by my calculations, the B league has outscored the the A league 948 to 881 going into tonight's game and they have a chance to make up some more ground as they have Dwayne Allen and Trent Richardson going and the A league only has Cody Parkey going. All other players are going in both leagues.

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DilWuff started Charles and Moreno this week.

Duff, come save your team!

Just got internet hooked up Wil. Having a hard time trying to remember my password now and I have a new e-mail now (used my old one to register so I can't get a password reset sent to me at my new one). I got a email in to their help desk and should have it fixed today sometime.