• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice write up TREFF and good game T!

LOL. My team did not put up much of a fight this week.

Hopefully my trip receivers can get it going this week.

Peyton, may all your TDs be to Demaryius in week 2!

Oh, and Lacy, take the week off to rest that head injury!

Ram Tough

You pray for rain, you gotta deal with the mud too
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good Games TKO.. u got me in suicide and i barley squeaked one out in KOTF

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You too Ram. I'm upset with myself for playing cute. I did not deserve a KOTF victory.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's hard to swallow when I had the winning lineup with Spiller and Malcolm Floyd (21 point difference) But of course I can't look at the same lineup for more than a day or I get to second guessing. Frustrating.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should see the trade offer I just got in my "doing a favor" 10 teamer. My team got smoked so dude must think I'm an idiot. I give Charles for CJ1K and Djax.................my reply was not especially nice. This team will still win plenty of games and has a great shot at the title. I basically threw up 2 zeros with Jordan Reed and Jamaal Charles and lost by 20..........

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys should see the trade offer I just got in my "doing a favor" 10 teamer. My team got smoked so dude must think I'm an idiot. I give Charles for CJ1K and Djax.................my reply was not especially nice. This team will still win plenty of games and has a great shot at the title. I basically threw up 2 zeros with Jordan Reed and Jamaal Charles and lost by 20..........

Speaking of trade offer, have you seen mine to you yet Sam? Hope it's better than this one

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MBBRL's Wk 1 quick review

I'll be saving the sonnet's for Bandit, but I'll give as much of a breakdown as I can of what went on each week..so without further ado..

The Keepers struck the first blow in the battle to stave off relegation, outscoring the Barbarians 1148-1047, nice 100 point head start for the "good guys"

Top scorer for the Keepers was Treff at 125, edging out Fuzzy by a mere 5 points at 120
Top scorer for the Barbarians went to TK at 111, barely edging out SteelerPride by a 1 point!

All but two teams for the Keepers scored 80 or more points with four at or over 100, while the Barbarians had 4 teams at 76 or lower, and only 2 in triple digits.

KOTF Week one finals-
Treff over Joe- 125-78
Fuzzy over Barilko 120-100 (tough break Bar, that week would've beaten 8 other teams)
Bandit over Dilwuff 102-96
Lefty over Monkey 97-92
SAm over Tlance 95-66
Ram over TKO 93-84

BATG week 1 finals-
Smitty over Chef-63-84
BK over SFNL 97-86
TK over Trudem 111-76
Milk over Harold 93-76
Steelers over OBX 110-84
Micro over Foot 96-71

I never saw any "fantasy predictions" on the matchups for the B league, but if you'd like the A leaguers standings..
I found 7 submissions, mine, Tlance, Sam, Fuzzy, Bandit, TKO and Joe--now JOe, remind me of how to score opposite George..am I supposed to use the opposite of your predictions, or is the opposite already considered when you post? Or, is it the opposite of the opposite, in which case it's the same as before it started??:suds:

Anyways, no team was a unanimous selection as a winner, but there was one 6-0 selection;
Treff 6-0
Fuzzy 5-1
Tlance 4-2
Sam and Bandit both 3-3
opposite Joe 1-5

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of trade offer, have you seen mine to you yet Sam? Hope it's better than this one

Just saw it and pondering...............seems like a good trade for both but I really like my guy this year. With Rice being cut it really seems like I need to do this trade but,but,but...............lol!

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just saw it and pondering...............seems like a good trade for both but I really like my guy this year. With Rice being cut it really seems like I need to do this trade but,but,but...............lol!
That is the idea! :yahoo:

Bandit

RIP to the real Bandit
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Week 1 Recap

Race_Photo.jpg

And there off. Okay week one is in the books and let me start off by saying that I have saved every one of Wil's recaps from last year in a separate folder so I can refer back to them and just doing the standings sheet took me forever to create. Wil, I thought you were amazing before, but now that I had to create it and figure out breakdowns and everything, I have even more respect for the wonderful job you did and I will try my best to make you proud. The one change I did make to the standings sheet is that I've included a column for breakdown across the entire MBBRL. I just thought it would be cool for bragging rights. And now on to the recap:

The commish shows who's in charge

Treff sprinted off the line with the most points in both leagues this week defeating Joe 125-78 despite a big fat 0 from Doug Martin. Stafford and the 49ers D led the way. Joe got great production from his running backs, but not much out of anything else as Rodgers was stifled by the Super Bowl champs and he left 25 points on his bench between Mike Wallace and Martellus Bennett, but it wouldn't have mattered.

Fuzzy is right behind Treff putting up the 2nd most points in both leagues with a 120-100 victory over Barilko. Fuzzy got 85 points out of Luck, Megatron, and J Thomas and that was just too much for Barilko to overcome despite making a great call with Carson Palmer at QB.

The Bandit sneaks out a win over Dilwuff 102-96 behind the awesome power of Matt Bryant's leg and Peyton's arm. Dilwuff could have pulled off the win if they would have just made the obvious choice of Knowshon Moreno over Jamaal Charles. Duh!!

Lefty held off Monkey 97-92 in the closest game of the two leagues behind 60 points from Matt Ryan and Marshawn Lynch. Monkey can however be proud that he started his most optimum lineup since his bench combined for 5 points.

Sam got off to a great start getting 25 from the Texans D and running away from Tlance 95-66. Tlance had an entire team of disappointments led by his 1st and 2nd round draft choice in D Thomas and Dez. He won't stay down for long.

Ram pulled out a hard fought 93-84 victory over TKO getting consistent play across the board and the 0 from Kearse just killed TKO although he still could have pulled off the victory if he had started Spiller instead of Ridley in the flex.

3 of the top 4 scores in the A league were by members of the Athos division. An early division of death?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the B league TK earned a 111-76 victory over Cheeseheads behind the 75 points from Matt Ryan, the 49ers D, and Matt Bryant scoring the most points in the B league even with a 0 out of Doug Martin and Jordan Reed. Cheesehead could have made things more interesting if he would have started Brandin Cooks, Joique Bell, and Kendall Wright, but it still wouldn't have mattered especially after that awesome -4 the Saints D put up. OUCH!!

Steelers beat Obx 110-84 with good games from Big Ben, Rashad Jennings, A.J. Green, and Julius Thomas. Obx had the disappointment that was Jamaal Charles.

BK got the win over SFNL 97-86 and that was with Aaron Rodgers only pulling him 11 points.

Micro defeated Foot 96-71 but Foot could have made things more interesting by starting Terrance West and Steve Smith.

Milk pulled out the win over HaroldSeattle 93-76 whose vaunted Adrian Peterson/Eddie Lacy running back combo combined for 12 points.

Smitty pulled out a win in the lowest scoring game 84-63 over Chef.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, with the first week in the books, the Keepers outscored the Barbarians 1148-1047 for an early 101 point lead. The Barbarians will have to do better than that to send 4 up instead of 2.

I know it's early but I'll put this in here anyway:

Teams to be relagated to the B league: 2 (Tlance 5.5 power ranking, Joe 7.5 power ranking)

Teams moving up: 2 (TK, Steelers)

Teams disappearing into oblivion: 2 (Foot, Chef)

And here are your standings gentleman, good luck to everybody in week 2 and Wil or Treff, please let me know if I screwed any of this up.

MBBRL_Standings_Week_1.jpg

("Br" is for breakdown, or what your record would have been facing all other teams in your league each week. The Power Rankings on the right are scored for your W-L Record, breakdown record, and Points For - best in each category gets 12, worst gets 1; these are added together for the total Power Ranking score. Br All is the breakdown against all the teams in both leagues)

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beautiful, Bandit. I'll just kick back with a glass of pinot noir.

Totaling up most of those columns for each league would be cool. So you can easily compare PF, and which league is ahead in the MBBRL-wide breakdown, et al.

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome work Bandit!

I think you could have found someone further back in the pack to represent me though. Mark Ingram actually accounted for 27% of my team's total output. That can't ever be a good thing.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome work Bandit!

I think you could have found someone further back in the pack to represent me though. Mark Ingram actually accounted for 27% of my team's total output. That can't ever be a good thing.

Now that you mentioned it Tlance it would have been pretty funny had you beat me with Ingram in there.................I imagine you would have changed him anyway but when I saw him score the first one I just started laughing.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bandit- Nice opening salvo. Great work on the write up. Looking forward to your weekly effort.

TKOSpikes

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is gold. Gold! Awesome work bandit...

TREFF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dang Bandit... If your gonna being it like that every week, I may just join Will and his Noir!

Excellent work my friend, looks great

DuffBeer Doug

Burn on big river,burn on
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice job Bandit. Just simply a beautiful piece of work. I notice you didn't have me in that photo. Probably cause I still don't have the interwebs hooked up yet. Hopefully the bas-turds don't cancel again on me and it'll all be good to go on Friday evening.

Dammit Wil!!!! My Team Czar should have known to bench Charles in favor of Moreno. Haven't you seen Moneyball and figured out how to apply all those stats and algorithms to fantasy football yet? Oh well. Had Charles had an average day, or hell even a below average day (instead of the Cleveland Browns-esque day he had), The DilWuffs could've won. Looking forward to the rematch later in the year, Bandit.

Sam Sportboy

Can't all be winners kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

Race_Photo.jpg

And there off. Okay week one is in the books and let me start off by saying that I have saved every one of Wil's recaps from last year in a separate folder so I can refer back to them and just doing the standings sheet took me forever to create. Wil, I thought you were amazing before, but now that I had to create it and figure out breakdowns and everything, I have even more respect for the wonderful job you did and I will try my best to make you proud. The one change I did make to the standings sheet is that I've included a column for breakdown across the entire MBBRL. I just thought it would be cool for bragging rights. And now on to the recap:

The commish shows who's in charge

Treff sprinted off the line with the most points in both leagues this week defeating Joe 125-78 despite a big fat 0 from Doug Martin. Stafford and the 49ers D led the way. Joe got great production from his running backs, but not much out of anything else as Rodgers was stifled by the Super Bowl champs and he left 25 points on his bench between Mike Wallace and Martellus Bennett, but it wouldn't have mattered.

Fuzzy is right behind Treff putting up the 2nd most points in both leagues with a 120-100 victory over Barilko. Fuzzy got 85 points out of Luck, Megatron, and J Thomas and that was just too much for Barilko to overcome despite making a great call with Carson Palmer at QB.

The Bandit sneaks out a win over Dilwuff 102-96 behind the awesome power of Matt Bryant's leg and Peyton's arm. Dilwuff could have pulled off the win if they would have just made the obvious choice of Knowshon Moreno over Jamaal Charles. Duh!!

Lefty held off Monkey 97-92 in the closest game of the two leagues behind 60 points from Matt Ryan and Marshawn Lynch. Monkey can however be proud that he started his most optimum lineup since his bench combined for 5 points.

Sam got off to a great start getting 25 from the Texans D and running away from Tlance 95-66. Tlance had an entire team of disappointments led by his 1st and 2nd round draft choice in D Thomas and Dez. He won't stay down for long.

Ram pulled out a hard fought 93-84 victory over TKO getting consistent play across the board and the 0 from Kearse just killed TKO although he still could have pulled off the victory if he had started Spiller instead of Ridley in the flex.

3 of the top 4 scores in the A league were by members of the Athos division. An early division of death?

In the B league TK earned a 111-76 victory over Cheeseheads behind the 75 points from Matt Ryan, the 49ers D, and Matt Bryant scoring the most points in the B league even with a 0 out of Doug Martin and Jordan Reed. Cheesehead could have made things more interesting if he would have started Brandin Cooks, Joique Bell, and Kendall Wright, but it still wouldn't have mattered especially after that awesome -4 the Saints D put up. OUCH!!

Steelers beat Obx 110-84 with good games from Big Ben, Rashad Jennings, A.J. Green, and Julius Thomas. Obx had the disappointment that was Jamaal Charles.

BK got the win over SFNL 97-86 and that was with Aaron Rodgers only pulling him 11 points.

Micro defeated Foot 96-71 but Foot could have made things more interesting by starting Terrance West and Steve Smith.

Milk pulled out the win over HaroldSeattle 93-76 whose vaunted Adrian Peterson/Eddie Lacy running back combo combined for 12 points.

Smitty pulled out a win in the lowest scoring game 84-63 over Chef.

So, with the first week in the books, the Keepers outscored the Barbarians 1148-1047 for an early 101 point lead. The Barbarians will have to do better than that to send 4 up instead of 2.

I know it's early but I'll put this in here anyway:

Teams to be relagated to the B league: 2 (Tlance 5.5 power ranking, Joe 7.5 power ranking)

Teams moving up: 2 (TK, Steelers)

Teams disappearing into oblivion: 2 (Foot, Chef)

And here are your standings gentleman, good luck to everybody in week 2 and Wil or Treff, please let me know if I screwed any of this up.

MBBRL_Standings_Week_1.jpg

("Br" is for breakdown, or what your record would have been facing all other teams in your league each week. The Power Rankings on the right are scored for your W-L Record, breakdown record, and Points For - best in each category gets 12, worst gets 1; these are added together for the total Power Ranking score. Br All is the breakdown against all the teams in both leagues)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, great job, Bandit!

Come on Foot, we've gotta get going!