• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just heard a stat this morning..top 4 teams in utilizing a 2 tight and 2 back set in 2023-
KC, BALT, GB, SF

Just as a reminder, the 4 teams in the conference title games? KC, BALT, GB, SF...

Raiders with Mayer/Bowers makes a lot more sense now!

TREFF

Fantasy Football Guru--??
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raiders with Mayer/Bowers makes a lot more sense now!
1000002909.gif

Copycat league, offensively and defensively.

Cover 2 shell stops the big plays and the Madden-esque numbers, lowers scoring league widefor 2 straight years... offenses will adjust.

Oh, heavier sets, condensed formations, worked and got teams wins? Guess we'd better try that too.

Only thing that would screw this up is the league doing another anti-defense rule change where all 11 defensive members must line up within 10 or 15 yards of LOS, essentially eliminating the shell, and we're back to Greatest show on turf, Brady/Manning 50+ TD days- which honestly, I could totally buy they might do. If MLB essentially eliminates defense, why couldn't the NFL?

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp life sucks. All since the beginning of May. Our AC went out and had to be replaced. My sister-in-law who was living in our basement, tells me the toilet is leaking and the bathroom carpet is soaked. Why someone puts a carpet in a bathroom I don't know. We were planning on replacing the toilet and carpet down there when she moved out, so I just turned the toilet off the last few days she was here. The bathroom never dried out so I went looking around at the pipes and found the hot water heater was leaking. It had to be replaced. After the SIL had moved out I went down there and started the removal. Even though I didn't plan on doing it until I have a week off next month the carpet had a moldy smell to it. After taking the cabinet and toilet out, I started pulling the carpet. I hit the toilet turn off valve and the brittle pipe broke inside the wall. Time to call a plumber ( who was an arrogant ass) to fix the plumbing. Since we got the moldy smell out we noticed we had a slight sewage smell down there. My wife asked me to get it done as soon as I can. Yesterday I put the new floor down. Today the wife and me went to the store and bought a new toilet. Only to get home and find our 13 year old Aussie / German Shepherd mix had a tumor break in her stomach and had to be put down. Life Sucks.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welp life sucks. All since the beginning of May. Our AC went out and had to be replaced. My sister-in-law who was living in our basement, tells me the toilet is leaking and the bathroom carpet is soaked. Why someone puts a carpet in a bathroom I don't know. We were planning on replacing the toilet and carpet down there when she moved out, so I just turned the toilet off the last few days she was here. The bathroom never dried out so I went looking around at the pipes and found the hot water heater was leaking. It had to be replaced. After the SIL had moved out I went down there and started the removal. Even though I didn't plan on doing it until I have a week off next month the carpet had a moldy smell to it. After taking the cabinet and toilet out, I started pulling the carpet. I hit the toilet turn off valve and the brittle pipe broke inside the wall. Time to call a plumber ( who was an arrogant ass) to fix the plumbing. Since we got the moldy smell out we noticed we had a slight sewage smell down there. My wife asked me to get it done as soon as I can. Yesterday I put the new floor down. Today the wife and me went to the store and bought a new toilet. Only to get home and find our 13 year old Aussie / German Shepherd mix had a tumor break in her stomach and had to be put down. Life Sucks.
I am so sorry, bro. Last week took my beloved cat Sox in for a dental procedure. She wasn't eating well, and we thought it was because of a broken tooth. Turns out she has throat cancer and I'm giving her steroids so she will eat. It's the only alternative at this point.

So sorry for your loss.

obxyankeefan

Hoopla Cash
$ 63,137.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so sorry, bro. Last week took my beloved cat Sox in for a dental procedure. She wasn't eating well, and we thought it was because of a broken tooth. Turns out she has throat cancer and I'm giving her steroids so she will eat. It's the only alternative at this point.

So sorry for your loss.

We have 3 other dogs and have dealt with this numerous times. It doesn't get easier, but time does help. Just need to vent every now and again.

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man that is a tough streak. Hang in there pal.