• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Message Board Braggin' Rights League

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys
If it seemed that I was not as involved this year here is my excuse. I got bit by a bad mosquito in September and contracted West Nile-seven days in the hospital and three days of delirium. The West Nile led to Polio Myelitus (syndrome that mimics Polio). Symptoms include brain fog, delirium, limb weakness and fatigue. Mental has returned to about 80% but I am now walking with a cane. Prognosis is 12 to 18 month recovery. No cure other than time and physical therapy. I am working on it.
Feel good except for the leg weakness. My Mary has been great helping through all this.
See you all next year!

wilwhite

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys
If it seemed that I was not as involved this year here is my excuse. I got bit by a bad mosquito in September and contracted West Nile-seven days in the hospital and three days of delirium. The West Nile led to Polio Myelitus (syndrome that mimics Polio). Symptoms include brain fog, delirium, limb weakness and fatigue. Mental has returned to about 80% but I am now walking with a cane. Prognosis is 12 to 18 month recovery. No cure other than time and physical therapy. I am working on it.
Feel good except for the leg weakness. My Mary has been great helping through all this.
See you all next year!
Yow! That's a bigger thing than I realized. Hope your recovery goes perfectly.

Barilko

Probably at hockey or some dam concert you tell me
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys
See you all next year!
Wow Fuzz. Get better please. Gotta be tough knowing your love of a good hike.... We are all behind ya

SmokingMonkey

MLS....come to STL!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 7,521.41
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys
See you all next year!

I know I don't got to tell ya this but take the recovery/rehab serious and stick to the plan, you'll be back on the tennis courts before you know it.

Glad to hear the worst is behind you, get better dude!

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys
See you all next year!
Wow, bro.

Get well!

And get ready for baseball! :)

tlance

Kyrie Hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow. That sounds awful Fuzz.

Get better soon!

Yellow Fuzzies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi guys
See you all next year!
Just an update:
I am slowly progressing. I can walk about a mile with my dog but no real hiking yet. Have not started playing tennis or golf but am thinking about it. Most other activities are coming along just at a slower pace. Feeling old but getting better.:thumb: