• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Meh, it's just fooball

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I woke up this morning Mount Rainier was still there, practically in my back yard, defying the morning fog like a glistening, majestic goddess. In a few more months, I'll be spending many weekends up there, fishing alpine lakes and throwing rocks at marmots.

The spring turkey hunt opens in 10 weeks. If you've never tasted wild turkey, then you really should take up hunting. You'll never eat a butterball again.

Freshwater lakes will open for trout fishing in about 10 weeks. If there is a lake in southeat king county or northeast Pierce county, I probably know the best place to fish it in April, but I'm always open for suggestions.

Heard a wierd noise coming out of the back part of the house thisd morning so I went to check it out. It's was my 10-year-old. She was sleeping so hard that she was snoring a bit. Yep, she's still there. Nothing phases her.

I don't want ya'll to join hands and sing Cumbahyah. Just poke your head into reality for a bit.

Mariners_44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When I woke up this morning Mount Rainier was still there, practically in my back yard, defying the morning fog like a glistening, majestic goddess. In a few more months, I'll be spending many weekends up there, fishing alpine lakes and throwing rocks at marmots.

The spring turkey hunt opens in 10 weeks. If you've never tasted wild turkey, then you really should take up hunting. You'll never eat a butterball again.

Freshwater lakes will open for trout fishing in about 10 weeks. If there is a lake in southeat king county or northeast Pierce county, I probably know the best place to fish it in April, but I'm always open for suggestions.

Heard a wierd noise coming out of the back part of the house thisd morning so I went to check it out. It's was my 10-year-old. She was sleeping so hard that she was snoring a bit. Yep, she's still there. Nothing phases her.

I don't want ya'll to join hands and sing Cumbahyah. Just poke your head into reality for a bit.

:gaah:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give you seahawk fans huge Props.....There is no way Eagles fans would have handled it well had something like that happened to us. Chip Kelly would have been shot(and i'm not kidding) by some crazed fan the second he got off that plane. There would have been huge riots in the street, people killed, hurt, buildings burned etc over a call like that. Perhaps it was easier being you just won it last year, but i don't think that would have mattered in Philly. Most of you handled it with class. Huge thumbs up for that. Your defense however, did not handle it with such class after that int. Sometimes I think these guys forget how many young kids are influenced by their actions on the field. There was probably 20 million kids watching that unfold. The players could learn something from their classy fans.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wings ... The frustrating of Bevell is very high right now... If it wasn't for my old school Nintendo 64 and Zelda Ocarina of time I might be climbing a clock tower... Thank god pot is legal in this state... Nothing like riding Epona in hyrule field after hitting a doobie mon ....

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL....see that is the difference....Pot is illegal here, perhaps if it was legalized the fans would relax. :)

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to give you seahawk fans huge Props.....There is no way Eagles fans would have handled it well had something like that happened to us. Chip Kelly would have been shot(and i'm not kidding) by some crazed fan the second he got off that plane. There would have been huge riots in the street, people killed, hurt, buildings burned etc over a call like that. Perhaps it was easier being you just won it last year, but i don't think that would have mattered in Philly. Most of you handled it with class. Huge thumbs up for that. Your defense however, did not handle it with such class after that int. Sometimes I think these guys forget how many young kids are influenced by their actions on the field. There was probably 20 million kids watching that unfold. The players could learn something from their classy fans.

Irvin is an idiot and not many would defend his actions. There was a lot that happened there though, and to put it all on him or the hawks isn't right either. He was trying to defend another of his players after gronk went after them. Throwing punches was stupid when he could have grabbed him and moved him away, but as stated Irvin is just plain dumb. Talented, but fucking retardedly stupid. No doubt it was all just emotions playing out after that dramatic turnover and game winning play. A few of their players were being jackasses about it and the Seahawks let it get to them.

While chip kelly would have taken heat over that, here Pete Carroll isn't even in the discussion. He entirely gets a free pass by our fans. All of the blame is just on the OC and no one else. Pete is NEVER EVER the reason for any bad call. Guys a fucking saint to most of these guys up here.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While chip kelly would have taken heat over that, here Pete Carroll isn't even in the discussion. He entirely gets a free pass by our fans. All of the blame is just on the OC and no one else. Pete is NEVER EVER the reason for any bad call. Guys a fucking saint to most of these guys up here.

I'm sensing sarcasm in there....I mean, the head coach hears the play that is being called, the head coach can and should over rule a stupid play call correct? I'm thinking Carroll should not be exonerated, he is just as guilty as the jackass that called the play. Also, inside the huddle the guys had to think that was a stupid play call, why not audible to a run? I'm still just blown away by the whole thing and I'm an Eagles fan. I just can't believe how easily you guys marched down the field, and every single person on the planet was saying give it to Beast Mode, and Beast Mode had to be thinking, "your gonna need everyone in this stadium to bring me down"!!!:nod:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Great attitude to go thru with life with. :suds:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sensing sarcasm in there....I mean, the head coach hears the play that is being called, the head coach can and should over rule a stupid play call correct? I'm thinking Carroll should not be exonerated, he is just as guilty as the jackass that called the play. Also, inside the huddle the guys had to think that was a stupid play call, why not audible to a run? I'm still just blown away by the whole thing and I'm an Eagles fan. I just can't believe how easily you guys marched down the field, and every single person on the planet was saying give it to Beast Mode, and Beast Mode had to be thinking, "your gonna need everyone in this stadium to bring me down"!!!:nod:

Yep, and I've been saying that since the game ended. Carroll has the ultimate responsibility and blew it. They over thought the whole thing. They sent out 11 personnel and intended to run out of that grouping, saw the Pats go goal line 3 DB, and then were 'forced' (their words) to go to a pass play.

So to me the mistake was going 11 intending to run and then letting the defense dictate you change to a pass. Just go full power run and throw two TE's and a lead blocker in there and get it done.

They didn't and Carroll should bear the lions share of the blame.

Just most of our fans are so disillusioned by their hatred for our OC that this is all they can even think about right now.

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, and I've been saying that since the game ended. Carroll has the ultimate responsibility and blew it. They over thought the whole thing. They sent out 11 personnel and intended to run out of that grouping, saw the Pats go goal line 3 DB, and then were 'forced' (their words) to go to a pass play.

So to me the mistake was going 11 intending to run and then letting the defense dictate you change to a pass. Just go full power run and throw two TE's and a lead blocker in there and get it done.

They didn't and Carroll should bear the lions share of the blame.

Just most of our fans are so disillusioned by their hatred for our OC that this is all they can even think about right now.

Man, that one is gonna hurt for a long time. Man, you guys are awesome though. What a team! Both teams yesterday really showed me as an Eagles fan how far we really are yet from a SB. :bawling:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that one is gonna hurt for a long time. Man, you guys are awesome though. What a team! Both teams yesterday really showed me as an Eagles fan how far we really are yet from a SB. :bawling:

Well that's the thing keeping me centered. You don't get to one play away from being back to back champs without having an incredible team and an able staff supporting them. We have so much to be happy for and proud of for this season and a bright future ahead with all of these young players. I'll save being miserable for future years when they don't make the playoffs at all.

Good luck to you guys next year. Take out those cowgirls and keep their fans in check will ya?

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the thing keeping me centered. You don't get to one play away from being back to back champs without having an incredible team and an able staff supporting them. We have so much to be happy for and proud of for this season and a bright future ahead with all of these young players. I'll save being miserable for future years when they don't make the playoffs at all.

Good luck to you guys next year. Take out those cowgirls and keep their fans in check will ya?
Thanks, and will do! :agree:

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, PV...might you be having some Bahstonian e-friends giving you lots of e-shit today??? I can imagine that they're pretty unbearable at the moment.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear ya, PV...might you be having some Bahstonian e-friends giving you lots of e-shit today??? I can imagine that they're pretty unbearable at the moment.

Haha. Yeah. They're mad at me because I'm not showing the appropriate amount of dissappointment. My nonchalant attitude denies them of further satisfaction I guess. LOL.

Good talking to you. If you see David Wright, tell him to get on the PEDs so his stats will improve. Or get a prescription to adderall or something.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am feeling fine today. For us fans, it is a bummer but nothing more. For players and coaches, it is much more if they let it be that. It came down to one play but shit happens. Credit the Patriots defense for making a great play.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am feeling fine today. For us fans, it is a bummer but nothing more. For players and coaches, it is much more if they let it be that. It came down to one play but shit happens. Credit the Patriots defense for making a great play.

Geezer you are a class act. Great game. Great year.