• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Our Kicking Situation This Year vs Last Year

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bro, you are making way too big of a deal, over a dumb comment. He said they will win or lose 4 games a year, and you've been posting fucking dissertations ever since. Who fucking cares?

No offense... but you and Noon are literal mental fucking retards in this thread.

I have never experienced a thread like this. Ever. lol I have no beef with the actual talking point and only wish to discuss it like we do ANY OTHER topic.

What's impossibly comical is that you two literally will do anything to avoid the points being made and pretend I'm talking about something I'm not. Also, pretend other posters never said things that they clearly did. Not to mention, make points that literally prove yourselves wrong.

Is this the fucking twilight zone? I'm amazed right now. This is insane. My only "dissertations" have been in explaining 2+2 logic to you two.

You have also brought up two examples to attempt and explain how "kickers can cost you games". YET, the Bears WON both of those games. lol. Again, this is the weirdest thread of all-time.

Just move onto the next thread where we can all be friends again. You two created a fuckin circus.

Last edited:

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You get dumber in every post. Mahommes would not be a star here, deal with it. He landed in the perfect spot.

If Patrick Mahomes was our quarterback for the past 2 years and I could go back in time, I would bet big on the Bears to win it all both years. The f*cking guy is way better than Mitch. So much so that it can’t be understated. He’s better than almost all the quarterbacks we’ve witnessed in our lives already and may be considered the best of them all within the next ten years.

If a Bear QB was doing what Mahomes was doing you would be talking about the HOF right now. And if somebody tried to downplay him with some dumbass “no it’s everybody else that makes him great” on the heels of a 5000 yard 50 TD Super Bowl winning season you would scoff at them.

Because this thread wasn't already fucked enough. lol.

OF COURSE, let's throw in another Noon vomitfest about Mahomes vs Trubisky and supporting cast. Good lord!

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No offense... but you and Noon are literal mental fucking retards in this thread.

I have never experienced a thread like this. Ever. lol I have no beef with the actual talking point and only wish to discuss it like we do ANY OTHER topic.

What's impossibly comical is that you two literally will do anything to avoid the points being made and pretend I'm talking about something I'm not. Also, pretend other posters never said things that they clearly did. Not to mention, make points that literally prove yourselves wrong.

Is this the fucking twilight zone? I'm amazed right now. This is insane. My only "dissertations" have been in explaining 2+2 logic to you two.

You have also brought up two examples to attempt and explain how "kickers can cost you games". YET, the Bears WON both of those games. lol. Again, this is the weirdest thread of all-time.

Just move onto the next thread where we can all be friends again. You two created a fuckin circus.

LOL. Up your meds. You are arguing with yourself.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because this thread wasn't already fucked enough. lol.

OF COURSE, let's throw in another Noon vomitfest about Mahomes vs Trubisky and supporting cast. Good lord!
Ya supporting casts don't matter. Football is about 1 guy only.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No offense but ( then says offensive stuff ). Typical Rich. Then blames others for what Rich did ( fked up whole thread). Typical Rich again. Not surprising at all because it's typical of Rich. Believe what I believe or you are my enemy and I will attack, again typical Rich.

BsGenius

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nothing changes with strawman richi. Thinks everyone uses strawman but him.