• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see anyone who actually IS connected with any of those families being so open about it on the internet.

Interesting reading, though.
Bingo. He isn't connected. He's just a piece of shit attention where.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No the judge and jury gave him 20.

But I am speaking to the way he spoke to me...he made himself out to be a piece of shit in real life.
And still you can't keep out of this thread you mock so much. :L

You are literally the only person who has said sonny is/was a bad person up here. Just you. So maybe, just maybe he was a jackass to you because you deserved it. Based off very limited postings I've seen that is highly likely.

You tell us you chatted with a group of people for 12 years and don't give a shit about any of them. You chastise people for having 'ePals' and appear to feel the need to denigrate threads/boards/posters on a site and thread you can't seem to stay away from.

If this is all so lame why are you here? Why do you spend a decade or more wasting your time on a medium you reject so strongly?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're inablity to understand basic since bothers you that much huh?:thumb:

:yes:

I think it's time for a new laptop, that's about the hundreth post I've had in recent weeks where key strokes were missed in the post.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like I said. Sonny showed me his piece of shit side. Not saying I never deserved it but he didn't present himself to me UP HERE as someone who deserves good words.

If you're going to let me trolling a hard core criminal effect your experience and call for me to be banned, that's on you and quite frankly makes you look bitch made UP HERE and in real life.
:lol:
You sure aren't making a good case for yourself.

Couldn't be more lost if someone paid you to be. All you did was prove my point.

Sonny may have done bad things in real life and will pay for them, yet he was a solid poster that will be missed by a lot of people. You wouldn't be missed by a single person if you went away and no one cares what you do in real life.

So now you claim you know something about me in real life because I made a blanket statement about banning? :L Oh the irony.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And still you can't keep out of this thread you mock so much. :L

You are literally the only person who has said sonny is/was a bad person up here. Just you. So maybe, just maybe he was a jackass to you because you deserved it. Based off very limited postings I've seen that is highly likely.

You tell us you chatted with a group of people for 12 years and don't give a shit about any of them. You chastise people for having 'ePals' and appear to feel the need to denigrate threads/boards/posters on a site and thread you can't seem to stay away from.

If this is all so lame why are you here? Why do you spend a decade or more wasting your time on a medium you reject so strongly?
You are a very emotional and delicate person and this WAY too seriously. Do I troll the fuck out of people who I think m have it coming? ABSOLUTELY. However I do still have normal conversations.

Lighten the fuck up and stop letting my words ruin Thanksgiving eve.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are a very emotional and delicate person and this WAY too seriously. Do I troll the fuck out of people who I think m have it coming? ABSOLUTELY. However I do still have normal conversations.

So now you are an expert on real life emotions based off text written on a screen.

You are entirely clueless on how the internet works. Amazing coming from someone who claims to have been chatting online for over a decade. Slow learner? :noidea:

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:
You sure aren't making a good case for yourself.

Couldn't be more lost if someone paid you to be. All you did was prove my point.

Sonny may have done bad things in real life and will pay for them, yet he was a solid poster that will be missed by a lot of people. You wouldn't be missed by a single person if you went away and no one cares what you do in real life.

So now you claim you know something about me in real life because I made a blanket statement about banning? :L Oh the irony.
I know you are a hardcore message boarder who takes this shit way too seriously. I could make assumptions based on simple psychology that you need this place and epals to fill the empty spots in your life..

If you think I care whether or not I'll be missed by a bunch of people I'll never meet is important to me... Again it says more about you. 1.that you are projecting and have that need in your life... Pathetic. And 2 that you aren't good at paying attention and can't see I don't give a fuck if I'm missed. I dont come here hoping a bunch of inadequate middle aged nerds hype me up as a good ole boy poster. Fuck that lol

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So now you are an expert on real life emotions based off text written on a screen.

You are entirely clueless on how the internet works. Amazing coming from someone who claims to have been chatting online for over a decade. Slow learner? :noidea:
I have you pegged. Pegged and triggered.

Get back to mourning your epal.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you are a hardcore message boarder who takes this shit way too seriously. I could make assumptions based on simple psychology that you need this place and epals to fill the empty spots in your life..

If you think I care whether or not I'll be missed by a bunch of people I'll never meet is important to me... Again it says more about you. 1.that you are projecting and have that need in your life... Pathetic. And 2 that you aren't good at paying attention and can't see I don't give a fuck if I'm missed. I dont come here hoping a bunch of inadequate middle aged nerds hype me up as a good ole boy poster. Fuck that lol
Yeah, don't quit your day job. If you think your attempts at trolling me are actually doing anything you haven't learned much from your decades of time in chat boards.

All I see is a sad little troll that appears to need to make others feel bad to feel better about themselves. You don't have friends online and don't value any of the time you have up here, and yet spend decades doing it. I really don't need psychology to see how ironic your words are.

Keep at it. The more you post the more obvious your issues are becoming.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

dr-evil-right.gif

You are a constant troll. Starting unnecessary shit even when you know you are wrong and that's all you have been since you have gotten here. Doesn't bother me but most of the shit is just unnecessary. Have a normal conversation for once and stop the constant trolling dude. We get it, you're a fucking badass :L

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, don't quit your day job. If you think your attempts at trolling me are actually doing anything you haven't learned much from your decades of time in chat boards.

All I see is a sad little troll that appears to need to make others feel bad to feel better about themselves. You don't have friends online and don't value any of the time you have up here, and yet spend decades doing it. I really don't need psychology to see how ironic your words are.

Keep at it. The more you post the more obvious your issues are becoming.
I enjoy the back and forth smack talk. It's pretty simple. Save your meltdowns for something serious.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dr-evil-right.gif

You are a constant troll. Starting unnecessary shit even when you know you are wrong and that's all you have been since you have gotten here. Doesn't bother me but most of the shit is just unnecessary. Have a normal conversation for once and stop the constant trolling dude. We get it, you're a fucking badass :L
Pay attention. Do some research. I have plenty of normal conversations. Maybe you're just attracted to my shit?

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoy the back and forth smack talk. It's pretty simple. Save your meltdowns for something serious.
So decades online and all you have is attempts to accuse someone of melting down, being sensitive, etc. I mean that's kind of entry level stuff isn't it? Do you find many people actually getting bent on such trivial noobish shit?

And again, why do you spend so much time for decades online if it's all bullshit? Simply saying you like smack talk doesn't come close to answering that. Don't bother, we know it's more lies and bullshit. Not like we haven't seen literally 100 trolls of your caliber come and go over the years.

ooo, why not trying telling me I live in my mothers basement. Maybe that will rile me up good!

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So decades online and all you have is attempts to accuse someone of melting down, being sensitive, etc. I mean that's kind of entry level stuff isn't it? Do you find many people actually getting bent on such trivial noobish shit?

And again, why do you spend so much time for decades online if it's all bullshit? Simply saying you like smack talk doesn't come close to answering that. Don't bother, we know it's more lies and bullshit. Not like we haven't seen literally 100 trolls of your caliber come and go over the years.

ooo, why not trying telling me I live in my mothers basement. Maybe that will rile me up good!
You are defending someone you don't even know... A criminal at that because of my words.

Denial is the first stage pops