• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He admitted it.

How do you know he is speaking the truth? I mean like you said, "You are defending someone you don't even know" ...then why do you believe him if you don't know him either?

Pot meets kettle dumb fuck.

MileHigh64

Broncos Fanatic
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,033.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much vitriol in this thread. Let's all remember that this is about Sonny and his mournful trip upriver.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see anyone who actually IS connected with any of those families being so open about it on the internet.

Interesting reading, though.

Unless...........

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

This is a trap.

Another tHoop poster is the target

:spy:

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I swore off this board and took a peek because Sonny seemed like a nice guy but WTF is wrong with you people? If it's true and he's going up for murder then justice is served. Some of you suggesting he jump bail after being implicated in a fucking murder? Another guy talking about redemption when he got away with it for 20+ years before this? Where's the fucking redemption there?

I hope it's just a bunch of bs because he did "seem" like a nice guy but if this is true then justice is served. There's a bunch of people on here I think are assholes and I'm sure there's a bunch of people who think the same way of me but I doubt they run their mouths like they do here in real life and certainly don't have it in them to fucking murder someone.
everyone could murder someone.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless...........

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.........

This is a trap.

Another tHoop poster is the target

:spy:

200_s.gif

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its so crazy. You really know what type of people you're posting with on message boards. He was a cool dude. Never would have thought this though
Hasn't he basically talked over and over about knowing people and how things worked? I always assumed there was some involvement. I thought everyone did. But, I know a lot of people with connections. Doesn't mean they are made men or anything. Usually just guys running gambling rings under the wing and most of them get arrested every 5 yeas or so when there is a crackdown and there has been a lot lately. Being 20 years old though, this runs a little deeper and bigger

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I swore off this board and took a peek because Sonny seemed like a nice guy but WTF is wrong with you people? If it's true and he's going up for murder then justice is served. Some of you suggesting he jump bail after being implicated in a fucking murder? Another guy talking about redemption when he got away with it for 20+ years before this? Where's the fucking redemption there?

I hope it's just a bunch of bs because he did "seem" like a nice guy but if this is true then justice is served. There's a bunch of people on here I think are assholes and I'm sure there's a bunch of people who think the same way of me but I doubt they run their mouths like they do here in real life and certainly don't have it in them to fucking murder someone.
Who said he murdered someone?

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hasn't he basically talked over and over about knowing people and how things worked? I always assumed there was some involvement. I thought everyone did. But, I know a lot of people with connections. Doesn't mean they are made men or anything. Usually just guys running gambling rings under the wing and most of them get arrested every 5 yeas or so when there is a crackdown and there has been a lot lately. Being 20 years old this runs a little deeper
Or the whole thing can be fake and he just doesn't feel like posting here anymore. I always liked his postings and never had an issue but this is the internet and we don't have any confirmation of a reality link to confirm anything. Kinda like DoubleJive visiting his Aunt Arctica.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or the whole thing can be fake and he just doesn't feel like posting here anymore. I always liked his postings and never had an issue but this is the internet and we don't have any confirmation of a reality link to confirm anything. Kinda like DoubleJive visiting his Aunt Arctica.
Sure...if someone wants to lie on the internet they'll get away with it. We had a guy on the Cowboy board that claimed to run a 4.4 40 Yard Dash, bench over 450lbs and have an IQ of 170. Sonny always seemed a stand up guy so I believe him. i also don't think he is the guy he was 20 plus years ago regardless of what he did. But who knows, maybe he is dying and felt this a grander way to go out or just stopped paying his internet bill...either way I'm going to miss the guy posting. Once someone stops they are dead to me anyway since this is the only place I'll see them or care to see them so it really doesn't matter why to me...

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure...if someone wants to lie on the internet they'll get away with it. We had a guy on the Cowboy board that claimed to run a 4.4 40 Yard Dash, bench over 450lbs and have an IQ of 170. Sonny always seemed a stand up guy so I believe him. i also don't think he is the guy he was 20 plus years ago regardless of what he did. But who knows, maybe he is dying and felt this a grander way to go out or just stopped paying his internet bill...either way I'm going to miss the guy posting. Once someone stops they are dead to me anyway since this is the only place I'll see them or care to see them so it really doesn't matter why to me...
Yea he seemed to be a straight up guy. Would be good to know the real deal about this instead of all this guessing but oh well. Bottom line is he will be missed here.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard to accuse him of lying or making things up, when he really didn't say anything other than goodbye. Well that and he's going away for 20 with a chance to be out in 7, but that's really all he directly said. He didn't seek attention or sympathy, just a heads up to let us know why he wouldn't be back around.

As I said, he was pretty open about just getting out of a long stint sometime before he joined this site. Never asked him what for and I don't recall him giving any other details. Knew he had stated this as his past and really didn't care. Doesn't mean much on a chat board.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh And before he left Sonny told me he was really a Cowboy fan all these years and that he thinks Brady is a cheater...:suds:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said he murdered someone?

What else are they going to go after someone after 20 years? I don't know what happened, but it's clearly a serious offense that obviously involved a lot of violence. He seemed nice enough on these boards but I'm not going to feel bad about a guy who was basically dodging the law for so long finally getting nabbed. It's justice and I don't feel the need to wish him well. When guys like him do their time then that's a different story. But that's not the case. This is the law finally catching up with a hardcore criminal and that's a good thing. Unless he's full of it and this is nothing but a joke.