• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying bd.

And I know of Atleast two Federal Agent Hooplans.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get what you're saying bd.

And I know of Atleast two Federal Agent Hooplans.

I have a bomb. If Baylor doesn't beat Texas Tech this weekend...

NdNGbXC.gif

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
US Marshalls can be seen Monday at 5 and 11:15, eastern, on TNT.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So many assumptions there. You feel you can sit in judgement of him, and everyone who liked him, based off almost nothing.

If we take everything he said as 100% truth we know he already served a lengthy sentence for something so I wouldn't say he was living high off the hog getting away with stuff all these years.

He has at least eluded to being tied somehow to la cosa nostra. Not sure how much you know about what that is all about outside of the glorified movies that speak mostly about the top of those families, but the soldiers really don't have the ability to say no when told to do something. Most didn't have a choice but to enter these families because of relatives, streets they grew up on, etc. You end up owing them anything and next thing you know you're on the dole. You can't just quit a job like that. They don't just kill you, but anyone you care about is at risk.

We have no idea what he did, or was accused of doing. None. Assuming he was really guilty of some heinous crime is lame. He might have done something really bad. Might. Might have done it on purpose and without anyone pushing him to do so. Maybe. There are so many other possibilities when it comes to anything related to the mafia.

I'll stick to judging people on what I know and leave the overreacting to others.

Alluded btw... if he was eluding, he wouldn't be in this problem.

Too soon?

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where ever the fuck you're at @sonnyblack65, I hope you get to have some turkey tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving, I am sure you still have some shit to be thankful for, even in this dark time. :suds:

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Starting now?

Nah, this will be my last post (I promise) and I'm not going go at you. We all come on here, we huff and puff, but eventually we step away and live our lives. He seemed like a level headed guy that didn't have a short fuse. Now we here that he's about to go up the river and in the post he links is a high level criminal getting arrested and he's getting pulled down by it. I don't understand what he wants from anybody. I obey the law for the most part. Sure, I smoked a little weed and when I was in 8th grade I stole an album and a bag of doritos from the corner shop by my hschool (got away with both of those) but that was it. I respect the law. And I respect the process. It's a very imperfect process but it's basically what we have to work with and if you go back in history, despite what everybody says, it works pretty good comparatively. So when I hear of somebody who had no respect for the system (or law enforcement by the way that has to deal with these ultra-dangerous people) then I find it a little reassuring that the process finally worked. I just don't understand the words of encouragement. The only thing I'd have to say to him is come clean if he really wants some redemption. But that's just the moral compass. The smart thing to do is listen to the lawyers, take advantage of his rights, and don't come on message boards implicating yourself and making threats to posters you don't like. But whatever. Honestly I feel a little bit betrayed to tell you the truth.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, this will be my last post (I promise) and I'm not going go at you. We all come on here, we huff and puff, but eventually we step away and live our lives. He seemed like a level headed guy that didn't have a short fuse. Now we here that he's about to go up the river and in the post he links is a high level criminal getting arrested and he's getting pulled down by it. I don't understand what he wants from anybody. I obey the law for the most part. Sure, I smoked a little weed and when I was in 8th grade I stole an album and a bag of doritos from the corner shop by my hschool (got away with both of those) but that was it. I respect the law. And I respect the process. It's a very imperfect process but it's basically what we have to work with and if you go back in history, despite what everybody says, it works pretty good comparatively. So when I hear of somebody who had no respect for the system (or law enforcement by the way that has to deal with these ultra-dangerous people) then I find it a little reassuring that the process finally worked. I just don't understand the words of encouragement. The only thing I'd have to say to him is come clean if he really wants some redemption. But that's just the moral compass. The smart thing to do is listen to the lawyers, take advantage of his rights, and don't come on message boards implicating yourself and making threats to posters you don't like. But whatever. Honestly I feel a little bit betrayed to tell you the truth.

I'd rather this not be your last post. I respect your opinion and you have the right to speak. Let it go. Whatever Sonny did, it appears he is going to pay for. We really don't know anything.
Let's get back to football. Seattle sucks.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just curious if anyone knew the age range of Sonny? I hope he's not too up there in age so if he's doing 20, he would at least still be alive when its time for him to be released

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn man, this is all over the place.

There were a couple of people that suggested he should run or hide and notice most didn't jump in and agree with that stuff. I took it as the same not taking things seriously kind of bad humor this board is known for more than anyone seriously telling him to hide, but that's just how I saw it. If he really did something wrong then he is getting what he deserves.

Outside of that, people are just sticking to who he was up here. That's all we have man. There is no excusing what he might have done, I just prefer to not attack him for things I don't know anything about. I'm not ignoring the seriousness of going to jail for a long time, but without knowing more how can I really comment other than entirely generalizing?

What did he want? He said goodbye. Why is that so hard to understand? If he's really going up the river he gave us a chance to know why he isn't coming back. Didn't see it as anything more than that.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im turning that guy in for the Doritos heist

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somewhere around 50 if I remember correctly.
I thought it was way higher than that. For some reason I was thinking closer to 70