• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what he told me someone ratted on him for something that took place 20 years ago. That's what he told me yesterday in a PM

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I'd already come that far. I was just seeing if Sonny had posted something more definitive. Only thin I could find on Deluca was him turning over on a murder from 1993. But everyone involved has been in custody for weeks now, so they couldn't be Sonny.
How do you know he hasn't been in custody? Doesn't necessarily mean no internet through trial/sentencing.

But either way, we may never know. This is just what he said.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what he told me someone ratted on him for something that took place 20 years ago. That's what he told me yesterday in a PM
Well he said that in public as well, and I thought he said it was 17 years ago. It was quite specific. But he also said his involvement with them was related to gambling. Didn't get the impression he was some high level hit man or something.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he said that in public as well, and I thought he said it was 17 years ago. It was quite specific. But he also said his involvement with them was related to gambling. Didn't get the impression he was some high level hit man or something.

Well yesterday he told me before he made it public so maybe he was throwing an even out there today. Seem like he opened up a little more about it today before he left.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At his age why run? He had told all of us before openly that he had served a number of years, we just didn't know he was la cosa nostra. His avatar is of the head of one of the families so I assume he was a member of the Patriarca family. Said he was involved in gambling I believe. Posted a link to bobby deluca, but said he's not deluca, but he's singing so I guess that's why he's going down? Either way it's not another boring day on the hoop. No idea if he's actually gone now or not.
I'm not terribly surprised by all this.
sonnyblack65 was as cool as a cucumber. He respected those that offered the same. I often joked about not pissing him off as he has friends, lol.
He was the best Pats fan on these boards, never gloating or arrogant unless someone had it coming.
I will miss the shit outta him.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not terribly surprised by all this.
sonnyblack65 was as cool as a cucumber. He respected those that offered the same. I often joked about not pissing him off as he has friends, lol.
He was the best Pats fan on these boards, never gloating or arrogant unless someone had it coming.
I will miss the shit outta him.

Its hard to find one poster who did not like or respect Sonny. He was a great poster. One of the few Pats fans I enjoyed posting with

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm just giving sonny what he deserves

So you're the judge and jury? GTFOH with that BS. You know what......you were always entertaining in the PF but you're coming across as a huge douchebag right now. And trying to be the center of attention. As usual.

It doesn't matter what he did.....he's going to pay for it but we're not here on a sports message board looking for best friends.....at least I hope not. This is a reprieve from the real world so to speak......talk some sports while getting away from the GF or wife for a little bit.

We've all done stupid shit......he said it was from something a long time ago, maybe he's changed since he did what he did a long time ago? Because, you know people do change.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I told him he was one of my top 5 posters on this board. I think most people will miss him.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wave your dick if you ignored CowboyB's posts because you know the desperate little puss is trying way too hard.
If you ignore him, you cant give him mass BS ratings. I gave him a couple today, and am seriously thinking about blindly BSing every post he makes all the while not reading them

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,296.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Impossible.

You can't make eye contact over a message board.

That's why none of this is gay. You have to make eye contact to be gay. At least, that's what I've learned after 45 years on the planet.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How do you know he hasn't been in custody? Doesn't necessarily mean no internet through trial/sentencing.

But either way, we may never know. This is just what he said.

The judge refused bail for the guys that have been arrested. So they've been in custody since the arrests.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sonny if it's not too late see if you can catch a ride on the Tgann express? He and your other buddy hammer have seemed to disappear.
Just be careful if TB wins another SB hammer won't be able to stay silent.
Same goes for Tbag if the Ravens ever make the playoffs again.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Going to prison seems an extreme way to leave the SportsHoopla message boards.

Good luck!

At least there was no meltdown, like when the fucksticks all left! :D

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I swore off this board and took a peek because Sonny seemed like a nice guy but WTF is wrong with you people? If it's true and he's going up for murder then justice is served. Some of you suggesting he jump bail after being implicated in a fucking murder? Another guy talking about redemption when he got away with it for 20+ years before this? Where's the fucking redemption there?

I hope it's just a bunch of bs because he did "seem" like a nice guy but if this is true then justice is served. There's a bunch of people on here I think are assholes and I'm sure there's a bunch of people who think the same way of me but I doubt they run their mouths like they do here in real life and certainly don't have it in them to fucking murder someone.

jonvi

La Familia Ohana
Hoopla Cash
$ 29,463.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is an interesting thread. I always thought @sonnyblack65 was about as even keel as they come and liked his wit.

But man....if I'm involved in that serious of a criminal investigation and looking at a good potential for 20 years, I wouldn't have written some of the stuff sonny wrote.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to find one poster who did not like or respect Sonny. He was a great poster. One of the few Pats fans I enjoyed posting with

I am glad you at least changed it to few from only. I was feeling a bit insulted.

Hopefully Sonny finds a way out of this without having to serve the full sentence. I am probably the only other poster from RI here so I appreciated his humor more than most. Maybe he gets some computer time wherever he ends up.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you at least changed it to few from only. I was feeling a bit insulted.

Hopefully Sonny finds a way out of this without having to serve the full sentence. I am probably the only other poster from RI here so I appreciated his humor more than most. Maybe he gets some computer time wherever he ends up.

lol i never realized you were a Pats fan to be honest with you