• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Maybe gone

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't realize sonny's avatar was the head of a crime family. Ramond Patriarca.

Thats Junior actually. Sr. had all the power. Once Sr. was gone the Mob deteriorated quickly here.

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad you at least changed it to few from only. I was feeling a bit insulted.

Hopefully Sonny finds a way out of this without having to serve the full sentence. I am probably the only other poster from RI here so I appreciated his humor more than most. Maybe he gets some computer time wherever he ends up.
I'm used to being insulted and painted with the big brush.
Don't mean I like it though.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It kinda looks like ironically he became the rat from this article...

Robert DeLuca | About The Mafia
He said he's not deluca. He posted a link to that article when someone questioned if he was the guy going up for 20y in RI that was a pedo and that was his reply, but he also clearly said he's not deluca, decluca hid his kid or something and is ratting people out. Whether he was one that was ratted out by deluca or not we do not know.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the outrage by a couple of posters here.

Sonny didn't ask for forgiveness, nor acceptance for anything he's being sentenced for. And none is being given, at least by the majority of us. I mean we don't know exactly what he's up for to begin with.

There are a few posters on this site, and at least one in this thread, that could volunteer at a childrens hospital and rescue puppies on the weekend that are still miserable enough assholes up here that they should be banned.

For the purpose of this site, you are who you project yourself to be UP HERE and that's all anyone can or should judge you on. Period. I can easily denounce whatever sonny might have done in his real life while still giving praise to who he is up here.

Some of you really need to learn how to separate the real world from a chat board.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At his age why run? He had told all of us before openly that he had served a number of years, we just didn't know he was la cosa nostra. His avatar is of the head of one of the families so I assume he was a member of the Patriarca family. Said he was involved in gambling I believe. Posted a link to bobby deluca, but said he's not deluca, but he's singing so I guess that's why he's going down? Either way it's not another boring day on the hoop. No idea if he's actually gone now or not.

I just don't see anyone who actually IS connected with any of those families being so open about it on the internet.

Interesting reading, though.

DirtDirtDirt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see anyone who actually IS connected with any of those families being so open about it on the internet.

Interesting reading, though.

Wear comfortable shoes tonight

Its gonna be a long night in the trunk of my car

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also why the hell would my shoes matter if I'm gonna be wrapped up in that nice, plush carpeting and lying horizontally?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He said he's not deluca. He posted a link to that article when someone questioned if he was the guy going up for 20y in RI that was a pedo and that was his reply, but he also clearly said he's not deluca, decluca hid his kid or something and is ratting people out. Whether he was one that was ratted out by deluca or not we do not know.

Gotchya. I know he wasn't the pedo. I thought it was him when he first posted the Deluca article that was him but I guess like you said he said it wasn't him.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're the judge and jury? GTFOH with that BS. You know what......you were always entertaining in the PF but you're coming across as a huge douchebag right now. And trying to be the center of attention. As usual.

It doesn't matter what he did.....he's going to pay for it but we're not here on a sports message board looking for best friends.....at least I hope not. This is a reprieve from the real world so to speak......talk some sports while getting away from the GF or wife for a little bit.

We've all done stupid shit......he said it was from something a long time ago, maybe he's changed since he did what he did a long time ago? Because, you know people do change.
No the judge and jury gave him 20.

But I am speaking to the way he spoke to me...he made himself out to be a piece of shit in real life.

CowboyB

#1 Ignored
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the outrage by a couple of posters here.

Sonny didn't ask for forgiveness, nor acceptance for anything he's being sentenced for. And none is being given, at least by the majority of us. I mean we don't know exactly what he's up for to begin with.

There are a few posters on this site, and at least one in this thread, that could volunteer at a childrens hospital and rescue puppies on the weekend that are still miserable enough assholes up here that they should be banned.

For the purpose of this site, you are who you project yourself to be UP HERE and that's all anyone can or should judge you on. Period. I can easily denounce whatever sonny might have done in his real life while still giving praise to who he is up here.

Some of you really need to learn how to separate the real world from a chat board.
Like I said. Sonny showed me his piece of shit side. Not saying I never deserved it but he didn't present himself to me UP HERE as someone who deserves good words.

If you're going to let me trolling a hard core criminal effect your experience and call for me to be banned, that's on you and quite frankly makes you look bitch made UP HERE and in real life.