• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

May 20 ,21 ,22 M's Come In

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Choo should never be in the OF when game is on the line.

I always like it when rosters expand. We usually have a guy who can field pretty good and just use him in the late innings.

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crouse was back in action tonight. Worked 4 innings and gave up 1 earned run. 4 H, 2 W, 3 SO

Nightcrawler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what’s weird?

It feels like everyone gets offdays except for odor. I wonder why that is.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To be fair Moreland is essentially the same player in Boston he was for us, he's just healthier for the most part
The point was he was brow beaten same as Odor but still playing MLB with Boston with a avg .239/ops .904. so he was not all as bad as Crawler let on and neither is Odor if he can get back to where he was.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point was he was brow beaten same as Odor but still playing MLB with Boston with a avg .239/ops .904. so he was not all as bad as Crawler let on and neither is Odor if he can get back to where he was.
Odor has looked better lately. I have been an Odor fan since Myrtle Beach and will admit he has been garbage for most of the year. But we also know his upside and if he can get back to that then we really have something. At this stage of the game we have to be patient with our young guys and see how things wash out.

Kelleyman

Rebuild done....It all starts with pitching
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Odor has looked better lately. I have been an Odor fan since Myrtle Beach and will admit he has been garbage for most of the year. But we also know his upside and if he can get back to that then we really have something. At this stage of the game we have to be patient with our young guys and see how things wash out.
. Did someone mention Wash?:wash:

jta4437

Grumpy Cat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There's really no point in complaining about it until Andrus gets back; someone of value is sitting almost every night and its nice to be able to rotate guys in and out and keep them fresh

Odor has been better the last week, so they're probably reluctant to sit him and throw him out of any sort of rhythm he's been in, as the other guys have shown themselves better able to come off the bench and rotate in and out without it causing them much difficulty or loss in production

Essentially Santana is a UIF/CF, Forsythe a UIF, Pence a COF/DH, and IKF is the BU catcher

saddles

Be Patient and Finish Right #TakeBackTX
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's really no point in complaining about it until Andrus gets back; someone of value is sitting almost every night and its nice to be able to rotate guys in and out and keep them fresh

Odor has been better the last week, so they're probably reluctant to sit him and throw him out of any sort of rhythm he's been in, as the other guys have shown themselves better able to come off the bench and rotate in and out without it causing them much difficulty or loss in production

Essentially Santana is a UIF/CF, Forsythe a UIF, Pence a COF/DH, and IKF is the BU catcher
Odor has almost never had to rotate out or be benched for more than a game at a time, as far back as I can remember. If he is in a slump he gets to play his way out if it even if that takes 6 to 8 weeks. If he is hot then he is too hot to sit. He gets his own set of rules and guidelines.

His disappointing hitting sometimes reminds me of Blalock, except Hank was never afforded the opportunity to stay in the lineup like Odor has been.

He is probably getting hot again, but we have been through that part of his cycle before. Eventually, the wretched, long slump will come back around too, and he will once again be afforded the opportunity to work his way out of it. I don't think I have ever seem anything like it with the Rangers.