• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Matt Stafford a warrior.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This would squarely explain all 3 of us. I'm no angel, but surely you two shit storm bandits are not either.

This is not a basement brother trio I speak of either. It's like bad bad soap opera, Kreton could come back tomorrow and see he never missed a beat.
Well at least we agree on that one.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not my fault I called this dumpster fire the moment Mayhew lost Suh. He was the whole team. The truth hurts.
You didn't call shit. Suh clearly wasn't the reason for our defense playing so well last year (he was a reason, but not the reason), as evidenced by how much Miami's defense is struggling. Everyone sees that, but you're too big of a coward to admit that you were dead wrong. But at least you haven't been a royal douche bag about it all offseason, so nobody here will fell the need to rub it in your face. Oh wait... never mind...

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else tell Chris Collinsworth to shut the fuck up atleast a dozen times e'ry Sunday? He's says some real stupid shit. Idk if he said what you were referencing or not. I'm just saying.

It was said during the Pre-Game show. Agreed, Chris Collinsworth is a bias dumbass nut job. It's not hard to tell what teams he favors during SNF games. Every week it does seem like he's reading from the same old notes, an example... "THAT'S WHY HE'S THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE" for some shit like Jay Cutler throwing a 4 yard pass to WR or TE with a defender hanging all over Jay Cutler.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was said during the Pre-Game show. Agreed, Chris Collinsworth is a bias dumbass nut job. It's not hard to tell what teams he favors during SNF games. Every week it does seem like he's reading from the same old notes, an example... "THAT'S WHY HE'S THE BEST IN THE LEAGUE" for some shit like Jay Cutler throwing a 4 yard pass to WR or TE with a defender hanging all over Jay Cutler.
He tried comparing Wilson to Rodgers last night. Then kinda stopped himself when he realized how fucking dumb he sounded.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He tried comparing Wilson to Rodgers last night. Then kinda stopped himself when he realized how fucking dumb he sounded.

I didn't pay too much attention to the game, had some family members from out of town last night. I record the game but probably wont watch it because the Packers won and Chris Collinsworth.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't pay too much attention to the game, had some family members from out of town last night. I record the game but probably wont watch it because the Packers won and Chris Collinsworth.
I'll sum the game up real quick:

Aaron Rodgers is awesome.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well at least we agree on that one.

Holy shit, I do get to be right today involving you. Be nice to talk football with you again someday. Which is kinda what I was attempting to do. Kinda debate a opinion back and forth. I'm well aware my comprehensive level is below most here. Been that way a long time. Trust me TP you will not be the last to have need to feel superior at my expense. Sometimes just ask and I can clarify. Although someone else got me right away and was spot on. Not every post is a attack on you.

One day... One day we'll talk football again.

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll sum the game up real quick:

Aaron Rodgers is awesome.

Already lost your #1 WR all year and then lose #1 RB in game and still makes his 4th and 5th options look good. He was rushed and had same pocket collapse all game against a four man rush just like yesterday. However between the QB and receivers they moved the ball. It's not like he had all day back there last night.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true, because no way was Lucas' whiff blocks part of a plan.
He whiffed pretty damn bad on a few plays. I was discussed. That is not coaching, that is sucking. Lol

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He whiffed pretty damn bad on a few plays. I was discussed. That is not coaching, that is sucking. Lol

When Robinson blew Abdullah up three yards deep I just laughed. when Lucas came up, his first step was a pull step and which at first I figured he was doing just that as if it was going to be a screen. The fact he tried to grab at him meant Robinson was his man and was not being passed off inside. it going to beat too many DL when you turn and open yourself up.

jayfan

{firestan}
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh for christsakes...

Topic A - whose job is it to make sure the players get themselves prepared to play by mastering the game plan?

Topic B- is the game plan any good?

Who here can see the difference between those to lines of thought?

Again- I very clearly answered on topic A, and you jumped conclusions to include topic B. Reading comprehension is an important skill.
:doh:

This is what I mean about you guys fitting evidence into your preconceived conclusions.

I said it is the players job to prepare themselves to execute. You guys turning that into me agree with and supporting Lombardi's game plan is your own doing. I'm not to blame for you folks not being able to understand the English language. Maybe if you didn't try so hard to wedge your own opinions and ideals into everyone else's thoughts you could read and assess statements at face value, instead of trying so hard to turn them into what you want them to say.

Your explanation just proves my point- there's nothing in there at all about me supporting Lombardi, just a statement about my feelings that it is incumbent on the players to get themselves up to speed on the game plan and prepared to play. That's a TOTALLY separate thought from whether or not said gameplan is sound.

That should be pretty easy to grasp.

The problem is that you chimed in on what was a Lombardi v. Players conversation/debate between Thunder (and Ed) & Yao. Perhaps you simply answered the question without bothering to back-check the context in which it was posed. So let's go through it.

In the first post of this thread, Ed was critical Lombardi. Yao quickly came to Lombardi's defense, asserting that player execution was the problem, not the play-calling. He further opined that Austin looked worse than Lombardi did. Thunder then challenged Yao's assertion that Austin looked worse than Lombardi, stating the Lions simply couldn't (and don't) score much. Yao then asked whether not scoring is the fault of Lombardi or the players; he answered his own question by saying that player execution - particularly OL play - is at fault. It was at that point that Thunder replied to Yao with the rhetorical question that you chimed in on: Whose job is it to get the players prepared to execute?

So you see, your answer, within the context of their conversation, did, in fact, support Lombardi. There was no A & B. It was A v. B. And that's how Gandy and I read it.

tpaulus_2

Top-5 Arm Chair GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Holy shit, I do get to be right today involving you. Be nice to talk football with you again someday. Which is kinda what I was attempting to do. Kinda debate a opinion back and forth. I'm well aware my comprehensive level is below most here. Been that way a long time. Trust me TP you will not be the last to have need to feel superior at my expense. Sometimes just ask and I can clarify. Although someone else got me right away and was spot on. Not every post is a attack on you.

One day... One day we'll talk football again.
Man, that's bullshit. You don't get to be a dick to people and then play that card when they're a dick back.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, that's bullshit. You don't get to be a dick to people and then play that card when they're a dick back.

Post my criminal record you're bragging about pulling using your new hire system at work. Were all waiting. Hurry the fuck up.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Already lost your #1 WR all year and then lose #1 RB in game and still makes his 4th and 5th options look good. He was rushed and had same pocket collapse all game against a four man rush just like yesterday. However between the QB and receivers they moved the ball. It's not like he had all day back there last night.
Adams is hurt too.

And he picks away at the best defense in football. (Over the past few seasons, no statistical evidence shall be provided on my part.). He just moves around, waiting for his opening, doesn't matter to who. Even the TD to Jones that didn't count was impressive.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love how Lombardi is the great scape goat this year. You guys know he's only here because everyone else we asked to be OC said no first, right?

There's no one better out there to get until Mayhew goes.
I was really hoping for LazerBeam.

That was going to be what I called our Super Bowl winning offense centered around short quick routes.

RobBase

★★★★★
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was really hoping for LazerBeam.

That was going to be what I called our Super Bowl winning offense centered around short quick routes.

I did too. At least we got him in Miami.

PS: hand me a beer.

:suds:

gandydancer

FATBASTARD
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,164.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If saying I agree with you to a extent and then explain my reasons why I don't completely agree is being a dick, I got nothing...

To a extent I agree. The really good coaches have a game plan centered around their players and the talents they possess. Which then is cRried out. Lombardi has that same mindset you have IMO. Forcing them to adjust to him and not the other way around.

^^^^ I'm a huge cactus no doubt. LOL wow, I got nothing.