• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mass Layoffs at WWE

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think 205 Live should be ended and just incorporate them into NXT or something. IDK anyone who really, actually watches 205 Live anyway. Sucks but some of these guys will have no problem getting a job elsewhere.
Brian Kendrick should get plenty of Indy bookings just from his name if he was ever cut.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Kendrick should get plenty of Indy bookings just from his name if he was ever cut.

I think he’s happy being a producer now but ya even at his age he could still get consistent work.

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone really going to miss 205 though? Consolidated the company is good for the company. I know @The Q wants to get rid of the women’s division but that isn’t going to happen.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anyone really going to miss 205 though? Consolidated the company is good for the company. I know @The Q wants to get rid of the women’s division but that isn’t going to happen.

i don’t want anyone to lose their job but there isn’t a woman even close to as entertaining as Andrade Braun Murphy and aleister black were

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i don’t want anyone to lose their job but there isn’t a woman even close to as entertaining as Andrade Braun Murphy and aleister black were
Ok, but justify them keeping their job over cutting loose the women’s roster.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you know what they about desperate men?

I have been into the rasslin' since the WWWF days and will always be a fan, but it is desperate times;

A funny...

Me....I don;t have the heart to tell him it's all fake (talking to a buddy about my son)
Buddy.....that is exactly what he said about you

Ha!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been into the rasslin' since te WWWF days and will always be a fan, but it is deaperate times;

Late 80's when my Dad got posted to Calgary. Hooked since I was 3 AND I MISSED THE WHOLE ATTITUDE ERA because my parents thought it was too influential on 13 YO, 1997, me. WCW was good but no WWE

I've been thinking back a lot over the past couple of weeks. My brothers, both younger, would have been dragged down the wrestling fan rabbit hole too.

I'm faithful fan because I've seen the WWE( 2003, 2007) go into dark times and dig themselves out and be better. I just think He, Vince, is pushing the Sell button too hard, He sees the way of the future and i think he's sees an out........

The guy is pushing 80

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Late 80's when my Dad got posted to Calgary. Hooked since I was 3 AND I MISSED THE WHOLE ATTITUDE ERA because my parents thought it was too influential on 13 YO, 1997, me. WCW was good but no WWE

I've been thinking back a lot over the past couple of weeks. My brothers, both younger, would have been dragged down the wrestling fan rabbit hole too.

I'm faithful fan because I've seen the WWE( 2003, 2007) go into dark times and dig themselves out and be better. I just think He, Vince, is pushing the Sell button too hard, He sees the way of the future and i think he's sees an out........

The guy is pushing 80
I've always wondered why the rumor mill always points to him selling to Disney. I always figured that if anyone would buy it, it'd be NBC Universal/Comcast.

RaZon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy is pushing 80

Love to talk with others who get the rasslin' trip. Vince needs to step aside and let it go, the AEW while nowhere close to where the WWWF/WWF/WWE once was is simply better right now. More entertaining.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always wondered why the rumor mill always points to him selling to Disney. I always figured that if anyone would buy it, it'd be NBC Universal/Comcast.

That would leave me in a Bind unless it is a hard sell to a lot of their sister stations. For example Their Canadian Carrier, Sportsnet, has a streaming service that their stuffing down our throats' . Every break their is at least one ad for it.

Off topic but I want to take a baseball bat to my Goggle Chrome hub. I just want music, NOT FUCKING MUSIC VIDEOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love to talk with others who get the rasslin' trip. Vince needs to step aside and let it go, the AEW while nowhere close to where the WWWF/WWF/WWE once was is simply better right now. More entertaining.

Same.

I have a few issues with AEW. Two that their working on and very well but one.........

a) I think their A and V production seems sloppy but their getting better/

b) They have a HUGE advantage over WWE in one certain aspect and they need to, and now getting a clearer picture, emphases it more.

c) They're catering to certain Niche of an audience and They have been known to be Finicky in the past.

To put more on point on B. WWE has used this in the past to get past some "Dark times"

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt Vince needs to let others take a bit more control. I feel like he's too hands on. For example, having every promo scripted word for word doesn't work. I've always preferred the method of giving the talent bullet points to hit in a certain amount of time and putting it all in their own words. It sounds much more authentic that way. And also, there are way too many writers right now. They always did fine when it was over 2/3 less people and people that actually knew about the product.
I feel that way about AEW and New Japan as well. While yes, both companies have their issues, both to me are much more entertaining products.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, but justify them keeping their job over cutting loose the women’s roster.
Being better and more entertaining isn’t enough?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy is pushing 80
At least you got to watch sting vs the nwo

there never has, nor will there ever be, a better story than that imo

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being better and more entertaining isn’t enough?
That is subjective though. Objectively say why Braun deserved his job over any of the top women. Becky has been on maternity leave and has made the company more money.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is subjective though. Objectively say why Braun deserved his job over any of the top women. Becky has been on maternity leave and has made the company more money.
Braun is a main event guy but they have totally half assed his work. They missed his time back in 2017/18 to make him a mega star.

just ghostbusters 2016ing men’s stories for the women doesn’t do it. Tell me who can do it with women specific stories

and the fact is wrestling always has higher ratings with less of the women’s division pretending to be and acting like men

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Braun is a main event guy but they have totally half assed his work. They missed his time back in 2017/18 to make him a mega star.

just ghostbusters 2016ing men’s stories for the women doesn’t do it. Tell me who can do it with women specific stories

and the fact is wrestling always has higher ratings with less of the women’s division pretending to be and acting like men
I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying it is hard to argue any of the people they have released should still have their jobs over the women.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not saying you are wrong, I am just saying it is hard to argue any of the people they have released should still have their jobs over the women.

i mean with the way wwe has ruined many top NXT star call ups, I have a hard time blaming the talent at this point