• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mass Layoffs at WWE

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean by this?
Wasting corporate money like the shitty UXT UK. Do something like a Gold’s gym for performance centers I guess.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasting corporate money like the shitty UXT UK. Do something like a Gold’s gym for performance centers I guess.

Isn’t that what the PC in Florida is?

We got a pretty good tour of it during the covid era, seemed really nice

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Isn’t that what the PC in Florida is?

We got a pretty good tour of it during the covid era, seemed really nice
In Florida for sure, maybe another PC on the west coast. But as a public company wasting money on any international shit is a waste of money. The WWE can fund the creation of PC’s in numerous countries but for a single individual or a group to run that territory and send a percentage to the WWE. Essentially ECW worldwide.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Florida for sure, maybe another PC on the west coast. But as a public company wasting money on any international shit is a waste of money. The WWE can fund the creation of PC’s in numerous countries but for a single individual or a group to run that territory and send a percentage to the WWE. Essentially ECW worldwide.

Didn't they do that with OVW for a while? Or something similar? And that bought them Cena, Lesnar, Orton?

Didn't they use that as their training ground for new recruits?

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't they do that with OVW for a while? Or something similar? And that bought them Cena, Lesnar, Orton?

Didn't they use that as their training ground for new recruits?
That is precisely the example they should use and not waste company money. They made OVW pay for everything and dent contracted wrestlers down there. Same thing they did with Rock. They paid for their wrestlers to go wrestle with friendly territories. Not the NXT model and especially not a foreign NXT model unless it is a bought territory like Saudi or the CCP would be.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is precisely the example they should use and not waste company money. They made OVW pay for everything and dent contracted wrestlers down there. Same thing they did with Rock. They paid for their wrestlers to go wrestle with friendly territories. Not the NXT model and especially not a foreign NXT model unless it is a bought territory like Saudi or the CCP would be.

Probably a Tampa or close by one to start since that’s where the current pc is.

I like NXT in theory. Vince’s vision of NXT is the correct one.

Train them the wwe way (whatever that is) and develop your stars

I mean Roman, Rollins, etc

It’s hard to say it hasn’t worked

I’d say no pulling the trigger on some guys hurt them more than the NXT concept

But son in law got them way off track and deserved to be fired for it

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a Tampa or close by one to start since that’s where the current pc is.

I like NXT in theory. Vince’s vision of NXT is the correct one.

Train them the wwe way (whatever that is) and develop your stars

I mean Roman, Rollins, etc

It’s hard to say it hasn’t worked

I’d say no pulling the trigger on some guys hurt them more than the NXT concept

But son in law got them way off track and deserved to be fired for it
NXT is great in theory on paper but WWE is a public company. NXT is great when at least 25% of the talent is going to be in the big show. WWE is as big as the MLB and even though don’t waste money on their affiliates. They pay for their dudes to get experience at someone else’s expense.

justanidiot

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NXT is great in theory on paper but WWE is a public company. NXT is great when at least 25% of the talent is going to be in the big show. WWE is as big as the MLB and even though don’t waste money on their affiliates. They pay for their dudes to get experience at someone else’s expense.

Look, I got the original plan for NXT as developmental talent. OK with that. Then it got to the point where they put NXT up against AEW almost to say, our developmental talent will challenge your full roster talent for ratings., and they did. Then Vince saw Paul upstaging him again and removed him from NXT because at that point, NXT was better than what Raw or Smackdown was putting out. I truly believed that Vince had Wrestlemania and he let HHH run Summerslam and summerslam ended up being better for a few years.

When Vince forgets his Ego for a while, he comes up with some great stuff like Elias. Otherwise he is just a spiteful man.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look, I got the original plan for NXT as developmental talent. OK with that. Then it got to the point where they put NXT up against AEW almost to say, our developmental talent will challenge your full roster talent for ratings., and they did. Then Vince saw Paul upstaging him again and removed him from NXT because at that point, NXT was better than what Raw or Smackdown was putting out. I truly believed that Vince had Wrestlemania and he let HHH run Summerslam and summerslam ended up being better for a few years.

When Vince forgets his Ego for a while, he comes up with some great stuff like Elias. Otherwise he is just a spiteful man.

I disagree on 36. I think that’s going to be the most underrated mania of all time due to covid. It was much better than the last 2 manias

None of the summerslams blew me away, id say 2020 was the best of the covid era though

And no, hhh got demoted because he wasn’t producing wwe stars anymore as well. Bringing in midgets who are midcarders doesn’t do what Vince wanted NXT to be, that’s the theory of NXT. That’s why 2.0 makes sense