• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Wednesday.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bunch of insiders reporting that Gallows and Anderson are signing with Impact.

Their 90 non compete runs out July 15th. Impact has a PPV on July 18th

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sounds like they're already filming stuff for their streaming service. And also heard that they'll be able to work with NJPW whenever things open up more over there.

futballiscool

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

That doesn't surprise me. Gallows/Anderson turned down a big money offer from AEW last year and with FTR signing there a few months ago it wasn't really a fit.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I want to see Rusev land somewhere soon.

my go to site With Spandex is going through some shit and they haven't been posting any new articles while they deal with their creeper of a head editor.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

my go to site With Spandex is going through some shit and they haven't been posting any new articles while they deal with their creeper of a head editor.
Rusev I think would be a good fit for AEW. That’d be the only one I’d sign if I were them but wouldn’t be shocked if they signed Zack Ryder (or whatever his new name is) since Cody is friends with him.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He's in the same boat as Gallows and Anderson as is everyone else that was released by WWE. Their non-competes don't run out until July 15th. So you won't see him (or any of them) anywhere until then. Only reason we "know" where Gallows and Anderson are going is because they (or someone) has told people they're going to Impact. I'm sure Rusev is going somewhere, he just hasn't made it known yet.

Hitman Hart

College Basketball's #1 Venue
Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think EC3 and Eric Young end up in Impact too. There are rumors that Anderson/Gallows Impact contracts are going to let them work NJPW. I'm not sure I buy that for two reasons:

1.) NJPW hates Impact
2.) Impact is aligned with Noah.

Rusev probably ends up in AEW. AEW's main event scene is getting a bit crowded, but Rusev is one of those talents that you have to make room for.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think EC3 and Eric Young end up in Impact too. There are rumors that Anderson/Gallows Impact contracts are going to let them work NJPW. I'm not sure I buy that for two reasons:

1.) NJPW hates Impact

Rusev probably ends up in AEW. AEW's main event scene is getting a bit crowded, but Rusev is one of those talents that you have to make room for.

EC3 makes sense for the mystery opponent they have planned for Slammiversey

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1.) NJPW hates Impact

The Elite aren't on good terms with NJPW either but they don't have any issues letting Moxley and Jericho work over there when time allows.

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Elite aren't on good terms with NJPW either but they don't have any issues letting Moxley and Jericho work over there when time allows.

i think NJPW is just annoyed with the way the "Elite" left the company. They straight up hate Impact and think Vince Russo is a racist. For some reason, they haven't disassociated Vince Russo from Impact, despite Russo not working there in any capacity since 2014.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think NJPW is just annoyed with the way the "Elite" left the company. They straight up hate Impact and think Vince Russo is a racist. For some reason, they haven't disassociated Vince Russo from Impact, despite Russo not working there in any capacity since 2014.
I don't know anything about the Russo stuff but for them to hate him over that wouldn't shock me in the least.
Yeah, my understanding was that NJPW thought that The Elite owed it to them to stay because they helped make them all what they were. The Elite were pissed because they were there for so long that usually the night after Wrestle Kingdom at New Year's Dash, the guys leaving get a chance to say goodbye to the fans but none of the six of them were even on that show. Only one that ever came back was Marty for the Super Jr tournament in the late Spring/early Summer of last year.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NJPW is more pissed at Kenny over anyone. They seem cool with everyone else.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think NJPW is more pissed at Kenny over anyone. They seem cool with everyone else.
I’d say it’s more Kenny and the Young Bucks than Hangman and Cody. I think Kenny either wanted or has a clause in his contract that’d allow him to work NJPW but I think it’s very doubtful that’ll happen any time soon. I think them working together would be beneficial for both companies.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE should not have released Rusev. That is their biggest mistake through all this. They never properly cashed in on his popularity and never used him right. Just terrible.

Rusev Day will ride again

Hitman Hart

Hoopla Cash
$ 301.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WWE should not have released Rusev. That is their biggest mistake through all this. They never properly cashed in on his popularity and never used him right. Just terrible.

It just goes to show you that Vince's glass ceiling is mythical.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It just goes to show you that Vince's glass ceiling is mythical.

just seems like wwe never knew what to do with him.

dude was straight out of the new generation era for me. Amazing how he made it work.

but yeah the guy always seemed to be so over, wouldn’t have been hard to get him involved in something.

be curious to see what the next promotion does with him

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just seems like wwe never knew what to do with him.

dude was straight out of the new generation era for me. Amazing how he made it work.

but yeah the guy always seemed to be so over, wouldn’t have been hard to get him involved in something.

be curious to see what the next promotion does with him

the biz has passed VKM by imo. let the nasal assassin run things...