• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Black Wednesday.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they do sign Rusev then Aiden English makes a lot of sense too. AEW doesn't seem to mind paying managers and their act was over like crazy.
I think that the manager thing is being over done there. About three to four at max is fine. Rusev I don’t think needs a manager anyways since he’s good on the mic.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think that the manager thing is being over done there. About three to four at max is fine. Rusev I don’t think needs a manager anyways since he’s good on the mic.

fair. But anyone who needs it to get over I’m fine having one. Although I’d prefer 90s wwf Jim Cornette like stables of clients

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
fair. But anyone who needs it to get over I’m fine having one. Although I’d prefer 90s wwf Jim Cornette like stables of clients
Agreed. Put a manager with people that still need time to develop their mic skills or just don’t have a lot of charisma. Stables are also something I’d be weary of having too many of. I’m wondering if they ever do their version of the Horsemen, is the Inner Circle going to be pushed to the background as a secondary group?

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Put a manager with people that still need time to develop their mic skills or just don’t have a lot of charisma. Stables are also something I’d be weary of having too many of. I’m wondering if they ever do their version of the Horsemen, is the Inner Circle going to be pushed to the background as a secondary group?

why would they? Still need some face groups.

But just having the same manager doesn’t mean they would be a “stable.” It’s just a group of clients using the same manager.

I think you can do that

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why would they? Still need some face groups.

But just having the same manager doesn’t mean they would be a “stable.” It’s just a group of clients using the same manager.

I think you can do that
I would say that you can count The Elite as a face group. Nightmare Family as well if you really want to. If one manager manages a group of people, I’d be willing to assume that the majority of the audience is going to consider them a stable.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would say that you can count The Elite as a face group. Nightmare Family as well if you really want to. If one manager manages a group of people, I’d be willing to assume that the majority of the audience is going to consider them a stable.

yeah. And with so many he’s y heel stables we’d need some heel stables. That’s why I think it’s just omega or page turning heel. But they’ve teased literally everyone in the elite turning heel in the last 6 months.

I don’t recall how much Vader worked with Owen hart bulldog and Yokozuna when Cornette repped all of them. It could be like that.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brian Meyers (formally Curt Hawkins) signs with Impact

Had a brief teaser of him tonight on their weekly show

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallows and Anderson put on their own PPV tonight. It's backyard wrestling show that's intentionally bad for comedic sake. Search Twitter and the internetz for "TalkNShopAMania". You basically need to be a super smarky fan to get a lot of the humor but some of this shit is funny as hell. It's a 15 dollar PPV and I might end up buying it to watch the whole thing even though I've seen most of the best clips.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gallows and Anderson put on their own PPV tonight. It's backyard wrestling show that's intentionally bad for comedic sake. Search Twitter and the internetz for "TalkNShopAMania". You basically need to be a super smarky fan to get a lot of the humor but some of this shit is funny as hell. It's a 15 dollar PPV and I might end up buying it to watch the whole thing even though I've seen most of the best clips.
Pretty spot on. Just a show where nobody takes things seriously and everything is played for laughs. There’s definitely worse ways to spend an hour and a half.