• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

At #5 the Lions select OL/CB/DE - breaking down the 3 options

Bro's and Howse

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shok Fuuuccckkk Yyyooouuuu. Shut up. Go suck chip kellys cock.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it would happen on draft day, only if fisher was available at #3

It might be Joekel that ends up being available at 3. Fisher is a better fit for KC than Joekel is and we are now hearing reports that KC is probably going to make him the pick

jalopy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It might be Joekel that ends up being available at 3. Fisher is a better fit for KC than Joekel is and we are now hearing reports that KC is probably going to make him the pick

Agreed,Jacksonville is now on the clock.

shoktart

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
And with the 2nd pick Jacksonville selects......TRADE!!

Just a hunch. I think someone is going to jump up to #2 to take Joeckel. Lots of teams would love to secure a franchise LT.

Let's hope the team to do this is NOT the Lions. I would rather stay put and take Warmack or Cooper than trade up to take Fisher or Joeckel.

In a perfect world we could trade DOWN to take Warmack or Cooper. But nothing that good ever happens to the Lions.

lionstop1

Top Notch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why everyone thinks that the Lions are so sold on taking a LT. Lions have been trying to get a top CB for years but everyone has forgot

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would rather stay put and take Warmack or Cooper than trade up to take Fisher or Joeckel.

In a perfect world we could trade DOWN to take Warmack or Cooper. But nothing that good ever happens to the Lions.

Warmack does not fit our team at all. He is not very good in space. He would only be a situational player when we are trying to grind down the clock (assuming we ever get the lead in a game again) or in short yardage.