• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mason called myles a what??

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit there was a lot of Rudolph jaw-bone movement going on when Rudolph pulled Garrett's facemask in close for a up-close-and-personal delivery right after the late hit, while both were still on the ground.

when I saw that, I kinda wondered what kinds of words were being said, BFF terms of endearment?

but nobody said anything, until now.
source.gif

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
gotta admit there was a lot of Rudolph jaw-bone movement going on when Rudolph pulled Garrett's facemask in close for a up-close-and-personal delivery right after the late hit, while both were still on the ground.

when I saw that, I kinda wondered what kinds of words were being said, BFF terms of endearment?

but nobody said anything, until now.

A guy says a racial slur to a dude twice his size, then runs at him without a helmet-said no racist ever. Had he done the whole hold me back thing then maybe.

Side note though, all of his apologists said he lost it in the moment. How do you lose total control of mind and body yet remember what the guy said? He needs to pick a lane of an excuse and go with it.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being called a racial slur will make a man snap like that. Quit acting like it's not feasible. Unless you're retarded and don't pay attention to things like history and today's culture. Fucking amateurs.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being called a racial slur will make a man snap like that. Quit acting like it's not feasible. Unless you're retarded and don't pay attention to things like history and today's culture. Fucking amateurs.
OK, its feasible. Not what are the odds Garrett isn't calling the racial slur out during the melee?

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my question is. if some white person from ESPN claimed the reason all that happened was because Garrett went into a roid rage!

Since no one knows for sure, should we give it validity until proven it is a lie?

Or can we take one side or the other until proven otherwise?

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So my question is. if some white person from ESPN claimed the reason all that happened was because Garrett went into a roid rage!

Since no one knows for sure, should we give it validity until proven it is a lie?

I'm going off of the series of events, it shouldn't matter what any TV talking head says. Had Garrett screamed immediately that a slur was made, I'd give the possibility a whole lot more credibility.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm going off of the series of events, it shouldn't matter what any TV talking head says. Had Garrett screamed immediately that a slur was made, I'd give the possibility a whole lot more credibility.
I am with you on that perception.
I was making a point to everyone that claims we should just give validity to the accusation because he said it was said.

I am fine if some think it was said.
Just as I dont believe it was.

I disagree with the whole we should believe Garrett until Mason is vindicated.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK, its feasible. Not what are the odds Garrett isn't calling the racial slur out during the melee?

True, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Thank God we have a legal system in place like the NFL rulebook committee to iron this out. Oh, and old school heavy metal...that God for that too.

Article 17 says: “USE OF HELMET AS A WEAPON. A player may not use a helmet that is no longer worn by anyone as a weapon to strike, swing at, or throw at an opponent.

“Penalty: For illegal use of a helmet as a weapon: Loss of 15 yards and automatic disqualification. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.”

Article 15 governs grabbing an opponent’s facemask, which applies in this incident, too. This is what it says: “TWISTING, PULLING, OR TURNING THE FACEMASK OR HELMET OPENING. No player shall grasp and control, twist, turn, push, or pull the facemask or helmet opening of an opponent in any direction.

“Note: If a player grasps an opponent’s facemask or helmet opening, he must immediately release it. If he does not immediately release it and controls his opponent, it is a foul.

“Penalty: For twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, or controlling the mask or helmet opening: Loss of 15 yards. The player may be disqualified if the action is flagrant. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.”

The guy on the ground said something to make that guy snap. I don't doubt that for a second. This isn't the Manchurian Candidate people. Geez

upload_2019-11-23_2-19-39.png

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
True, I wouldn't be surprised either way.

Thank God we have a legal system in place like the NFL rulebook committee to iron this out. Oh, and old school heavy metal...that God for that too.

Article 17 says: “USE OF HELMET AS A WEAPON. A player may not use a helmet that is no longer worn by anyone as a weapon to strike, swing at, or throw at an opponent.

“Penalty: For illegal use of a helmet as a weapon: Loss of 15 yards and automatic disqualification. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.”

Article 15 governs grabbing an opponent’s facemask, which applies in this incident, too. This is what it says: “TWISTING, PULLING, OR TURNING THE FACEMASK OR HELMET OPENING. No player shall grasp and control, twist, turn, push, or pull the facemask or helmet opening of an opponent in any direction.

“Note: If a player grasps an opponent’s facemask or helmet opening, he must immediately release it. If he does not immediately release it and controls his opponent, it is a foul.

“Penalty: For twisting, turning, pushing, pulling, or controlling the mask or helmet opening: Loss of 15 yards. The player may be disqualified if the action is flagrant. If the foul is by the defense, it is also an automatic first down.”

The guy on the ground said something to make that guy snap. I don't doubt that for a second. This isn't the Manchurian Candidate people. Geez

View attachment 223840

OK, and both teams had flags thrown for off setting penalties. Are you suggesting Garrett should not have been suspended because it doesn't say so in the rule book?

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean if were throwing out maybes, maybe myles has intermittent explosive disorder

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
  1. I don't believe him.
  2. Why did none of Rudolph's teammates who were in the thick of it with them not hear this?
  3. Even if it were true, it doesn't excuse his actions.
1. OK
2. If you look at the pic earlier in this thread it shows Mason right next to Myles where he could have made the comment and no one else would hear it
3. agree.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It sounds like he floated the idea, in a bid to reduce his suspension and the NFL investigated and found it was bullshit. No one bit on the claim once it leaked, except ESPN, and now Garrett is annoyed that his fake cries of racism leaked.

I’ll shut up now.
Nah....keep going and continue making things up as you go along. Since you are making it up anyway you could do better I'd think.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Appealing to a clan-like mentality is a viable tactic because it works some percentage of the time. Remember when Ray Rice got caught beating the shit out of his fiancée/wife, lied about it to league officials and then got suspended a bunch of games? Stephen A. Smith showed up to the party and suggested that Rice’s woman was to blame because she might have provoked him to hit her.
Remember when the league first pretended they had no evidence to suspend Rice then did an about face when TMZ produced the video?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The point is, victim-blaming can work occasionally, and the tactic will be employed if the embattled party is aggrieved enough. Garrett tried the “he called me something racist” excuse because he thought there was a chance it could reduce his suspension. Rice never had to employ the “bitch had it coming” excuse himself, because of when the video became available and because his wife wasn’t going to cooperate with LE or the NFL.
Pretending to know what happened when you don't is the way to go, huh?

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe we could just say we don't know what really happened, since we don't know what really happened?