• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mason called myles a what??

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we could just say we don't know what really happened, since we don't know what really happened?
Some of us who think nothing was said already admitted it's possible. It's just the chain of events shows it's very unlikely. So now why are trying so hard to justify that it most likely did happen.
I could take your same take here, change a few words and ask you the same question.

I think you're off your rocker if you think that in the heat of the moment Garrett wouldn't be calling out the "Slur" as he's 1. Ripping off Rudolph's helmet? 2. As he's being led away by the Pittsburgh linemen? 3. As he smashes the helmet over his head? 4. Walking out after his ejection? 5. In the locker room to his teammates? 6. In the post game interview?

IMO it would be impossible for him not to be screaming at the top of his lungs throughout the melee, and is the reason I'm very doubtful anything was said.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some of us who think nothing was said already admitted it's possible. It's just the chain of events shows it's very unlikely. So now why are trying so hard to justify that it most likely did happen.
I could take your same take here, change a few words and ask you the same question.

I think you're off your rocker if you think that in the heat of the moment Garrett wouldn't be calling out the "Slur" as he's 1. Ripping off Rudolph's helmet? 2. As he's being led away by the Pittsburgh linemen? 3. As he smashes the helmet over his head? 4. Walking out after his ejection? 5. In the locker room to his teammates? 6. In the post game interview?

IMO it would be impossible for him not to be screaming at the top of his lungs throughout the melee, and is the reason I'm very doubtful anything was said.
Cannot say I recall saying I believe the slur was made. First thought was no chance as what was he gonna do, cover Pouncey's ears? However, possible it was made when they were on the ground with no players near by.

Honestly, at this point I lean to not made. But after hearing Myles speak and watching a number of stories on him he does not come across as a dumb guy. Has to know nothing good could really come from making it up as I think the other points he was said to be making (which I think were his main points) would give him the better chance for a reduced punishment. Also has to know (and I think why he was told not to tell his story to Glazer) is it's NFLs best interest not to allow his story to get out even if true.

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what pisses me off about this whole situation.

Everyone is blaming Garrett and acting like Mason Rudolph is a good little choir boy who has done nothing wrong.

Gimme a break

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Everyone is blaming Garrett and acting like Mason Rudolph is a good little choir boy who has done nothing wrong.

Gimme a break

Not really. More that Garrett can only blame himself for his suspension. Rudolph had his hand in the melee, but he didn't smash anyone with a helmet.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not really. More that Garrett can only blame himself for his suspension. Rudolph had his hand in the melee, but he didn't smash anyone with a helmet.

Ultimately Garret is responsible for his own actions.

But something set him off. He didn't just lose his shit for no reason. No idea if it was racial or personal in some other way. But I'm certain that Rudolph said something pretty excessive.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rudolph told Garrett his mom hangs off of PE1's nuts & he went ballistic!

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

But something set him off. He didn't just lose his shit for no reason. No idea if it was racial or personal in some other way. But I'm certain that Rudolph said something pretty excessive.

Just going off of the heat of the moment actions I think Rudolph grabbing Garrett's helmet set him off.

I just can't believe he wouldn't address a racial slur as he's ripping off Rudolph's helmet. I work with a number of black men and they all said they'd have called it on the field.

I will acknowledge it's possible, but the evidence IMO doesn't support it. Especially considering other Browns players said they haven't heard of it until it was leaked after the appeal.

flyerhawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just going off of the heat of the moment actions I think Rudolph grabbing Garrett's helmet set him off.

I just can't believe he wouldn't address a racial slur as he's ripping off Rudolph's helmet. I work with a number of black men and they all said they'd have called it on the field.

I will acknowledge it's possible, but the evidence IMO doesn't support it. Especially considering other Browns players said they haven't heard of it until it was leaked after the appeal.

FTR, I have no opinion on whether Rudolph said something racist or not. I have no way of knowing. It really isn't going to change anything. Unless Garrett could get someone to corroborate, no one is likely to believe him that doesn't want to believe anything he says.

Mofo

Infamous Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,979.64
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Amen, brother. So do you think the fact that Garrett’s family was historically owned by Rudolph’s family might have something to do with it, hmm? Or that as a WHITE man, Rudolph earns 26x what a hard-working Afro-American like Garrett does?

And how about this: if you rearrange the letters in Mason Rudolph’s name, you get: Adolf Runs Moss — Think about it!
images

You tell ‘em, F-hawk.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Really? It has to be something said? It wasn't from when Mason attempted to pull off Garrett's helmet then proceeded to kick at his nuts as Myles lifted him off the turf by his facemask?

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gimme a break
Jay Glazer not blaming Garrett.......well, at least he has come out and said Garrett told him about the slur earlier.

No, does not mean it was said, but does mean those who ripped him for not saying anything earlier came to an emotional conclusion.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

IMO it had to be more than that, Garrett was walking away while being held by Descastro. Mason charged him and maybe said something. People just don't suddenly turn around and rage. There is definitely more to this...problem is we might never know.

dtgold88

Hoopla Cash
$ 341.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And you believe that? Even though Glazer and the FO knew about it (and nixed his interview)?