• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marvel Cinematic Universe

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Civil War was an Amazing movie, best Marvel movie made to date! The airport fight scene was nothing short of spectacular, it was amazing. Tom Holland is going to be the best Spiderman ever, i'm calling it now. He knocked it out of the park with his performance.
I'm excited for Black Panther ' s movie, I have a feeling right many of the Avengers will be in it.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm excited for Black Panther ' s movie, I have a feeling right many of the Avengers will be in it.
If Marvel can get the F4 in the fold by then, I wonder if they won't include Doom as at least a side baddie in that one.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumor is they already are in talks to getting back the Fantastic Four's rights.
Yup. Those rumors got real big last week when the Inhumans movie was "canceled".

I actually hope they keep the X-Men out of the MCU, though. The whole full-blown mutant thing just doesnt fit the personality of the MCU (even with enhanced people and Inhumans).

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Marvel can get the F4 in the fold by then, I wonder if they won't include Doom as at least a side baddie in that one.
I think Doom could be a good choice for a villain in that type of movie. Just as long as you keep him away from Hulk, Mr Fantastic, Spider-man and Iron Man. Otherwise it turns into a big science fair and I feel thats been done a bit too much but maybe I'm not giving Marvel enough credit.

Speaking of F4, I think the Marvel universe could use a one-shot movie with Skrulls. The Doom thing has been done (and done) and Skrulls have a lot of potential if done right. Certainly the Xmen/Wolverine movies have been messing with that kind of thing.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Doom could be a good choice for a villain in that type of movie. Just as long as you keep him away from Hulk, Mr Fantastic, Spider-man and Iron Man. Otherwise it turns into a big science fair and I feel thats been done a bit too much but maybe I'm not giving Marvel enough credit.

Speaking of F4, I think the Marvel universe could use a one-shot movie with Skrulls. The Doom thing has been done (and done) and Skrulls have a lot of potential if done right. Certainly the Xmen/Wolverine movies have been messing with that kind of thing.

I'd absolutely love to see Doom. I'm not crazy about F4 but Dr Doom is an awesome villain. I'd even love to see a standalone Dr Doom origin story film. They're doing the same thing for Dr Strange right?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd absolutely love to see Doom. I'm not crazy about F4 but Dr Doom is an awesome villain. I'd even love to see a standalone Dr Doom origin story film. They're doing the same thing for Dr Strange right?
Would a villain stand-alone movie work in the MCU, though? I think we will learn a lot about the genre this summer. If Suicide Squad is successful, than maybe we will see a Doom stand-alone.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup. Those rumors got real big last week when the Inhumans movie was "canceled".

I actually hope they keep the X-Men out of the MCU, though. The whole full-blown mutant thing just doesnt fit the personality of the MCU (even with enhanced people and Inhumans).

If true, is this supposed to be something similar to the deal they worked out with Sony about Spider-Man?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If true, is this supposed to be something similar to the deal they worked out with Sony about Spider-Man?
They are just rumors right now, so who knows.

But Marvel has working relationships with Universal (Hulk) and Sony (Spidey) right now. Only Fox is not in the fold.

Personally, I want the X-Men to remain separate (although I would like the word "mutant" to be used), but F4 and Deadpool to cross over. I would love for DP to actually cross over into both universes. I think it work fin since you can easily just say his movies are not canon. I could see a Spidey-Pool movie, or an Antman/Deadpool collaboration. Maybe have him show up in a GotG flick.

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should come as a surprise to no one

Michael B Jordan just cast in the Black Panther movie

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not familiar with the Black Panther series but who is he gonna be and why is it not a surprise?

No clue who he's gonna be.

And his connection with the director.

CarlSr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not familiar with the Black Panther series but who is he gonna be

Killmonger! Well, only if they want to give him an interesting character to play. I think the assumption is that Klaw will be behind something big and his character will probably suck.

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Civil War was an Amazing movie, best Marvel movie made to date! The airport fight scene was nothing short of spectacular, it was amazing. Tom Holland is going to be the best Spiderman ever, i'm calling it now. He knocked it out of the park with his performance.

Funny. I thought the same thing. great fight scene and he was Best Spiderman since Toby McGuire.

Considering that I was thrilled with George Reeves as Superman on TV (In color) and even Adam West as Batman I think we've come a very very long way.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....it's probably some double agent shit just to draw people back in.
Seems like that is clear. The author said it isnt a clone or dream or some weird story like that...

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an awful idea. He's a lousy double agent, foiling hydras plans for 75 years