• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Marshawn Lynch's DUI trial set 12/27

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
So if he gets suspended, he'll likely serve the suspension next season.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
The 3 strikes law was just overturned in CA (where Lynch used to live & run amuck), but his latest arrest was in Washington.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 3 strikes law was just overturned in CA (where Lynch used to live & run amuck), but his latest arrest was in Washington.

No, this arrest was in California.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, thanks for the clarification.

3 strikes is a thing of the past anyway, so he won't be going away for 25 to life.

I was talking about three NFL strikes. He was busted for something up in Buffalo as well I think. Something like vehicular homicide

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was talking about three NFL strikes. He was busted for something up in Buffalo as well I think. Something like vehicular homicide

*needs source*

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*needs source*

""He was sentenced to 80 hours of community service and three years' probation after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor gun charge in Los Angeles in March 2009. He was also busted following a hit-and-run accident in Buffalo in May 2008. Lynch admitted hitting a woman with his car near Buffalo's downtown bar district and then driving away. He pleaded guilty to a traffic violation in the 2008 incident.""

Read more: Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch arrested early Saturday on suspicion of DUI near Oakland  - NY Daily News

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
""He was sentenced to 80 hours of community service and three years' probation after pleading guilty to a misdemeanor gun charge in Los Angeles in March 2009. He was also busted following a hit-and-run accident in Buffalo in May 2008. Lynch admitted hitting a woman with his car near Buffalo's downtown bar district and then driving away. He pleaded guilty to a traffic violation in the 2008 incident.""

Read more: Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch arrested early Saturday on suspicion of DUI near Oakland* - NY Daily News

Who did he kill?

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Oh, thanks for the clarification.

3 strikes is a thing of the past anyway, so he won't be going away for 25 to life.

It's not a thing of the past, it's just been altered. I'm a bit hazy on the details, but your third strike has to be a violent crime, or at least a serious felony. And I think they've loosened the meaning of "out." Strikes certainly still exist and significantly enhance one's sentence, though.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Read more: Seattle Seahawks running back Marshawn Lynch arrested early Saturday on suspicion of DUI near Oakland* - NY Daily News

That seems like some star treatment right there. Obviously I don't know the details, but he not only drove into someone (probably while drunk), he then fled the scene. And he gets out of it with a traffic violation? That's some BS.

HizzleRocker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
3 strikes laws usually only refer to the 3rd being a felony instead of a misdemeanor. Some states are 2 strike states, meaning first DUI is misdemeanor and 2nd is felony. It does not mean automatic prison (usually).

Vehicular Homicide means he killed someone - which I have not heard of happening with him.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are you talking about?

Is this part of the senile grandpa schtick?

You said you thought he committed vehicular manslaughter. That's some pretty serious shit, that means he killed someone with his car. Do you have a source for that?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this part of the senile grandpa schtick?

You said you thought he committed vehicular manslaughter. That's some pretty serious shit, that means he killed someone with his car. Do you have a source for that?

Yes, and you agreed because you also asked who he killed so I still don't understand what you are driving at. of course your drivel is often hard to decipher so I shouldn't be surprised.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, and you agreed because you also asked who he killed so I still don't understand what you are driving at. of course your drivel is often hard to decipher so I shouldn't be surprised.

I didn't agree to anything. What are you talking about? I'm genuinely starting to be concerned for you. Do you have a brain tumor or something?

You said you thought he killed someone. I asked who. So please tell me, who did he kill?

DunceKaep

Trolling 45, it's EASY.
Hoopla Cash
$ 663.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow Toby, I have to agree with all the others here. It was pretty clear you were being asked about your choice of the word "Homicide"

No, Lynch didn't kill anyone.