• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Mariners offseason rumor/discussion thread

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MENSA-level analysis. A promotion is in order for the personnel that came up with that.

I'm surprised Lincoln didn't hire that guy. See, we are making progress.

PolarVortex

Better/Best
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Via MLBTR, an update on the Morales situation:

I'm still irritated that the Mariner powers that be are going to run Ackley and Smoak out there again this year. WTF are they thinking?

I'd put Miller in LF, Franklin at SS and Morrison on 1st. Does it make sense to give up on Franklin after just one year, but give Smoak a fourth year to get his chit together and give Ackley a third? Effing stupid.

seattlefan75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still irritated that the Mariner powers that be are going to run Ackley and Smoak out there again this year. WTF are they thinking?

I'd put Miller in LF, Franklin at SS and Morrison on 1st. Does it make sense to give up on Franklin after just one year, but give Smoak a fourth year to get his chit together and give Ackley a third? Effing stupid.

yeah it is frustrating I have already labeled the trio of ackley, smoak, and montero BUSTS they were big names that were added as pieces to get this team going and havent lived up to it. Personally I dont mind trading franklin if we could get a young OF with potential in return or a young SP

NWinAZ

#SeaUsTreadWater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm surprised Lincoln didn't hire that guy. See, we are making progress.

I meant I'm surprised Lincoln didn't FIRE that guy. He don't like criticism or suggestions.