• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariano chokes

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm getting over it now. I shall concede to you guys the best of it. I swear though, nobody is backing me too far in the corner. I mean that!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best closer of all time in the tail end of his career meets the best hitter in the game in his prime. That's all that happened here. No choke.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best closer of all time in the tail end of his career meets the best hitter in the game in his prime. That's all that happened here. No choke.

Sure is fun to watch though! :yahoo:

"I'm Mariano Rivera. You're supposed to give me shit, not blow my saves!"

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure is fun to watch though! :yahoo:

"I'm Mariano Rivera. You're supposed to give me shit, not blow my saves!"

You bet, but the Tigers are my team. I always thought of Mo as a pretty cool guy. But the look on his face was priceless.

Miggy just did it again as I was creating this post. Well alllright !

Last edited by a moderator:

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont know about the rest of you, but the Yankee people have treated me very graciously in the past. I remember this of them. In 09 when thr Yankees won jt all, and swept a bad, hard fought series with zzz detroit, I was crying deep and bitter tears. The Yankee fans took me jn their arms. I told them I would NEVER forget it!!! Believe me when I say, I didn't!!

Wazmankg

Half Woke Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Yankee fans aren't bad. They're cocky but most tend to have a sense of humor about things, too. It's a NY thing.

Full disclosure - I'm a native NYer

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think bsck on tbat and still cry. The Yankees realized that series broke our back *sob* praise the Lord for their kindness toward me ; .. < (

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually Yankee fans aren't bad. They're cocky but most tend to have a sense of humor about things, too. It's a NY thing.

Full disclosure - I'm a native NYer

I think bsck on tbat and still cry. The Yankees realized that series broke our back *sob* praise the Lord for their kindness toward me ; .. < (

You two are the same person. I've seen it too much on ESPN to not know.

Hammer, if you aren't already looking into it you should. This is one person.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't even be responding to your cut downs a second time, but I will dignify you. But, understand something, if you hit me one more time on this thread, I shall not respong, I'll just yawn at you. What you must see is that I am a baseball purist, and those words you are pushing off the table at me are nomenclatures. Here's an example.. the Tigers are nobody you want anything to do with in a key series.. they have an ugly lineup and a rotten pitching staff. They are ugly. Not a team to push to the corner. NOMENCLATURES.

I'm getting over it now. I shall concede to you guys the best of it. I swear though, nobody is backing me too far in the corner. I mean that!!

I dont know about the rest of you, but the Yankee people have treated me very graciously in the past. I remember this of them. In 09 when thr Yankees won jt all, and swept a bad, hard fought series with zzz detroit, I was crying deep and bitter tears. The Yankee fans took me jn their arms. I told them I would NEVER forget it!!! Believe me when I say, I didn't!!

Is this your act or are you mentally ill because it's already obnoxious and distracting.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You two are the same person. I've seen it too much on ESPN to not know.

Hammer, if you aren't already looking into it you should. This is one person.

They're posting from thousands of miles apart simultaneously on static non-proxy IPs. It's not the same person.

geneh_33

Go Home Run Heels!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is this your act or are you mentally ill because it's already obnoxious and distracting.

I've seen some really stupid freakish posts before but this person is in a class by his/herself.

Lord Scalious

Shut up World
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

All I got out of all his posts is..

"bite my thumb at you, sir Hammer"