• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

mariano chokes

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:dhd:

maybe the tigers can make the hr ball into a rocking chair for him....

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just came. :fap:

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
NL EAST smack talk

and they bail him out.....

Last edited by a moderator:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wrong thread

Twilight-Zone.jpg

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not sure what happened there. wasnt user error because the thread title is right there in bold. hmmm.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hush.. the Tigers are a terrible lineup to face.. most people can't handle them, so that's no reflection on Rivera, he is and always has been a great pitcher, but the Tigers are rotten, so it's understandable to have trouble there. Besides, shush, the Yankees overtook the Tigers this time, so..

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hush.. the Tigers are a terrible lineup to face.. most people can't handle them, so that's no reflection on Rivera, he is and always has been a great pitcher, but the Tigers are rotten, so it's understandable to have trouble there. Besides, shush, the Yankees overtook the Tigers this time, so..

Are you drunk, because this makes zero sense?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love that look on Mariano's face when he turns around to watch it sail over the center field wall. It's almost like he's talking to the ball.

"WTF? Don't you know who I am? I'm Mariano Rivera! This is impossible. I'm the greatest to ever touch a baseball."

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you drunk, because this makes zero sense?

How does that make zero sense?? Rivera had it tough with a nasty team, it happens sometimes. I was being a good sport to the Yankee fans, like they have been with me before, so don't get smart with me. Gracious sakes, all some of you people want to do is argue sometimes I swunee

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:wtf: Are you even a Tigers fan?

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does that make zero sense?? Rivera had it tough with a nasty team, it happens sometimes. I was being a good sport to the Yankee fans, like they have been with me before, so don't get smart with me. Gracious sakes, all some of you people want to do is argue sometimes I swunee

It makes no sense. First you say one thing, then you say another.

the Tigers are a terrible lineup to face.. most people can't handle them, so that's no reflection on Rivera, he is and always has been a great pitcher, but the Tigers are rotten, so it's understandable to have trouble there

If they're "terrible" and "rotten" then how is it that "most people can't handle them" and it's "understandable for Rivera to have trouble there?" :scratch:

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Aaah, you're probably on to something there. :nod:

Probably another ESPN refugee, thinking they can troll here like they did there.

God I'm glad that shithole closed up shop. I don't miss the trolling.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:wtf: Are you even a Tigers fan?

So, what's this, someone else bombing me twice on the same thread?? Okay.. I'll go one more time. After that, if someone else socks me then I'll just say 'whatever'

Now, listen to me carefully.. I have been an avid Tiger fan since the mid 70s, and as to me and the Yankees, well, we've watched many a game together, and when they have won they have been gracious victors, and thus, I have made alot of friends out of that fanbase. So, I do them the same courtesy.

I think alot of people misunderstand Yankee fans, because what they see is Yankee fans hammering on people, but what they don't see is what the people said to them FIRST to make them hit you. New Yorkers are good and loyal people, just so long as you show good intentions toward them.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what's this, someone else bombing me twice on the same thread?? Okay.. I'll go one more time. After that, if someone else socks me then I'll just say 'whatever'

Now, listen to me carefully.. I have been an avid Tiger fan since the mid 70s, and as to me and the Yankees, well, we've watched many a game together, and when they have won they have been gracious victors, and thus, I have made alot of friends out of that fanbase. So, I do them the same courtesy.

I think alot of people misunderstand Yankee fans, because what they see is Yankee fans hammering on people, but what they don't see is what the people said to them FIRST to make them hit you. New Yorkers are good and loyal people, just so long as you show good intentions toward them.

Fuck the Yankees and their fans.

tygerphan4ever

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It makes no sense. First you say one thing, then you say another.

If they're "terrible" and "rotten" then how is it that "most people can't handle them" and it's "understandable for Rivera to have trouble there?" :scratch:

I shouldn't even be responding to your cut downs a second time, but I will dignify you. But, understand something, if you hit me one more time on this thread, I shall not respong, I'll just yawn at you. What you must see is that I am a baseball purist, and those words you are pushing off the table at me are nomenclatures. Here's an example.. the Tigers are nobody you want anything to do with in a key series.. they have an ugly lineup and a rotten pitching staff. They are ugly. Not a team to push to the corner. NOMENCLATURES.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I shouldn't even be responding to your cut downs a second time, but I will dignify you. But, understand something, if you hit me one more time on this thread, I shall not respong, I'll just yawn at you. What you must see is that I am a baseball purist, and those words you are pushing off the table at me are nomenclatures. Here's an example.. the Tigers are nobody you want anything to do with in a key series.. they have an ugly lineup and a rotten pitching staff. They are ugly. Not a team to push to the corner. NOMENCLATURES.

Dude, this is pathetic trolling. I think you need to head on back to ESpin and do a little Facebook trolling.

You'd fit in better there.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Toughen up, buttercup. :suds:

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, this is pathetic trolling. I think you need to head on back to ESpin and do a little Facebook trolling.

You'd fit in better there.

You just don't fully appreciate nomenclatures.