• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manziel Has Awesome Pro Day

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we all know I like Johnny Football (trademark). Go to CBS to watch and read about it! It makes our draft position more valuable. :hope:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya good pro day. But this guy has pre Madonna written all over him. I think he's quiet possibly the most overrated player coming out of the draft this year. But shhhhhh don't tell the Raiders that.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya good pro day. But this guy has pre Madonna written all over him. I think he's quiet possibly the most overrated player coming out of the draft this year. But shhhhhh don't tell the Raiders that.

Well I guess Manziel is the flavor of the week for you Jacob. Previously you stated that Clowney was the most over-rated player. Is there anybody who you think isn't over-rated other than Wadkins, who has as much potential to "bust" as Clowney or Manziel. Those ribs are looking mighty good right about now...:lol:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think they both bust. I'm entitled to my opinion of course.

1a. Clowney
1b. Manzy

work for you?

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double or nothin' on the ribs? Of course keep in mind if you continue this you're going to have to rent a U-haul to pay your bets off.

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think all the negative attention around JFF can largely be blamed on ESPN. So he went to basketball games and sat court side, I wish I could. He went to a frat party, what college kid doesn't go to parties? He got kicked out of the Manning passing academy. That's the 1 I'll listen to but I'm still not concerned about it. It's not his fault ESPN put a "Johnny Cam" on him for the Bama game. All these people want to say he's a got character issues but the dude works his tail off and was the leader of his team at 20 years old. He's a fierce competitor and an electric athlete but ESPN doesn't cover that because it doesn't make the world see like its ending.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not chesty or sleazy enough, but does have the attitude....

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who's the "Pre Madonna" in this clip?

[YOUTUBE][ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFOExCy-UIA]Johnny Manziel Tries To Calm Mike Evans On Texas A&M Sideline - YouTube[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Also we're trying to say prima donna, right? :laugh3:

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*Working link.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFOExCy-UIA]Johnny Manziel Tries To Calm Mike Evans On Texas A&M Sideline - YouTube[/ame]

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prima donna...........iphone auto spell is a killer. lol

:doh:

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Double or nothin' on the ribs? Of course keep in mind if you continue this you're going to have to rent a U-haul to pay your bets off.

haha........what do i get if i win the bet?

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is working very hard to behave properly and hold himself professionally, it became important to him, it wasn't before, it is now.

At his pro-day he was very professional, he greeted all the coaches and GMs and thanked them for coming for seeing him and his teammates, he worked out in Uppers (helmets and shoulder pads) and while non of those things are big deals, it IS the little things that count.

Personally I think Bridgewater is getting a little overlooked, but thats neither here nor there

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think he is working very hard to behave properly and hold himself professionally, it became important to him, it wasn't before, it is now.

At his pro-day he was very professional, he greeted all the coaches and GMs and thanked them for coming for seeing him and his teammates, he worked out in Uppers (helmets and shoulder pads) and while non of those things are big deals, it IS the little things that count.
His ability to at least play to the script means he isn't Ryan Leaf. Thats important. Most of my questions with him deal with his small frame and so/so arm strength (although Im not impressed by any of the top QB's arm strength)

mutigers1fan

the SoCo kid
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Prima donna...........iphone auto spell is a killer. lol

:doh:

It's funny to me because in modern society I think "Pre Madonna" has the same connotations and is more relevant to the time period.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's funny to me because in modern society I think "Pre Madonna" has the same connotations and is more relevant to the time period.

a true conundrum. :lol:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been pretty clear on this guy from the get go. I will stick my neck out against the bust guys and say Johnny is gonna be a good one. I have a feeling we may see him in the playoffs soon. Just a gut feeling. An as far as attitude goes if he could give Sam alittle of that attitude we would be in the playoffs! :omg: