• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lance was innocent

loki_ooooh.gif

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If someone really wanted to get to the bottom of this, they should try and obtain his phone records over the past 3 years. See how often, if at all, he called palo alto, see if there were indeed nights for 8 hour phone calls. If those phone records show that, then I would be inclined to believe Te'o.

If the News and Observer can obtain Butch Davis' personal phone record than why have none of the 20+ newspapers who reported a false story gone after Te'o's? Lol

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the News and Observer can obtain Butch Davis' personal phone record than why have none of the 20+ newspapers who reported a false story gone after Te'o's? Lol

How do you know they aren't?

The media has many ways of obtaining information when they have reason to do so. They've been duped and you can be sure they are digging like never before. They gave Te'o the unquestioned benefit of any doubt for months, now there is no dead girl or dead girl family to be sensitive too. The more Te'o remains silent the harder they'll dig.

It's a fact he knowingly lied at least twice.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The media has many ways of obtaining information when they have reason to do so. They've been duped and you can be sure they are digging like never before. They gave Te'o the unquestioned benefit of any doubt for months, now there is no dead girl or dead girl family to be sensitive too. The more Te'o remains silent the harder they'll dig.

He lied more than twice. There's also the narrative he told about how they met, how she's flown to Hawaii to hang out with him, etc.

He's been lying for YEARS. No reason to think he's going to be honest now, so they'll dig up whatever they can find. No matter what he says, it will be triple fact checked.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When have I ever said Lance was innocent of anything?

He's beaten how many cases now? How many times should he defend himself from people clearly with a vendetta against him?

To DATE NO ONE has offered any concrete evidence against him. At this point, if they had a case, there would be no need for arbitration. They either need to formally charge him with a crime and prosecute, or go pound sand.

WHY should he continue to spend his money on this? What's he payoff at the end of the day? What good does it do him?

At this point pretty much everyone has an opinion one way or the other, it's not like his reputation will be ruined or improved either way. He basically has nothing to gain.

You posted that after he "gave up fighting the charges" and the question was asked if it means he was guilty.

Beaverz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"My girlfriend is dead, y'know. She fell off a cliff and died on impact."

images

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You posted that after he "gave up fighting the charges" and the question was asked if it means he was guilty.

Yet, nowhere did I say he was innocent.......did they prosecute him? Did he have anything to gain by fighting the charges?

HighTide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Te'o is gay, and this is all just a huge cover up to hide this fact. I just can't believe he was spending nights on the phone with a guy( who posed as a girl for a couple of years).

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Te'o is gay, and this is all just a huge cover up to hide this fact. I just can't believe he was spending nights on the phone with a guy( who posed as a girl for a couple of years).

He didn't spend the time on the phone with a guy pretending ot be a girl. There was a girl in on it.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet, nowhere did I say he was innocent.......did they prosecute him? Did he have anything to gain by fighting the charges?

LOL at you backpedaling. That entire post you wrote is about how he gave up because it wasn't worth fighting people who are wrongfully accusing him. Personal vendetta my ass! They are going after the guilty big fish. He gave up because he was guilty... and you argued against that logic.

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL at you backpedaling. That entire post you wrote is about how he gave up because it wasn't worth fighting people who are wrongfully accusing him. Personal vendetta my ass! They are going after the guilty big fish. He gave up because he was guilty... and you argued against that logic.

Yes, he gave up because he was guilty.....we know that now. But the case wasn't worth fighting, whether he was guilty or not. They clearly DID have a vendetta against him, but they never had PROOF enough to get a guilty verdict, now did they?

And, I never once said he was innocent......I did argue the case was pointless.

What does this have to do with Te'o?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, he gave up because he was guilty.....we know that now. But the case wasn't worth fighting, whether he was guilty or not. They clearly DID have a vendetta against him, but they never had PROOF enough to get a guilty verdict, now did they?

And, I never once said he was innocent......I did argue the case was pointless.

What does this have to do with Te'o?

The case against LA wasn't pointless unless you think he would have admitted guilt without it?

What does this have to do with Te'o? You were arguing against reason before, and here you are doing the same thing. I'm just reminding you.

sandhill_husker

Huskers!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,909.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know all the facts yet regarding which parts of the gf story were lies. Have a feeling that will happen soon next week though or even over the weekend.

I think that Tui kid will have some pressure put on from his family to ifoga.

JuiceTheGator

Purveyor of Justice
Hoopla Cash
$ 903.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The media is sooo fucking gross about everything. They overdid the touchy-feely shit and now they'll overreact and trash this kid because they look stupid for not doing their homework. Whether sports, politics, news...whatever...our press is lazy and pathetic.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well, I knew that the N and O was going after Butch Davis' phone number before they had gotten it because they wrote about it and made it clear. The media could be attempting to get Teos phone records but nobody has come out and said they were attempting too.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly, there isn't a lot of facts out there yet to support that.

There aren't facts out that say he was on the phone with ronaiah or some other guy either...

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, the second hand story from a friend of his with motive to make him look better is good enough for you?

So the fact that he can't come out with the truth doesn't bother you? The fact that the longer it takes, the more likely it is he's lying more?

The major holes in his story and timeline don't bother you? The fact that he by his own admission knew in early december but continued to lie to the media and sell his story? The fact he made NO attempts to correct the inconsistencies in his story?

I'm struggling to understand just exactly WHAT makes him or his story believable when he has lied multiple times, and can't come clean.

Even if it was a hoax.. He found out about it Dec 6...HE CONTINUED TO PLAY OFF IT KNOWING IT WAS FAKE!!!! THAT MOTHER FUCKER IS GUILTY!!!!