• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Manti Te'o is a fraud

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he was in on it why would he bother having a story saying he was hoaxed and going to ND about it months before the story broke? That part doesn't add up to me...

Per Notre Dame he went to them on December 26th.

The story broke on deadspin on January 16th.

Not "months". Less than a month.

Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick's statement that they were waiting for the Te'o family to tell their story "next week" sounds aweful convenient to me.

'Yeah, we were just gonna tell you about that.'

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So who will actually get laid first? Tebow or Te'o??

Tebow is a decent guy, he'll probably find some nice christian girl to settle down with and start pumping out little Tebows. Te'o seems to be fucked in the head and will probably drive everyone but the batshit craziest girls away from him. This is assuming Te'o is as good a mormon as he says, if he's lying about that too, he'll hook up with that batshit crazy poon first.

Taz_Hokie

Ut Prosim
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Someone needs to make Chip some sort of code that automatically likes any new post so he doesn't have to do it manually.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Per Notre Dame he went to them on December 26th.

The story broke on deadspin on January 16th.

Not "months". Less than a month.

Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick's statement that they were waiting for the Te'o family to tell their story "next week" sounds aweful convenient to me.

'Yeah, we were just gonna tell you about that.'

And did I hear right that the AD said they were waiting for Te'o to talk with his agent?

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand they do. But if he was eighth overall earlier in the day I have a hard time believing he will drop to the third or fourth round as some have suggested.

Vontaze Burfict continued to fall throughout the yer due to his problems and then ran his 40 at the combine in 5 something but at one point he was very highly rated. Te'o is different. Kiper said that Teos situation is fascinating because part of the reason he was rated highly was because he was a leader, the best one in college football, and that it increased his draft stock. And he said if he can't be trusted as a leader or a good locker room guy his stock may fall a little bit.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vontaze Burfict continued to fall throughout the yer due to his problems and then ran his 40 at the combine in 5 something but at one point he was very highly rated. Te'o is different. Kiper said that Teos situation is fascinating because part of the reason he was rated highly was because he was a leader, the best one in college football, and that it increased his draft stock. And he said if he can't be trusted as a leader or a good locker room guy his stock may fall a little bit.

The stories coming from teammates is a big problem, I agree.

Not smart enough to smell a trap for 3 years, hyped as a leader but teammates felt he was a blowhard, can't tackle when it counts.

Sounds like > 2nd round material.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

And thats just dropping from a leadership and mental aspect. What if he has a bad combine?? I could see mid-2nd round or later.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not trolling...truth hurth doesnt it!

It's trolling when I counter your point and you take an approach of I'll keep flinging shit at the wall and see what sticks. Just FYI.

NDHoosier101

Reigning "Last to post" Champion
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,338.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not smart enough to smell a trap for 3 years, hyped as a leader but teammates felt he was a blowhard, can't tackle when it counts.

Sounds like greater than second round material, I agree.

Tubbs1518

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,077.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will go first round. One Scout already said it wouldn't hurt his draft stock. He said they draft bank robbers, this wasn't going to deter anyone.

uncfan103

Not Banned
Hoopla Cash
$ 47,333.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And thats just dropping from a leadership and mental aspect. What if he has a bad combine?? I could see mid-2nd round or later.

Yeah, obviously he could have a bad combine but I'm not gonna try to predict how he performs there.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, obviously he could have a bad combine but I'm not gonna try to predict how he performs there.

Well his 40 time isnt great anyway he runs a 4.7 at best and his worst I have seen is up to 4.85 or 4.9. So he definitely isnt a top 15 pick just from his previous workouts.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's trolling when I counter your point and you take an approach of I'll keep flinging shit at the wall and see what sticks. Just FYI.

How have you countered anything?

starbigd

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He isn't HIGH first round material. He's not Patrick Fucking Willis.

He has average size and speed. What set him apart was his leadership skills, and that's taken a SIGNIFICANT hit. Right now he has NO credibility. What locker room is he going to walk into and be respected as a leader by players?

A team may roll the dice on him, but he's going to have to interview VERY well, as well as put up huge numbers at the combine. He's probably a late first rounder at best now.