• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Magic

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait! What?

So because Walton decided to experiment and play Russell at the 2, all of a sudden that means he's not a PG?

Tell me something? What position does he play with the Nets? That's right- PG

Magic played center in the NBA finals when Kareem got injured. That doesn't make him a center because they experimented with him there.

And, again, as I was stating before, Lonzo's court vision and passing is null and void with LeBron handling the ball. So, basically you have a PG whose best attributes are nullified on the court next to LeBron, who can't shoot well and plays above average defense.

That sounds like a player that needs a change of scenery, not Russell.

I respect your opinion TJ. We will just have to agree to disagree on this one
I wont bash the Russell move. Russell needed a change of scene and it got us Kuz. Russell lost trust of the team, he had to go. It had nothing to do with his pg skills IMO. If the Nick thing had not happened, I think Russell would still be here.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So because Walton decided to experiment and play Russell at the 2, all of a sudden that means he's not a PG?

Prior to coming to the Lakers, the only time he played point guard was his 1 year at tOSU. Prior to that, he was always a 2 guard. Luke didn't experiment, he moved him to his natural position.

Tell me something? What position does he play with the Nets? That's right- PG

He's listed as a guard, not a point guard. He also plays more of a "score first" role as a guard. Spencer Dinwiddie is also listed the same way.

And, again, as I was stating before, Lonzo's court vision and passing is null and void with LeBron handling the ball. So, basically you have a PG whose best attributes are nullified on the court next to LeBron, who can't shoot well and plays above average defense.

No, it gives them 2 players with elite vision and passing skills. He and Lebron struggled a little bit early to figure things out because Lonzo is a pg and Lebron was used to running the offense. However, prior to Lebron getting hurt and Lonzo getting hurt, they had started to figure some things out, were playing better together which is a big part of why the Lakers were winning and sitting in the 4 spot before all of the injuries hit.

That sounds like a player that needs a change of scenery, not Russell.

Yes, let's just pretend that Russell hadn't lost the trust of his teammates.

I respect your opinion TJ. We will just have to agree to disagree on this one

:suds:

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wont bash the Russell move. Russell needed a change of scene and it got us Kuz. Russell lost trust of the team, he had to go. It had nothing to do with his pg skills IMO. If the Nick thing had not happened, I think Russell would still be here.

I agree. However, I think he would be playing 2 and we would still have Lonzo as the pg.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Colin terdboy, the Lakers have their Magic replacement and Pelinka is conferring with him about future personnel decisions. Apparently the replacement is on a team that is still active in the post-season

tomodach10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to Colin terdboy, the Lakers have their Magic replacement and Pelinka is conferring with him about future personnel decisions. Apparently the replacement is on a team that is still active in the post-season
I hope that is true

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah. I saw it when he reported that. All kinds of speculation about who it might be. The last I heard about it was that Presti is considered the "leader in the clubhouse".