• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lynch Fined 11K

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of dumb really that the league would bring attention to it by fining him.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure the league was tired of his post game interviews and was looking for an opportunity to fine him for something... They took this opportunity to do so...

Honestly, I don't have a problem w/ him being fined for this... Doesn't belong in the sport imo...

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He should get a letter from the NFL warning him if he does it again. He may very well have had that happen already.
After the letter if he does it again, punishment time. I agree, grabbing your crotch in this manner should not be in the sport and for me the only reason not is because there are kids that look up to the team, coaches, and the players.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You wonder if he had gotten a warning when he did it with beastquake 1.0...

Stratman72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with the gesture. It is basically just the same kind of smack I go through with my friends. When I make a play in Madden or any other sport or game, I will joke with my buds and tell 'em something like "suck it" or "yo' mamma". I think that God-dell is just pissed because ML is making him a laughing stock in his interviews!

ML is just trying to get in their heads!

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't have a problem with the gesture. It is basically just the same kind of smack I go through with my friends. When I make a play in Madden or any other sport or game, I will joke with my buds and tell 'em something like "suck it" or "yo' mamma". I think that God-dell is just pissed because ML is making him a laughing stock in his interviews!

ML is just trying to get in their heads!

The NFL is a major corporation... They're not going to allow this kind of conduct... They have a brand and image to protect... Why don't we allow the Target or Best Buy employees walking around grabbing their crotch at one another in front of their customers for each transaction...

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is a major corporation... They're not going to allow this kind of conduct... They have a brand and image to protect... Why don't we allow the Target or Best Buy employees walking around grabbing their crotch at one another in front of their customers for each transaction...

Some people just don't get that I'm afraid. There is a big difference hanging with my friends and doing that. Totally different when represent a multi million $ organization and do that on national tv. Not to mention the disrespect to the opponent. Players are PROFESSIONALS they need to act like it. No I'm not saying they need to be role models. But they need to be cognizant of the image they portray. Sorry it goes with being a pro.

I hope this doesn't turn into another one of these then stop him...

Tech_God

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some people just don't get that I'm afraid. There is a big difference hanging with my friends and doing that. Totally different when represent a multi million $ organization and do that on national tv. Not to mention the disrespect to the opponent. Players are PROFESSIONALS they need to act like it. No I'm not saying they need to be role models. But they need to be cognizant of the image they portray. Sorry it goes with being a pro.

I hope this doesn't turn into another one of these then stop him...

You seem to be really infactuated with a gesture that a player has done only twice in five years. Now, you are on our forums with your stupid crusade. Should Lynch be fined? Yes. However, I'll remember the 40-something touchdowns where he's done nothing but shake the hands of his teamates in the endzone.

Go hang out with your Pats buddies and go @@@@ yourselves!

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to be really infactuated with a gesture that a player has done only twice in five years. Now, you are on our forums with your stupid crusade. Should Lynch be fined? Yes. However, I'll remember the 40-something touchdowns where he's done nothing but shake the hands of his teamates in the endzone.

Go hang out with your Pats buddies and go @@@@ yourselves!

Just another classy Seattle fan. Have you ever heard the saying it takes a whole bunch of atta boys to make up for one aw s#$&? You make it sound like I have a vendetta against ML. I don't. I think it`s great when he shakes hands after scoring. You seem to be infactuated trying to convince people his act was ok because he`s only done it twice.

chf

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a reminder that the league itself is just a wee bit conflicted on what image they're trying to project, if you head to NFL.com, and the Seahawks video channel, there's a video called 'will the road to the NFC Championship go through Seattle?'

It shows not only the crotch grab from the Arizona game, but the one from the Beastquake run too, in quick succession.

The NFL still wants to portray it's bad mf'er, edgy, take no prisoners self too.