• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Lucas's Power 5 Conference Rankings - Week 3

Chasin' Utleys

Uber Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That would be good if it were possible. And, for the record, I did not "name call" anyone.

I'm not pointing the name-calling finger at anyone, I'm just saying people are going all 'ratchet' and it detracts from the conversation...

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny that the two sides can't even have a rational conversation without resorting to name calling and accusations, guys it's the BIGGEST rivalry in college sports (certainly football) - can we discuss our opinions professionally and give the rivalry the respect it deserves? :noidea:
I've actually had numerous conversations on the matter with guys like MnB and TrustMeIAmRight that have gone just fine.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I can't tell if you're being serious or not. If you were asked to speculate on what would happen if you put your hand in water, you'd say your hand would get wet. You wouldn't be considering the alternatives because they are foolish. Maybe this will help you understand how logic works in this scenario.

I'm dead serious. So, I'll take that as a no, you aren't willing to admit that you were wrong if that's how the season goes. I got it.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And in typical biased fashion you're trying to pimp up CU to make Yer Boyz look better.

My team IS looking good--I don't need to "pimp up CU." As for the rest, I'm willing to let the season unfold to see what happens.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've actually had numerous conversations on the matter with guys like MnB and TrustMeIAmRight that have gone just fine.

trustme & mNb09 jammin' out to the meeeechegan fight song...

3t3MA.gif

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My team IS looking good--I don't need to "pimp up CU." As for the rest, I'm willing to let the season unfold to see what happens.

Your team might be looking good but my team is still better.

umichgradfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So, what does that show? Does it show that you are being "just fine" in this conversation? Or, is this that Ohio State logic at work here?

Voltaire26

Detroit Born and Raised
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, what does that show? Does it show that you are being "just fine" in this conversation? Or, is this that Ohio State logic at work here?

First of all don't say ohio state logic without have a negative modifier in there.

Second, the facts are the facts, it takes balls to schedule an out of conference game with Oklahoma (they are good every year). Michigan or Michigan State would have to run the table for a playoff birth, but I can see ohio state getting in with one loss.

Lastly, it would be the best thing ever if Michigan could beat ohio state twice in the same season!!!

michigan-born-to-hate-ohio-state_design.png

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all don't say ohio state logic without have a negative modifier in there.

Second, the facts are the facts, it takes balls to schedule an out of conference game with Oklahoma (they are good every year). Michigan or Michigan State would have to run the table for a playoff birth, but I can see ohio state getting in with one loss.

Lastly, it would be the best thing ever if Michigan could beat ohio state twice in the same season!!!

michigan-born-to-hate-ohio-state_design.png

downloadsdffsd.jpg

scumflag.gif

7Samurai13

Funniest SH member
Hoopla Cash
$ 581.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:pop2:
Don't mind me, please continue