• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: LSU - Wisconsin Game Thread/10k post

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the blinders off for a minute. Dude, you have no real serviceable QB that can throw down field and your WR's can't get open. On top of all of this, your coach is already in panic mode.

You're going to drop some games. Just the way it is.

Yup, I smell the Don Morton era version 2 heading UW's way...thanks Barry and Gary...nice job

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats to LSU on the win. The way they played throughout the second half, they deserved the win more than we did. I just don't understand why we abandoned Melvin Gordon. Unless there's some injury that I haven't heard of, I can't imagine any reason to give your best player - one of the consensus top two running backs in the country - THREE fucking carries in the second half. I would assume that most teams, when they are up 17 in the third quarter, would lean on their star running back. The game plan is just completely beyond me.

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hey whisky....

rick-rude-flex-appeal-o.gif

lol

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you by chance Andy Ludwig? You're about as delusional...

I expected them to lose too, but not like this and at no point during the game did I believe there were national title material...you know, during the first half of the first game of the season...that's a little premature, no?

Have you seen our schedule? This was by far our biggest and toughest game and our only shot to get a signature win before the B1G Championship.

No, thinking about the playoffs today wasn't premature. Honestly, it's still not premature. Right now, I'm definitely thinking about it, whether it is possible if we win out (I think it depends if LSU does well), and whether it matters if we switch QBs (I think it does if Stave plays well). If yo think thinking about that is "premature," I question if you are really a good football fan.

And it's hilarious how you call me out for being "premature" when you decided we had lost when we were up double digits. Apparently, it's okay to be "premature" as long as you are an asshole who speaks ill of your supposed team when you do it.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, I smell the Don Morton era version 2 heading UW's way...thanks Barry and Gary...nice job

Barry, really would have been better off trying to get someone familiar with Big Ten football and its recruiting areas. Not sure I like Anderson, but time will tell. Might not be the best fit.

Jim Rome is Flaming

Check that, Chris Everett
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take the blinders off for a minute. Dude, you have no real serviceable QB that can throw down field and your WR's can't get open. On top of all of this, your coach is already in panic mode.

You're going to drop some games. Just the way it is.

I agree. If we can't get at least serviceable QB play, there's no way we're winning 12 in a row.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All you really need to know about UW right now is Andy Ludwig is the offensive coordinator and all the stuff he ran tonight worked for him when he tried it out on Madden. Most of the stuff scored TDs against LSU's Madden D, so he's not sure what went wrong. He's working on getting a better connection for his system on the plane ride back to Madison, that might be part of the issue. At least that's what he said in his press conference, or conversation with his kids, I forget which as I've been drinking.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you seen our schedule? This was by far our biggest and toughest game and our only shot to get a signature win before the B1G Championship.

No, thinking about the playoffs today wasn't premature. Honestly, it's still not premature. Right now, I'm definitely thinking about it, whether it is possible if we win out (I think it depends if LSU does well), and whether it matters if we switch QBs (I think it does if Stave plays well). If yo think thinking about that is "premature," I question if you are really a good football fan.

And it's hilarious how you call me out for being "premature" when you decided we had lost when we were up double digits. Apparently, it's okay to be "premature" as long as you are an asshole who speaks ill of your supposed team when you do it.

They'll be lucky to win 7 fucking games this year, so come back to earth.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do realize that the committee isn't limited to watching the games live? There is thing called "game film" that they will have ample opportunities to watch later.

You seem to miss the point of that post, which was simply to say that we were playing well while throwing in the FSU info. I guess I can never say we are playing well again. I just need to say we are playing shitty when we are ahead. That will prove I am not a homer.

:rollseyes:

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They'll be lucky to win 7 fucking games this year, so come back to earth.

Right, a 4 point loss in a stadium with 75% LSU fans means that we are gonna lose to South Florida and Minnesota. Got it.

But I'm the irrational one, right?

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right, a 4 point loss in a stadium with 75% LSU fans means that we are gonna lose to South Florida and Minnesota. Got it.

But I'm the irrational one, right?

No. You're gonna lose to Iowa and Nebraska.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OD_zpsf1bcd3de.png

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You seem to miss the point of that post, which was simply to say that we were playing well while throwing in the FSU info. I guess I can never say we are playing well again. I just need to say we are playing shitty when we are ahead. That will prove I am not a homer.

I didn't miss shit. You've been whining on here about the committee seeing your first half. I simply pointed out how totally stupid that is ... they will see the whole game on game film, should your team end up as one in the discussion at the end. Your point was moronic as hell, and I just pointed that out.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You know, you should really stay away from the keyboard when your teams loses. You make a fool of yourself whenever they lose, while at other times you actually make some reasonable posts. Consider this in intervention.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't miss shit. You've been whining on here about the committee seeing your first half. I simply pointed out how totally stupid that is ... they will see the whole game on game film, should your team end up as one in the discussion at the end. Your point was moronic as hell, and I just pointed that out.

No, you completely missed the point. I wasn't being serious about them watching. I wanted to combine two pieces of information (1. that Oklahoma State had come back and 2. that I was happy with the way we were playing) in a post. I thought that was a semi-clever way to do it. That's it. And when Moab tried to troll, I attacked his logic. At no point was the focus meant to be entirely on the committee watching. That was just a way for me to present two pieces of information.

I didn't realize the autistic post police would be out in full force tonight.

Last edited by a moderator:

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 260.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you completely missed the point. I wasn't being serious about them watching. I wanted to combine two pieces of information (1. that Oklahoma State had come back and 2. that I was happy with the way we were playing) in a post. I thought that was a semi-clever way to do it. That's it. And when Moab tried to troll, I attacked his logic.

Bull shit dude. You've posted shit like that even when we were on ESPN. Semi-clever? You've never been semi-clever in your life. You've been all out homer all the time, but never, ever have you posted and not believed what you posted, so don't try to pass off that bull shit...not buying, so stop trying to sell...

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, you completely missed the point. I wasn't being serious about them watching. I wanted to combine two pieces of information (1. that Oklahoma State had come back and 2. that I was happy with the way we were playing) in a post. I thought that was a semi-clever way to do it. That's it. And when Moab tried to troll, I attacked his logic. At no point was the focus meant to be entirely on the committee watching. That was just a way for me to present two pieces of information.

:L

theboardref

thewhite_00 ESPN board
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just wanted to say that was one hell of a game to the Wisky fans. I been saying for a while it was going to be a damn good game and I think most peers kinda shrugged. I knew the only way LSU could come back is if they forced McEvoy to beat them through the air. Tigers made a good comeback, but the Badgers played a hell of a game. I expect yall to win out.