• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU vs Wisconsin in Houston is going to.....

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, the weather will be hot when ya'll go to Lambeau. We always here how B1G teams play in below freezing weather (which they rarely, ever do) as to the reason why south teams do not travel up north to play.

Well, i'm glad its not in november tho LOL. LSU isn't scared to travel and most B10/PAC guys know this, so we usually get a pass when the SEC traveling bashing begins. Wish we would get more of these home & away series. Even if it has to be two neutral site games that are in pro venues that are nearby.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny thing is, the weather will be hot when ya'll go to Lambeau. We always here how B1G teams play in below freezing weather (which they rarely, ever do) as to the reason why south teams do not travel up north to play.

This is so incredibly wrong again. When LSU plays at Lambeau it won't be freezing or cold, but the weather may be about 70 degrees which isn't too bad because it's played early in the season. By mid October most the games in the B1G are played in 40-60 degree weather. When November hits the game temperatures can range from 20-50 degrees, and you occasionally have freezing games. What you never see are games played in 90+ degree weather in the B1G, which is very common in SEC/Big 12 early to middle of the season. Games at the very worst late season for South teams on average would hit about 50 degrees. I don't think Southern teams can play well in temperatures less than 40 vs north teams. I also don't think north teams play well against southern teams in temperatures 90+.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both teams play in the same weather, so /shrug. The better weather stadiums are more popular because of fans.

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think Wisconsin rolls LSU. Having played both teams last year I can unequivocally say that Wisconsin was the better team last year and the Badgers should be better this year as well. IF the game were later in the year Id give LSU more of a shot but Wisconsin returns a ton on offense and I dont think LSU's inexperience on offense is going to be enough to overcome the Badgers inexperience on D that early in the year. Ill say Wisconsin 31 LSU 17

rmilia1

Hoopla Cash
$ 86,060.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note though the LSU team is stout but this team only scored 21 points on a average Iowa D last year AND only returns 5 starters from that team. How in the world are they going to score enough to beat a Wisconsin team that returns 7 starters from a team that scored 35 ppg last year?? I just dont see it. Teams that beat Wisconsin HAVE to score 30+ points to do it and LSU isnt capable of that game 1 UNLESS they get some defensive or special teams scores.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figures that only a sPITT fan doesn't know this answer.

i think half of your massive post count is directed towards me........and me as a PITT fan.......at least get the name calling down pat, no one says sPITT?

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think half of your massive post count is directed towards me........and me as a PITT fan.......at least get the name calling down pat, no one says sPITT?
LOL. maybe 2 or 3 light jabs. get over it.

Any chance sPITT will give us a 3-1 series? You know it's only fair since we've played 72 of 96 games in Pittsburgh and still own the series. Naww that won't happen. They cried when we tried to get a 2-1.