• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

LSU vs Wisconsin in Houston is going to.....

H2S

entropica robusta
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They can't complain too much as next year they will be playing the same game at Lambeau Field

thought LSU came to Lambeau in 2016...
did Saban squeak out of playing Wisconsin in Arlington, TX next year?

olympicoscar

Life is what you've made of it.
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,999.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fill in the blank Hooplans and also give a way too early prediction.

I think SportsHoopla game thread will catch fire.

I also think something in this game will have us talking all year.

Bragging rights en sech are at stake. I also believe it will turn into a SportsHoopla pissing match for B1G vs SEC.

We are a little over couple months away, but I am intrigued already.

Get your popcorn ready, this gonna be good.

LSU is an unknown this year. QB is the key.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with losing there top 4 wr's, 3DL, and 3 of 4 starting LBS' how does espn have them ranked 15 pre=season

We return 4 OL and a RB who got 1,600 rushing yards on 7.8 YPC (plus another with 600 yards on 8 YPC). We'll have the best rushing offense in America. The way the team goes will depend on our defense. Gary Andersen has a very deserved reputation as a defensive guru. On paper, our defense is terrible. We were pretty good last year, but our weakness was our secondary, and they are the only group returning (3 of 4 starters). Elsewhere, we lose 6 of 7 starters. By all accounts, a team losing 7 defensive starters* should take a step backwards and suck on defense. But also by all accounts, a defense coached by Gary Andersen and Dave Aranda should be excellent. One has to give.

*Tanner McEvoy, a starting safety, is battling for the starting QB spot and will likely be an offensive player, wither as a change of pace QB or a wide receiver. So really, 8 defensive starters are gone.

And if the coaching talent wins out, we'll be stacked. Melvin Gordon has the most YPC in NCAA history. A 280 carry, 2100 yard, 25 TD season is likely if he stays healthy against our schedule. Joel Stave is solid enough, even if he's not gonna win a Heisman. And while we do lose our wide receivers, only one of them was good anyways. Behind Abby, it's not like they can get any worse. The offense will be amazing. Outside of the ridiculous 2010 and 2011 offenses, this should be the best Badger offense ever fielded. And since we now have an elite defensive and in-game coach, there's every reason to think this team can avoid the close letdowns that plagued 2010 and 2011.

Smart

Asshat
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU 27-10

SEC SEC SEC

:yawn:

a teabaggin good time.

Seriously though, I'm pretty excited about it. Should be a good game all things considered.

I got da Cerndwags 28-17.

SEC! EN SECH!

I predict the B1G fans complain for days about the game being in Houston after LSU blows the badgers out of the water.

Bleaux out

LSU, 28-17

EDIT: Fuuuck, I picked the same score as bamabear. Oh well, I'm sticking with it.

forgot to post score

LSU 38

Wisky 16

You all do realize Wisconsin hasn't lost a game by more than ten in 56 months, right? And that was a game we dominated (got twice as many yards as OSU). The last time we were legitimately blown out, George W. Bush was President.

Picking against Wisconsin is a great bet. Picking us to lose by more than ten is absurdly stupid. It's bound to happen sometime, but it's still stupid.

LSU 34
Wisconsin 31

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does LSU even gave a proven QB? Don't they have that black fresh kid from last year. Yah he is an athlete, but Wisky has seen athletes at QB. I expect it to be close.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You all do realize Wisconsin hasn't lost a game by more than ten in 56 months, right? And that was a game we dominated (got twice as many yards as OSU). The last time we were legitimately blown out, George W. Bush was President.

Picking against Wisconsin is a great bet. Picking us to lose by more than ten is absurdly stupid. It's bound to happen sometime, but it's still stupid.

LSU 34
Wisconsin 31

Meh.

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I expect the ball wont be in the air very often

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

LSU 34
Wisconsin 31

10 points, 11 points, not much different :noidea:

Jonas_steven

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does LSU even gave a proven QB? Don't they have that black fresh kid from last year. Yah he is an athlete, but Wisky has seen athletes at QB. I expect it to be close.

We have a freshman who is playing very well so far. Quarterback position has yet to be determined. We didn't lose a step at runningback and wide receiver apart from them being young and inexperienced.

Blackshirt

Who is Mike Riley?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thrilled to watch this. It's a win/win situation for me. If Wisconsin wins, the SEC loses to the B1G and I can be saved from having to read TEAM SEC bullshit. If Wisconsin loses, well fuck Wisconsin, their fans are trash.

The Crimson King

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thrilled to watch this. It's a win/win situation for me. If Wisconsin wins, the SEC loses to the B1G and I can be saved from having to read TEAM SEC bullshit. If Wisconsin loses, well fuck Wisconsin, their fans are trash.

yeah, but if Wisconsin wins you get to read team big ten bullshit....goes both ways

WestEndVol

Rarest Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wouldn't have to worry about it too much over here, and most of the "SEC" stuff is in jest. From what I've observed, anti-SECers way outnumber SEC fans here - especially since the CBS influx.

You're more than likely to see more fans from the PAC, BIG 12 or ACC poking fun at Wisconsin and the BIG if they lose, than any SEC fans.

pennstatenut

Working with my wood
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
with losing there top 4 wr's, 3DL, and 3 of 4 starting LBS' how does espn have them ranked 15 pre=season
Figures that only a sPITT fan doesn't know this answer.

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU plays all these opening games close. I wouldn't pick over a TD gap. We have plenty of question marks at several positions, but we tend to always every off season. Hopefully we continue to reload. I have LSU winning in a naibiter 26-21.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a nice home game for LSU. Houston is just a few hours away from the state of LA. I give the home crowd the edge:

LSU 28
Wiscy 17

Then we'll have to hear from B1G fans how it's unfair for B1G teams to have to travel down south in awesome weather, yadayadayada.......

Kid Vicarious

FearLes
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be a nice home game for LSU. Houston is just a few hours away from the state of LA. I give the home crowd the edge:

LSU 28
Wiscy 17

Then we'll have to hear from B1G fans how it's unfair for B1G teams to have to travel down south in awesome weather, yadayadayada.......

Like someone else has said. They can't say shit. We'll be traveling up there in '16 to play at Lambeau.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Like someone else has said. They can't say shit. We'll be traveling up there in '16 to play at Lambeau.

Funny thing is, the weather will be hot when ya'll go to Lambeau. We always here how B1G teams play in below freezing weather (which they rarely, ever do) as to the reason why south teams do not travel up north to play.