• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Love to Cleveland

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is crazy though that the two best rebounding teams in the East for sure- and probably the league- are the Bulls and Cavs

the Bulls have Noah, Gasol, Gibson, Butler is a good rebounder for a guard,

the Cavs have Love who might bethe best in the game, Varejao, Thompson, LeBron

teams are not getting many second chances vs. these teams that is for sure

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is up with Durant crying his way out of team USA?

that is just wrong

cwalke3408

Hoopla Cash
$ 8.57
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean

who on the Bulls covers LeBron?

who on the Bulls covers Love? Noah? --- pull him outta the middle? Gasol couldnt keep up with Love that is for sure- Gibson? ha!

the Cavs are just a matchup nightmare for the other team---- and we have the trump card that LeBron can guard the otherteams best player in crunch time

basketball is about talent and matchups- and the Cavs have both on the Bulls

Have you stop watching basketball for the past 4 years.
Who covers LBJ? Butler, the best Lebron defender in the league. The Bulls also is the best defense against Lebron with them being able to play team defense and Noah and Gibson are pretty good on Lebron when does pick roll.
Who cover Kyrie? Rose would do a great job but we also have Snell and Hinrich.

Who cover Love? Gibson has the size, strength, and athletic ability to guard Love which would leaves Noah gauding the paint because Varejao can't spread the floor and Love can't play center because of his lack of defense. And how would Love guard Gasol?

I mean you are talking about the best defense in the league, so if there was a team that can stop the Cavs it would be the Bulls. You right, the Bulls only have one scorer but that's more than what the Spurs had when they sent Lebron flying back to Clevland. Who knows how good the Bulls offense would be this year with their new pieces but their much better than before with their two great passing big men and with some better shooters added to the roster. All the games in the 2011 playoff series was close, against the Heat who is better than the Cavs now, when Rose was the only offense but now the Bulls are better on offense and the Cavs is not very strong on defense.

Hambombs

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean

who on the Bulls covers LeBron?

who on the Bulls covers Love? Noah? --- pull him outta the middle? Gasol couldnt keep up with Love that is for sure- Gibson? ha!

the Cavs are just a matchup nightmare for the other team---- and we have the trump card that LeBron can guard the otherteams best player in crunch time

basketball is about talent and matchups- and the Cavs have both on the Bulls

:L:L

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What I've learned the last month:

- WiggyRuss is the biggest irrational homer the board has seen to date

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tsk tsk. fellas let a fan be a fan. when BronBron was in Miami i remember SOME o' y'all going off in the same fashion...:whistle:

Heat always preached defense first.

I haven't seen coach James speak on the matter, but GM James didn't really address that need.

When's the last time a team who wasn't top 10 defensively won a championship?

I know the past doesn't guarantee the future, but usually it's a pretty good indicator.

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is on another team with No center or a Big guy that can protect the basket. How I look at it Gasol beats up on Love all the time, Rose will crush Kyle, and we have no one for LBJ but like the spurs did 1 man cant win the game. Rose stays healthy I think Bulls can beat the Cavs. I still have Cavs as #1 in the East but Im not scared of them. Cavs have 1 player that plays D on that team.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love > Bosh

Yes I agree with this but Love's D is really bad. Love plays D like Boozer. Bosh is a good PF defender and bad Center defender.

LBJ is again playing with no center.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still cant believe Minn gave away Love for almost nothing. Still shocked.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ is on another team with No center or a Big guy that can protect the basket. How I look at it Gasol beats up on Love all the time, Rose will crush Kyle, and we have no one for LBJ but like the spurs did 1 man cant win the game. Rose stays healthy I think Bulls can beat the Cavs. I still have Cavs as #1 in the East but Im not scared of them. Cavs have 1 player that plays D on that team.

Uhh Varajeo. He is the center, Love will play PF and stretch the floor.

Of course they have a shot. With the Bulls it always comes down to offense andthey don't have enough. Gasol crush Love really, Love is the best big man scorer in the league and Gasol is aging. You think Gasol can guard Love 20+ feet out? No. Maybe inside Gasol can get his, but this isn't the same Pau. He is 34, Love is 25.